Do you ever watch a sex scene in a movie and wonder what the hell it’s like to film something like that? More
Topic: Vanessa Hudgens
If there’s a bigger waste of money than paying Vanessa Hudgens to go to Coachella, I’d honestly like to know what it is. The girl goes every year on her own! Honestly I think it would be a more impressive display of money to pay her to stay home. More
Every kid star (including Vanessa Hudgens’ younger self) should sit back and take this one note: projects like Gimme Shelter, not scandals, are your ticket out of child stardom. More
It’s been scientifically proven that no one does scandal like former Disney stars. I don’t know what’s in the water over there at Disney, but I guess the combination of singing, dancing and acting at a young age leads you down the wrong path. More
In case celebrities spend as much time as I do obsessing over who would play me in the movie-version of my life, here’s a list of famous people that I have trouble telling apart. More
As a shameless lover of mindless pop music and celebrities making fools of themselves, there’s nothing quite like the joy I feel when an actor or socialite or model releases a song. And as much as you might cover your ears and roll your eyes at all the auto-tuned ridiculousness contained in these videos, I bet you’ve secretly danced along to one or two of them. Admit it. More
It’s become a bit of a cliché that as soon as Disney stars leave Disney for their own careers as adults, they’re handed a one-way ticket on the Hot Mess Express. Either that or they’re left on the side of road and forced to find their own way to Obscurity Town. More
Celebrity Halloween costumes are probably the best part of Halloween. Although, the mini Kit-Kats are a close second. More
The nice thing about celebrity couples filming together is that it preserves the state of a relationship when it was in its glory days. Since Hollywood relationships tend to end much more quickly than regular ones, it’s nice to have a portrait of better times, neatly presented in a two-hour-ish package, complete with flattering lighting, hilariously dated costumes, and ideally, an intriguing storyline. More
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
• Were you aware these celebs dated each other? Nope, nope, and nope. (Your Tango)
• How much is Robin Thicke getting paid to get that close to those girls’ bare butts. Like he is dangerously close. (The Frisky)
• In this video, a kid eats goldfish crackers while on a treadmill. Like, woah…. (The Stir)
• Here are some paintings by famous artists that were once believed to be fake and now have turned out be legit! (Flavorwire)
• The best twitter responses to Miley Cyrus’s “Wrecking Ball” music video. Like yeah she should’ve been wearing a helmet. Agreed. (Gurl)
• Reportedly, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have to meet up for a divorce meeting. That shoud be awkward for all involved. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Vanessa Hudgens wants an Oscar? Umm, you and me both, Vaness, but we can’t always get what we want, can we girlfriend? (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Here are some of the best dressed couples of all time! They really know how to dress. (Refinery 29)
• The strangest pairing of films and producers. For instance, Leonardo DiCaprio and Red Riding Hood, anyone? (Next Movie)
(Photo: Dominic Chan/WENN.com)
Imagine a world in which Charlie Sheen is the president. In which Sofia Vergara has nipple guns. In which Jessica Alba is actually given a movie role. And then imagine that there’s a movie director out there who’s actually still expecting you to watch that nonsense, and you have a pretty good idea what Robert Rodriguez is presenting in the new Machete Kills trailer. More
We all know that Zac Efron, with his pre-Bieber hair and teeny-bopper smile, was a shoe-in for “Most Likely To Succeed” in the High School Musical yearbook, but what about all those other kids that sang and danced around him? Let’s play Mean Girls for a minute and rank the original cast from least to most successful. More
Summer is quickly approaching and because I know all of you are teetering around in giant foam platform flip-flops, I thought it might be a good time to brush up on summer style. More
The Coachella music and art festival kicked off this past weekend in Indio California! But you probably already know that, given that your Instagram feed was likely jammed with photos of beautiful rich people trying to dress like it’s 1969, but not totally getting it. More