Of course Justin Bieber is involved. When is he not? More
A stage collapse before a Radiohead concert in Toronto, Canada tonight has killed one person and left three others in need of medical attention. More
- Congrats to Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren. They welcomed their second baby girl into the world. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Hilary Duff and husband Mike Comrie celebrated their one-year anniversary with the announcement that they are expecting. (Hollywood Hiccups)
- Robert Pattinson wants his own fashion line. Would you sport his stuff? (Have U Heard)
- Pippa Middleton looking fashionable while out supporting her boyfriend at his cricket match. (Celeb Ditry Laundry)
- Nicki Minaj brought out her lap dance moves on Drake last night while in Toronto for the Femme Fatal tour. (Hollywood Hiccups)
- Except to see the beloved Carrie Bradshaw back on TV, in a new television series. (Have U Heard)
- Bridget Jones will be back on the big screen for a third round. Will you go see it? (Lainey Gossip)
Although Bravo exec and Watch What Happens Live host Andy Cohen recently said that the network wouldn’t be adding any new cities to The Real Housewives franchise, that may not have been truthful. The Hollywood Reporter says that Canadian production company Lark has partnered with Bravo to produce a Canadian edition of the show in Toronto. According to Lark, they are in the preliminary casting stage and the show has not yet been greenlit by Bravo. So if you’re a Great White North edition of Kim Zolciak or Kyle Richards, now’s your chance! More
John Mayer‘s stupid mouth has got him in trouble one too many times, so he was smart to stick to singing at his show in Toronto on Valentine’s Day. Wearing a plaid jacket, John thankfully managed to avoid tears as … More
While Hilary Duff was in Toronto to support Blessings in a Backpack, visiting Contact School and MuchMusic, and also getting in that shopping time, she was photographed arriving to the Ultra Supper Club in Toronto. Hilary hosted a charity dinner … More
As Nikki mentioned last week when I was away on vacation, Hilary Duff took some time out of her busy schedule in Toronto to go shopping at Holt Renfrew, a store Hilary always finds time to visit when she’s in … More
Hilary Duff spent a couple of hours at Contact School in Toronto last week to promote her charity, Blessings in a Backpack. As shown in the series of earlier photos, Hilary wore a simple outfit of black with a pair … More
Hilary Duff headed over to the MuchOnDemand studios last week and we’ve got more video clips! Hilary starts off talking about Blessings in a Backpack charity and then moves to fan questions! In this first clip Hilary says that she … More
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
Hilary Duff is still in Toronto and headed out shopping last night, at the local Holt Renfrew store with her friend Leah Miller. All bundled up in a hat and scarf, Hilary made several purchases before leaving the store. Hilary … More
Last night Hilary Duff headed out to Ultra in Toronto for her An Intimate Charity Dinner with Hilary Duff fundraising event for Blessings in a Backpack. One photographer recounts her experience, and the massive pandemonium that erupted with Hilary’s arrival! … More
Hilary Duff chatted with MuchOnDemand yesterday about her charity, Blessings in a Backpack! The full video is available on Monday but we have a sneak peek. Hilary encourages everyone to donate time and creativity. “You don’t have to have a … More
Hilary Duff will be flying to Toronto, Ontario this Friday to host a special charity dinner. ‘An Intimate Charity Dinner with Hilary Duff‘ will be held at Toronto’s Ultra Supper Club. Proceeds from the event, which includes a silent auction, … More