So Breaking Dawn: Part 2 is coming out this Friday, which means Twihards everywhere are a mixture of sad, excited, and, if the franchise has done its job, horny. But precisely how horny are they? More
OMG YOU GUYS, THE OCEAN IS SO FUCKED UP. More
• Boobs: now in delicious chip-size proportions. Bet you can’t have just one! (Gawker)
• Bristol Palin has been invited to Washington University for their Sex Week. Prepare to be disappointed, fellas! (CBS)
Maaan, I want to be a scientist sooooo bad! I didn’t know that when I decided not to take AP chemistry, I was missing out on the opportunity to grow up and wear panda suits to work. Sure, these Chinese zoologists are trying to re-adapt these baby bears back into the wild, but we’re pretty sure they don’t have to return those costumes when they’re done. (via Buzzfeed) More
• Feel like a midget next to your man? You’re not alone! (Blisstree)
• It took half a day for Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson to recreate their off-screen sexual proclivities in Twilight: Breaking Dawn. (Celebuzz)
• Paging Russell Brand: Sex addiction rehabilitation centers are on the rise ever since stars like Tiger Woods and Jesse James have used the term as an excuse for why they screwed around so much. (LA Times)
•…which in turn leads to regular girls questioning whether or not they have an “addiction.” (CollegeCandy
• Because texting your kid to stop having sex upstairs is now considered good parental guidance, why not use that passive-aggressive form of communication to break up with someone? (The Gloss)
• Finally, a cheerleading group for science nerds! Now if only we could get a couple half-naked guys doing a routine to cheer on us bloggers… (Buzzfeed)
• Can you remain friends with benefits forever? (CollegeCrush)
“Your brain sees your nose at all times but chooses to ignore it.”
“Eeyore and Optimus Prime were the same guy.”
“Each ejaculation has more sperm than there are people in the United States.”
Those are some of the totally insane fact that make up the lyrics for Jonathan Mann‘s super cute song. Apparently Jonathan gathered all the facts from a Reddit thread. The Internet approves. More
Oh sorry, that should say: Science and Rats Prove: Dude, Your Sisters Prevent You From Having Sex. At least, that’s the idea according to this new study (as found on The Awl) which shows that male rats with female siblings are found less attractive then rats with either no siblings or male rats with brothers. But what does that mean for us? More
Scientists find antidote to glasses – London scientists have found the gene that causes short-sidedness, and are developing eye drop treatments that may cure blurry vision. Boys, get ready to make passes. (via BBC)
- See The Picture That Proves Harry Styles And Kendall Are In Love
- Who Stars Dated Before They Were Famous
Will Justin Bieber Be The Next One To Get Arrested?
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
THIS Is What Teenage Boys Are Insecure About
- Was Justin Bieber's New "Love" Tattoo Inspired By Selena?
This may be the best “news” segment I’ve ever seen: MSNBC’s Dylan Ratigan took a very attractive British scientist, had him explain a this study that proves that the drunker you get, the more attractive you find people. I mean, we all knew this was true, but now it’s SCIENCE true!
Thank god there’s is someone else on-board: A young woman who introduces herself with “Is this news to anybody?” and ends with “Ive done my own study, it’s called waking up the next day.” Hi, new best friend! More
As we noted earlier, scientists have shown that women are more attracted to men who are wearing red. Now what good is that without some eye candy to test the theory.
Hot flashes aren’t only for ladies — Researchers have concluded that there is such a thing as “male menopause.” It affects 2% of adult guys. (via BBC News)