Hey kid, we all saw Donnie Darko. We all have Silly Bandz. You’re not that special. More
Topic: Silly Bandz
Silly Bandz, those things your kids wear on their wrists to identify what sexual acts they’ve already engaged in, is now coming to their portable Nintendo DS in game form!Silly Bandz, those things your kids wear on their wrists to identify what sexual acts they’ve already engaged in, is now coming to their portable Nintendo DS in game form! More
• Sex-themed Silly Bandz. Don’t actually look much different from regular Silly Bandz. (Buzzfeed)
• There are literally fashion police in Italy, making sure your skirt isn’t too short and you don’t wear that fugly dress out in public. (National ledger)
• Southern teens have a bad habit of getting themselves knocked up more than their bi-coastal counterparts. Are you listening, University of Alabama? (The Frisky)
• Good news: More kids are experimenting with their sexuality than ever before. Bad news: They are less likely to use protection. (Lemondrop)
Silly Bandz, the video game – Never one to let a fad pass them by, Nintendo has released a game based on the kiddie bracelets. We can’t wait for the movie based on the video game. No wait, the movie based on the Twitter feed, based on the video game. Is 2012 too ambitious? (TIME)
You Know It’s A Real Classy Wedding When Your Guests Get Silly Bandz – We can’t wait to hear more details about the amazing Russell Brand and Katy Perry wedding. (Twitter)
Silly Bandz are at best, awesome; at worst, annoying. We wear them all the time; in fact, we’re wearing the “Internet catchphrases” bandz right now that say stuff like “OMG” and “LOL.” AS IT HAPPENS, Crushable has gotten its hands on a selection of new, unreleased Silly Bandz and we have the EXCLUSIVE photos. Coming soon, to a Michael’s near you … More
Today is a sad day at Crushable HQ: Our wildly talented, stylish, funny, beloved intern Hillary Reinsberg is leaving us to return for her senior year at the University of Pennsylvania. As tribute, we present just a few of her greatest hits. More
- See The Picture That Proves Harry Styles And Kendall Are In Love
Will Justin Bieber Be The Next One To Get Arrested?
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
THIS Is What Teenage Boys Are Insecure About
- Who Stars Dated Before They Were Famous
- Was Justin Bieber's New "Love" Tattoo Inspired By Selena?
Thanks to the new group “Under Siege” for providing us with the Summer Jamz we can really get down with: Who needs Ke$ha when we have a Silly Bandz tribute? Young and old, we love those colored bracelets.
Last night Crushable crashed One Republic‘s Terminal 5 packed concert (which included star fans such as Lea Michelle, Jonathon Groff, and Ryan Cabrera). Before the amazing show – which included front man Ryan Tedder covering The White Stripes and Franz … More
From Jersey Shore to American Apparel, from weird ketchup packets to dealbreakers that aren’t really dealbreakers, this week had a lot going on. Lets take a look at some of our personal favorite posts here at Crushable from the last … More
Did your investments suffer through the Pog crash of ’97, the Beanie Baby crash of ’01 and the Webkinz crash of ’08? If so, it’s time to learn about today’s cool kid trend: Silly Bandz. If you’re so out of … More