Katy Perry simply does not care anymore. Although she’s never exactly been a picture of restraint, it seems like lately she’s been more inclined that ever to shoot her mouth off about whatever she happens to be thinking, whenever she happens to think it, especially when what she’s thinking is “stuff that will make her look bad.” Also: “stuff that will piss off Beyonce.” More
Today, in news of the unexpected! More
• Shakira might replace Jennifer Lopez as an American Idol host next season. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Now that the Harry Potter kids have defeated the Dark Lord, let’s send them to an even more harrowing experience: University! (College Candy)
• From Star Wars to V for Vendetta, here are the best fireworks displays in movies. (Celebuzz)
• Ever wanted to tour with ’80s teen idols? Debbie Gibson and Tiffany are looking for a guitarist to join them on their mall tour. (The Frisky)
• Back when Salma Hayek‘s husband Francois-Henri Pinault was just her baby-daddy, he managed to knock up another woman in the same year: Former supermodel Linda Evangelista. (YourTango)
It might be a little too early in the day for this video, but we’re posting it anyway. In her music video for “Rabiosa” (which is Spanish for “rabid”), Shakira debuts a brunette look and hits the stripper pole. Also involved are a hot male model and some plastic balls. Enjoy. More
Oh, how we admire Shakira. She’s the MacGyver of sexiness! Never have we seen someone so resourceful when it comes to turning everyday objects into vehicles for onstage seduction. Don’t have a bed? Then crawl around next to the drum kit. Is that a guitar? Nope, it’s an imaginary boyfriend. Roadie forget to pack your stripper pole? Not a problem, just grab the mic stand and hold on tight. More
After the MTV Video Music Awards, we noticed a trend of celebs looking ever so much like inanimate objects. Then during yesterday’s MTV Europe Awards we realized the concept has take an even stranger turn — our favorite stars were all dressed up in what appeared to be the contents of a bucket of cleaning supplies. Mops, brushes and Palmolive, oh my. It was like all of Hollywood took the idea of a slutty maid costume way too literally — and at this point it’s almost art! Check out our gallery of Snooki in a feather duster and Rihanna sporting a giant loofah at the Madrid award show. More
Welcome to Crush This, your weekly guide to what’s new in movies, music and TV. This week, we’re getting jazzed for the start of the annual CMJ Festival in New York. For those of you outside the city, we’ll be interviewing bands and highlighting some of our favorite shows throughout the week. And also, we’re not really prepared for the season finale of Mad Men, but that doesn’t mean it won’t still be happening this Sunday night. More
The video for Shakira‘s new song Loca premiered last night. And she looks hot as usual. But decidedly thinner. Perhaps too thin? More
Shakira’s Sale El Sol Album Looks Designed by Perez Hilton – Honestly, what is with that MS Paint font? And Silly Bandz? That’s not going to remain something we’re proud of culturally in the next 6-8 months, let alone years. (via ONTD)
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
• Justin Bieber and his cougar buddy Kim Kardashian have stirred the ire of conservative talk show host, Bill O’Reilly. Way to keep yourself relevant with the kids! (E! Online)
• Wyclef Jean got the kibbush put on his big for president of Haiti. (Variety)
• The reunion of Real Housewives of New Jersey involve Teresa Guidice getting into a cat-fight with Danielle Staub. (via Daily Mail)
Most of today’s celebrity tweets were either congratulating other famous people on their Emmy nods, or talking nonsense. Guess which ones we chose to highlight? Hell yeah: Which hip-hop artist has a broken windshield, and which one has broken teeth? … More
What a week! From closeted celebrities to Avery Singer to SATC‘s Kristin Davis, Crushable had it covered. Here’s some of our greatest hits from the past week in our coverage of entertainment, relationship, style and, of course, other stuff. More
Shakira’s Got An ‘Objection’ To Arizona’s Immigration Laws – She might be Waka Waka-ing around the recording studio for the West African World Cup, but Columbian-born Shakira is currently shaking her finger instead of her booty. The Spanish pop sensation joined Ricky Martin in a campaign to express their outrage over the new immigration laws the state has recently enforced. (WSJ)
Yikes, okay there Fozzy Bear. ‘Waka, waka’ indeed. But considering the bottom of the barrel we’ve had to listen to today (“Money Can’t Buy You Class”), Shakira‘s new single, chosen to be the official song of the World Cup, sounds … More