Some TV shows just get all the credit, don’t they? They sweep the award shows, get high ratings, and critics and viewers alike gush about how top-notch they are (cough, Breaking Bad, cough). What do you say we take a few moments to recognize the shows that don’t get the attention they deserve? More
Topic: The Real Housewives of New York City
• I wish I could pull of M.I.A.’s bright, glittery nails and lipstick, but I’d probably just end up looking like a Katy Perry wannabe or worse… Nicki MInaj. (Ladyish)
• Heather Thomson dishes about Paula Deen and who her bff is on the new season of The Real Housewives of New York. To use her favorite term: Holla! (Your Tango)
• Want to learn more about your ladyparts??? That’s what I thought! Here are some crazzzy facts! (Gurl)
• Will Mitchell Pritchett and Cameron Tucker get hitched on Modern Family? According to co-creator Christopher Lloyd maybe not just yet. (Flavorwire)
• Want to attract that guy at the gym without looking all sweaty? Here are some super sporty ensembles! (Betty Confidential)
• Our favorite 90s cartoon characters have grown up and are trendy and stuff… Ms. Frizzle even has grey hair! (Ok Gorgeous)
• I’ll admit Ryan Lochte looks good sans shirt, BUT he’d look even better shirtless wearing his grill. (ET Online)
• You aren’t the only one who comes home from the beach resembling a lobster. But covering your sunburn with 5 pounds of makeup won’t help much. Trust me on that one…(Chick RX)
• You know when you pass people on the sidewalk and you think to yourself that they look like their dogs? Well, these people take being twinsies with their dogs to a WHOLE nother level. Prepare yourself to be creeped out. (The Frisky)
All the ingredients and tips for throwing the best possible Real Housewives dinner party, complete with champagne-flinging and screaming arguments. More
I don’t mean to trivialize divorce with talk of sandwiches, but Bethenny Frankel did do a show called Bethenny Ever After, so we figure it’s fair game. More
This season of The Real Housewives of New York City has come to an end, but the lies of Countess LuAnn de Lesseps live on eternally. Here’s a recap, lest you forget any. More
The Real Housewives of New York City reunion was last night, and we’ve still yet to see a glimpse of Sonja Morgan‘s mythical toaster oven. The anticipation is, if not killing me, then certainly annoying me slightly. More
In case this particular cast of The Real Housewives of New York City doesn’t reunite for another season, here are my yearbook-style Most Likelies for each lovely (or not) lady. More
I never thought it was possible, but on The Real Housewives of New York City, Aviva Drescher is starting to make Ramona Singer look normal. More
In last night’s episode of The Real Housewives of New York City, I don’t think there was a single scene where Aviva Drescher wasn’t pictured or mentioned. More
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Believe it or not, the drunken mess that is Sonja Morgan was actually the voice of reason when she first joined The Real Housewives of New York City. A look at her before and after. More
After bringing home a man who’s not her boyfriend Jacques Azoulay, does LuAnn de Lesseps of The Real Housewives of New York City seriously think she can keep her affair a secret? On reality TV? More
Sonja Morgan, resident waterworks expert of The Real Housewives of New York City made it clear last night that she thinks that dogs are more important than children. Which begs the question — who’s more important than Sonja Morgan? More
Ramona Singer from The Real Housewives of New York City keeps saying how she’s the new Ramona. But she’s still so crazy that it’s starting to make me wonder about the old Ramona. More
We finally met the famous Harry Dubin on The Real Housewives of New York City last night, and I have to say, for someone who’s supposedly slept with three out of six of the Housewives, I was supremely underwhelmed. More