Last night I had the pleasure and delight of taking myself to one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen More
Topic: Taylor Kitsch
“When you have a town now that has put so much premium on boys instead of men,” The Grey director Joe Carnahan says, it’s no surprise that Liam Neeson is the only actor who’s experienced real loss and tragedy. More
Really, we’ll take Taylor Kitsch any way, but we have to admit that short hair is a good look for him. In terms of his acting career, we’ve always known him by two things: Friday Night Lights and shaggy hair. More
• It’s official: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are expecting baby number 3. Will it be another be-dimpled girl? (Have U Heard?)
• Lindsay Lohan was spotted downing shots at Kim Kardashian‘s wedding this weekend — while her enabling mother Dina looked on. Seriously? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• And it’s no wonder Lindsay wanted a drink, after the band at Kim’s wedding played a Pitbull song with lyrics dissing her. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• The best part of Blake Lively shooting The Savages with Aaron Johnson and Taylor Kitsch? Blake brings the paps and when she’s not around we get lots of photos of dreamy Taylor. Now if he’d only take off his shirt for a minute…(Lainey Gossip)
• We may love Joel McHale, but Kim Kardashian and the rest of the K fam do not. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Could it be? Is sexy footballer David Beckham losing his hair? (Have U Heard?)
• Check out snaps of Henry Cavill in Superman‘s red cape while filming in Illinois. (Lainey Gossip)
• Would you watch a reality show starring Hugh Hefner‘s recent ex Crystal Harris? (Hollywood Hiccups)
It still doesn’t make sense that Trevor Donovan is leaving 90210 after he had the show’s most compelling plotline last year: Tennis pro and playboy Teddy came out of the closet in storylines that were shocking and realistically awkward. So far, the only thing Donovan has said about his post-90210 career is that he’s looking forward to “opportunities and adventures.” But if the rumors are true that he’s in the running to play Barbie’s beau Ken in a live-action movie, then quitting the show for movie roles like this seems like a poor career choice. More
Even before its first official trailer came out today, Battleship has a healthy amount of skepticism attached to it. For one, it’s a pretty odd cast: Liam Neeson is the one serious actor overseeing hotties Taylor Kitsch, Alexander Skarsgård, Brooklyn Decker, and Rihanna. Then, of course, there’s the matter of turning our favorite childhood strategy game into a movie. We’ll go into the possible mechanics of the plot in a few, but first: The strangely inconspicuous Rihanna. More
While Taylor Kitsch will first and foremost always be Tim Riggins to us, we’re not complaining about seeing his shimmering naked chest on the official John Carter poster. This movie’s gong to be incredible, because it’s about a hot dude fighting aliens on Mars. And, as we all know, the first rule of Martian Law is, “Don’t put on a shirt, ever.” More
Yes, that is the sound of a million hearts breaking all across the nation: Taylor Kitsch has chopped off his signature long locks for a movie role. But wait! There’s a plus-side to this. While Taylor has lost some of his bad-boy Friday Night Lights appeal, he does have a certain cleaned-up plus-one at a wedding appeal now. Plus, his locks do still look eminently run-your-fingers-through-able. Check out a photo of Taylor as an Abercrombie model after the jump. More
What is it about the name Taylor that inspires so much moodiness? I mean, do all Taylors receive a lesson in pouting when they turn 15? Do their Social Security cards come with special tips on deep contemplation? From Taylor Kitsch to Taylor Lautner to the queen of the pout, Taylor Momsen herself, we’ve got all the brooding you can cram into a single name. More
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
We’ve noticed we write a lot about Taylor here at Crushable — but there are so many Taylors in Hollywood right now it’s hard to keep track of which one we write about more. There’s pop princess Taylor Swift, former … More
Do you ever get the sense that the actors from Friday Night Lights don’t have to do much stretching to play their characters? That’s not to say they aren’t awesome and don’t totally deserve awards and accolades, but we truly … More
Answer us this, Friday Night Lights fans: What is the fictional town of Dillon, Texas without Matt Saracen? Nothing, we say! After a brief hiatus from FNL, Zach Gilford is happy to reprise his role as Saracen, the troubled artist/quarterback … More
Alexander Skarsgard and Taylor Kitsch Dream Team Guarantees Chicks Will Go See Battleship - Dude, they are playing brothers. That is so hot. We’d go see a movie based on Hungry, Hungry Hippos if the Friday Night Lights and True Blood stars played siblings in it. (BuzzSugar)
We knew that there was something really deep and soulful about the 29-year-old who plays Tim Riggins on Friday Night Lights…we just haven’t seen actor Taylor Kitsch in any big-screen roles that let him play off that stoic hunkiness. (Sorry, … More