This is huge. This is the biggest interview since Jill Zarin scolded Andy Cohen for firing her. This is the interview that has been dancing through Twihards’ heads like sugar plums for months. This is historical. This is… really awkward. More
Topic: Twilight: Breaking Dawn
Twilight babies will probably actually be the way to describe the children conceived when their Edward obsessed mothers came home from the Breaking Dawn priemire and insisted their significant other help them reenact the honeymoon scene. But we won’t have pictures of those cuties for nine months, so until then we’ll have to make do with photos of the Breaking Dawn cast when they were tiny and adorable.[ITPGallery] More
If you didn’t DVR the Breaking Dawn, Part 1 trailer that premiered at the MTV Movie Awards, or if you simply want to lovingly watch it while at work, here’s a copy that made it to the interwebs. The quality’s great, so you can watch my favorite part, which would be Jacob ripping off his shirt in fury when he sees Edward and Bella’s wedding invitation. More
Forget William and Kate – the other most anticipated royal wedding of the year is Edward and Bella’s. The official invitation to Isabella Marie Swan and Edward Anthony Masen Cullen’s wedding made its appearance during the MTV Movie Awards pre-show. More
“There’s a good idea,” I think while stepping into a Williamsburg coffee shop to meet Chaske Spencer, the actor who plays Sam Uley in the Twilight films, “Hipster werewolves. Remember to pitch this TV concept.” That was before I saw … More
ABC’s cult show Pushing Daisies may have been canceled in 2009, but its lovable, supernatural star Lee Pace has managed to live on. The sandy-haired Oklahoma native was just cast as the adventurous vampire Garrett in Twilight: Breaking Dawn, which will undoubtedly pull Lee’s career back from the grave (no pun intended). Whether you were a Pushing Daisies fanatic or never heard of Lee, Crushable dug up 5 fun facts about the actor that may surprise you. More
• Kellan Lutz couldn’t handle the upcoming birth scene in the Twilight: Breaking Dawn without laughing. Oh, grow up. It’s an (un)natural part of life, Kellan! (People)
• David Beckham‘s Bosnian hooker says she knows distinguishing characteristics about her lover’s penis to prove that she slept with him. Ooh, doooo tell. (Perez Hilton)
• Lindsay Lohan was trying to sell photos to the paparazzi of her new SCRAM bracelet. Uh…that’s not how the paparazzi works, but good try. (The Superficial)
• Meanwhile, Taylor Swift will be replacing Lindsay Lohan in a new film called One Night With You. No, it’s not the Linda Lovelace biopic. (IDLYITW)
• Trevor Donovan from 90210 has racked up a credit card debt that would pay off the entire coke habit of the characters from his show and still have enough left over for the kids from Gossip Girl. (TMZ)
• Someone gave Teresa Giudice another cookbook deal. Well, she’s only going to hide the money from that, as well. (The Frisky)
Twilight: Breaking Dawn Now Has Grossest Spoiler Ever: Screenwriter for the last Twilight film Melissa Rosenberg has revealed that the scene where Edward bites into the placenta during Bella’s childbirthing scene will not be in the film. Boo? (Not boo.) (via Popsugar)
We went out to Madison Square Park last night and found who women wanted more: Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, or Alexander Skarsgard. We even asked a couple guys too (under the guise of “who do you find LEAST annoying). Watch the results below. More
The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Celebrities With Facial Hair That'll Eternally Make You Cringe
Beyonce Just Made A Mistake That Could Change Everything
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Mark your i-calenders for Nov. 18th, 2011. Not only because it’s only two weeks away from the apocalypse purported by the Mayans, but because, OMG TWILIGHT: Breaking Dawn!!! Despite the fact that we’re still waiting on the Eclipse installment to … More