So I rarely do this kinda thing on Crushable, but if you have any extra pity to spare today, please send it to Candace Cameron. More
Topic: the view
Kate decided the best way to counteract that extremely awkward Today interview was to take them on a show hosted by five obnoxious women notorious for talking over each other, so this morning they stopped by The View. More
Shailene Woodley is the newest gift that Hollywood’s given to us recently. And unlike most celebrity gifts who comes wrapped in PR-statements and stuffed with generic beauty tips, she’s comes covered in quirk. More
When I heard that Kenan Thompson was joining the cast of Saturday Night Live ten years ago, my reaction was the same as everybody else: “Kenan and Kel! Kenan and Kel! Oh my gawd, it’s Kenan from Kenan and Kel!” Today Kenan turns 35 so we’re taking a look at his best, worst, and frustratingly okay sketches from SNL. More
The hosts of ABC’s let’salltalkovereachother show The View are dropping like flies. First it was announced that long-time co-host and professional shirt-tugger Joy Behar would be leaving. Then rumors started swirling that Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s contract wasn’t being renewed (I read it on the Internet, so it’s obviously true!) Now sources are suggesting that Barbara Walters is considering an exit. More
Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth were so charming talking about The Avengers on The View that it was never awkward. More
• Could Britney Spears be the new X Factor judge? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Check out this video of Star Jones‘ return to The View after being fired; part of it was issues with co-host Barbara Walters, and criticism on Star for not revealing that she had lost weight through gastric bypass. (Have U Heard)
• The cast of Victorious joined Nickelodeon’s The Big Help and planted trees at an LA middle school. (Celebuzz)
• Rihanna reportedly hooked up with reality star Rob Kardashian in London. What would Chris Brown say? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Lainey talks about Oscar Week anecdotes from years past, including Mariah Carey and Beyoncé‘s negotiate a meeting at dinner while Jennifer Aniston ate quietly in a corner. (Lainey Gossip)
• Nicole Kidman‘s powdered face, and four other celebrity blunders. (The Stir)
• While on Howard Stern‘s Sirius radio show, Adam Levine defended Christina Aguilera‘s weight. (Have U Heard)
Hi! How’s your day going? Guess what? There’s a chance your dad once jerked off to the sound of Whoopi Goldberg‘s voice! More
If you can believe it, season 23 of Survivor premieres tonight! And while there’s a whole new batch of castaways for you to meet, we’ll leave that business to CBS. What we’re interested in is the fates of some of the Survivor favorites. Did Michael Skupin heal from falling into the fire? Is Richard Hatch currently in or out of jail? Did Ethan Zohn beat cancer? And don’t forget the View co-host who got her start on the island long ago… We tell you if karma was a bitch, or if these guys outwitted (heh) fate. More
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
I was really wary about watching Wedding Fabulous: Sherri Shepherd Gets Married, Style’s special about the View co-host’s wedding preparations and big day. But surprisingly, she came off as really likeable, and the program left me with the same feel-good vibes as an episode of Say Yes to the Dress. More
his happened yesterday on The View. Do you think that when Whoopi Goldberg touched Justin Bieber‘s shoulders little wings sprouted and pixies flew out, encircling the set and sprinkling fairy dust on everyone except Elisabeth Hasselbeck? More
On Monday night, I joined a group of lifestyle, pop culture, and fashion bloggers at a screening of the first episode of HawthoRNe season 3 at the Trump SoHo hotel here in New York. The invite promised champagne (check), hors d’oeuvres (check), the screening (check), and a visit from star Jada Pinkett Smith — who had to drop out at the last minute. More
Khloe Kardashian was on The View yesterday, where she divulged the fact that she first had sex at 14. And she regrets it. More than that, she said it was “not normal.” What do you think, Crushable readers? Is 14 too young to have sex? More
See what happens when we actually have an office to go to in the morning? We totally missed out on yesterday’s edition of The View, which featured a segment with the lovely Beyonce and her “fashion for the people”mama, Tina Knowles. And while we thought we had heard everything we needed to know about Tina’s personal wardrobe from the V magazine profile we posted yesterday, that “one Chanel jumpsuit” can’t even hold a candle to Miss Tina’s Spring collection. More