Welcome to the sexiest new trend in publishing: “Bonnet-rippers” are teen romance novels that are exclusively about the Amish, and their fanbase is building up faster than a community barn-building. None of that “his hot fleshy rod” or “her moist cleft” in these books, instead the most these guys and girls ever get around to doing is letting their hair down. Maybe. More
• WeVibe: The confusing couples vibrator that will stop divorces! (The Gloss)
• Because Barbie can’t put herself though computer engineering school without a little help, she’d made a naked calendar. Creepy! (The Frisky)
Oh, how we admire Shakira. She’s the MacGyver of sexiness! Never have we seen someone so resourceful when it comes to turning everyday objects into vehicles for onstage seduction. Don’t have a bed? Then crawl around next to the drum kit. Is that a guitar? Nope, it’s an imaginary boyfriend. Roadie forget to pack your stripper pole? Not a problem, just grab the mic stand and hold on tight. More
I’m no Furry apologist. I think people that ascribe sexual adjectives to animals are gross. And yet…there is something about the mellow jazz playing in the background, the seductive swoosh of this kitty’s tail, her laconic paw-dip into the milk glass… More
Want to look sexy yet original this Halloween? Already have that perfect idea in mind? But oh no, what if your costume requires pants? Don’t fret, Mariah Carey has got you completely (er, semi-completely) covered. This glittery diva is a Halloween pro and she knows how to coax any costume in the world out of its slacks. More
• Lets all tune in today as Hillary Clinton apologizes to Guatemala on behalf of America for giving the entire country STDs in the 60s. It was just a different time, man! (Nerve)
• Oh good, another “sexy” Russian cyber-spy. Can we just move all the future James Bond movies onto the Internet?? (Gawker)
• Why should you date a white guy? Well here, let this entire new blog devoted to the subject fill you in! (The Gloss)
• Today is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and Crushable has teamed up with Ralph Lauren’s Pink Pony in order to promote the worthwhile cause. (Styleite)
• Oh good, that’s what we needed: More naked Na’vi’s. Thanks Hustler! Nobody thought of that great idea yet (except all of the Internet, 10 months ago). (Fleshbot)
• Eliot Spitzer‘s new CNN show isn’t going to cover sex scandals. Weird! (The Wrap)
• Madonna’s new Dolce and Gabonna ad makes us feel funny inside, like when grandma tries to be sexy. (College Candy) More
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Oh come on you two! Jon Hamm and Rebecca Hall (Vicky Cristina, Barcelona) graced the cover on W Magazine for August as part of a promotion for their latest film, The Town. We wished we looked this good when we rolled out of bed in the morning, dripping with sweat and uncomfortably hot. See more pics here. More
Calvin’s got them f@*#ing covered: This racy new commercial for Calvin Klein’s new underwear campaign features Twilight‘s Kellan Lutz, The Deep End‘s Mechad Brooks, Japanese soccer star Hidetoshi Nakata, and tennis star Fernando Verdasco all wondering if you want to … More
Remember Idle Hands? I totally forgot Jessica Alba was in this movie until I ran across this video. Check out Jessica Alba as Molly in Idle Hands first in an angel costume crawling through the AC tunnels and later almost … More
Remember Jessica Alba’s steamy, sexy lap dance on Honey? Well, personally I consider if one of the all time sexiest Jessica Alba scenes and I am sure you’ll agree as well. Remember this dance? What is your favorite Jessica Alba … More
During Jessica Alba’s pregnancy there were rumors about her being unhappy with her body (duh) and what it turned into and this week we are confirmed that Jessica indeed had some serious problems when it comes to her looks during … More