Raise your hand if you’re glad that hunky out tennis pro Teddy Montgomery is gonna be back for May sweeps of 90210! Yep, that’s what I thought. Better yet, there’s a juicy hint: “When Teddy reunites with an old West Bev classmate, he’ll face a life-changing decision.” More
Topic: trevor donovan
Good morning! Welcome to your number one fantasy. This photo taken on the 90210 set shows actor Tate Donovan chillen sans shirt with his adorable little puppy. I want to print this photo out and cuddle with it until I fall asleep. More
Or to clarify, not just his love interest. EW just announced that Ryan Rottman, from TeenNick’s “celebrity offspring” drama Gigantic, is heading to West Bev this fall. He’ll play Shane, a twentysomething guy “who is confident in his identity” and whose big conflict will be pushing for marriage equality.
People are assuming that he’ll be Teddy’s new fling and will inspire the younger guy (who came out last season) to stand up for gay rights. But I think that Ryan’s character serves another purpose: Helping Trevor Donovan to transition off the show. More
It still doesn’t make sense that Trevor Donovan is leaving 90210 after he had the show’s most compelling plotline last year: Tennis pro and playboy Teddy came out of the closet in storylines that were shocking and realistically awkward. So far, the only thing Donovan has said about his post-90210 career is that he’s looking forward to “opportunities and adventures.” But if the rumors are true that he’s in the running to play Barbie’s beau Ken in a live-action movie, then quitting the show for movie roles like this seems like a poor career choice. More
Despite being at the center of 90210‘s high-profile gay plotline this past season, Trevor Donovan (who plays tennis star Teddy Montgomery) will not be returning as a regular for season 4. However, that doesn’t mean that he’s entirely left the West Bev world: An insider assures fans that Donovan will appear in about five episodes this fall, likely to try and give Teddy a proper sendoff. More
Ohio native Freddie Smith turned to acting when he broke his hand in high school. A lifelong basketball and baseball player, he swiftly changed tacks by getting a job at McDonald’s and working for a year so that he’d be able to save up enough to move to Los Angeles. That, coupled with the fact that he drove cross-country to his new home, makes it no surprise that Smith found his big break on 90210 by playing Marco, the sweet, genuine new boyfriend to recently-outed Teddy (Trevor Donovan). More
When Glee extra Nicole Crowther spoiled the identity of the prom king and queen on Twitter a few weeks ago, producer Brad Falchuk (and, we might imagine, Fox) was livid. In contrast, The CW was happy to reveal ahead of time who made prom king and queen for next week’s episode of 90210.
In the above promo pic, Naomi (Anna-Lynn McCord), sporting a sparkly tiara, places an equally regal crown on Teddy’s (Trevor Donovan)’s head. I think it’s safe to assume what’s going on here. More
• Kellan Lutz couldn’t handle the upcoming birth scene in the Twilight: Breaking Dawn without laughing. Oh, grow up. It’s an (un)natural part of life, Kellan! (People)
• David Beckham‘s Bosnian hooker says she knows distinguishing characteristics about her lover’s penis to prove that she slept with him. Ooh, doooo tell. (Perez Hilton)
• Lindsay Lohan was trying to sell photos to the paparazzi of her new SCRAM bracelet. Uh…that’s not how the paparazzi works, but good try. (The Superficial)
• Meanwhile, Taylor Swift will be replacing Lindsay Lohan in a new film called One Night With You. No, it’s not the Linda Lovelace biopic. (IDLYITW)
• Trevor Donovan from 90210 has racked up a credit card debt that would pay off the entire coke habit of the characters from his show and still have enough left over for the kids from Gossip Girl. (TMZ)
• Someone gave Teresa Giudice another cookbook deal. Well, she’s only going to hide the money from that, as well. (The Frisky)
Clothing line Op has revealed a new ad campaign today — featuring some of our favorites, including Cory Monteith and Dianna Agron from Glee and Gossip Girl‘s Jessica Szohr. The national campaign also features R&B singer Cassie, Alex Meraz from … More
THIS Is What Teenage Boys Are Insecure About
- Who Stars Dated Before They Were Famous
- See The Picture That Proves Harry Styles And Kendall Are In Love
- Was Justin Bieber's New "Love" Tattoo Inspired By Selena?
Will Justin Bieber Be The Next One To Get Arrested?
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
We can’t bear to let another Tuesday roll by without addressing the thing that bugs us every week as we watch 90210: One of the dudes on the show looks like he could have fathered the 16-year-old he’s playing. Sorry, … More
Some of the 90210 stars were spotted at the Melrose Place launch party held Aug. 22 in Los Angeles. Jessica Stroup, Silver on 90210 90210 co-stars Jessica Stroup (Silver), Matt Lanter (Liam) and new addition Trevor Donovan (Teddy) were among … More