Team USA has really brought it to these Olympic Games, including their tendency to bust out the dance moves when they win gold. Check out the videos and .gifs we’ve collected inside! More
Topic: serena williams
Trust Us With Your Life premiered on ABC. While it was a two-episode premiere, think we all would have been okay with one episode. This is the kind of show you need to watch in small doses. Each week the show has a special “celebrity” guest who talks about their life with Fred Willard. Then the improvisors improvise a scene based on their life. More
After weeks of tennis outfits, we bet Wimbledon champion Serena Williams is ready to slip into something a little more fashionable. Check out our gallery of some of our favorites of her off-court looks. More
Very few people can really, truly pull off karaoke. Usually, it’s your friend Jeff singing something ironic like Katy Perry, or Jeff’s girlfriend Hannah, who wants to be famous and takes her song choice way too seriously. Neither of those are fun to watch. But Venus and Serena Williams belting out Madonna‘s “Like a Prayer” brings joy to my cold, bitter heart. More
The dancer Demi Lovato allegedly punched in the face is getting plastic surgery. And may sue next week. (Radar)
How hairy are The Kardashians? Kim gets laser hair removal once a week. Isn’t that permanent? (NYP)
How many country music awards shows are there? Carrie Underwood cleaned up at the AMAs CMAs ACAs last night. (E!)
Paul Rudd will not be in Jason Segel‘s Muppet movie. Sad face. (celebuzz)
Emma Stone is now blonde. (People)
Celebs showed up in droves to the Burberry show at London Fashion Week. Alexa Chung and Pixie Geldof were there, along with Sarah Jessica Parker and Anna Wintour. Take a look at our gallery of fashion’s brightest lightening up England’s cloudy skies. More
Don’t be the last of your friends to discover this hilarious parody Twitter feed — English50cent — that takes 50 Cent‘s already unbelievable tweets and makes them just a little more ridiculous by “translating” them into the Queen’s English — or something that the rest of us can understand. The results are hilarious. More
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
• Jay-Z threw wifey Beyonce an intimate 29th birthday party Saturday night. But apparently his definition of intimate is different from ours, because this party involved filling about-to-open New York hotspot The Darby with orchids and included fellow A-list guests like Alicia Keys, Kayne West and Diddy. (Page Six)
• Natalie Portman will star opposite Robert Downey Jr. in the 3D film Gravity, after Angelina Jolie passed — twice. In this case, we wouldn’t mind being second choice. (Deadline Hollywood)
• But don’t feel sorry for Angelina. She’ll no doubt be unwinding in the $40 million Italian mansion — with vineyard and stables — that she just purchased with Brad Pitt. (Herald Sun)
• Phew — Robert Pattinson won’t be guest starring in an upcoming episode of Entourage. What about True Blood? (E! Online)
• Snooki’s “boyfriend” Jeff Miranda says he gets death threats. Hey, he better treat our girl right or else! (Radar Online)
• As if it couldn’t get any worse for Mel Gibson, ex Oksana Grigorieva wants him to pay $84,000 for the PR team she hired during her very public spat with him. So that’s how much it costs to slowly leak damaging tapes day by day. (New York Post)
• Tennis star Serena Williams is said to have her eye on red hot Canadian rapper Drake, after recently breaking up with rapper Common. Hands off, Serena, Drake is ours! (Page Six)
Picnics, beaches, fireworks — celebrities know how to celebrate the anniversary of our nation’s birth right. Serena Williams partied in England after taking home her fourth Wimbledon victory, Adam Sandler, Debra Messing and Jim Carrey hung out with family in … More
Rafael Nadal sweeps Wimbledon – The tennis hottie’s latest win puts him in the same record-breaking company as Roger Federer. PS: Let’s stop talking about Federer’s and Serena Williams‘ 29th birthdays sounding the death of their A-games. Federer will be BACK, but in the meantime we’ll take Nadal anytime. (via ESPN)
And Wimbledon Goes To….Serena Williams! – The American pro kept her title as women’s champion after defeating the Russian Vera Zvonareva. It’s just like Rocky 4, but with tennis! (via New York Times)
Looks like Heidi Montag is continuing with the breakup story that came out yesterday — her rep confirms that she’s moved out of the home she shares with Spencer Pratt. (Page Six) But don’t worry, she’s now moving in with … More