Here Comes The Boom is about a typical guy. Kevin James plays an apathetic high school teacher. He’s single, he’s kind of fat, he seems pretty nice but he also doesn’t have that much going for him. I guess he’s pretty relatable… More
Topic: Salma Hayek
I must warn you that I can’t really tell you about Blake Lively showing us just how entitled a hostage she can be without pulling out a few plot spoilers. With that said, these spoilers will not ruin the movie for you. I can’t capture the weirdness of the film or Blake Lively’s breathy narrative voice with my words. Seriously, you could read this entire essay as well as every other review out there and still have absolutely no clue what happens in the movie. More
Happy Memorial Day! What does this mean besides cookouts, fun in the sun, Monday off and beach time? It means you can “officially” wear white once again! Wait. You say you’ve been wearing white all year round? Shame on you! Were you raised in a barn? More
• Shakira might replace Jennifer Lopez as an American Idol host next season. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Now that the Harry Potter kids have defeated the Dark Lord, let’s send them to an even more harrowing experience: University! (College Candy)
• From Star Wars to V for Vendetta, here are the best fireworks displays in movies. (Celebuzz)
• Ever wanted to tour with ’80s teen idols? Debbie Gibson and Tiffany are looking for a guitarist to join them on their mall tour. (The Frisky)
• Back when Salma Hayek‘s husband Francois-Henri Pinault was just her baby-daddy, he managed to knock up another woman in the same year: Former supermodel Linda Evangelista. (YourTango)
Salma Hayek: Stealing Our Jobs! – “It was for a small period of time, but I still did it,” the Latino actress told V Magazine Spain on her latest cover. Please tell us this was during the Fool’s Rush In period. (Fox News)
Yes, Penelope Cruz just got married to Javier Bardem; no, she is not pregnant with his baby. Not yet, at least. We hear from a Penelope insider that reports of the actress’ pregnancy are greatly exaggerated. Penelope and Javier in … More
The Bachelorette‘s Ali Fedotowsky is on a desperate search to find love, and who does she attract? Jennifer Love Hewitt, relationship expert, serial dater and John Mayer ex. The ladies — sporting low-key night-out looks — hung out together last … More
Welcome to Crush This, your weekly guide to what’s new in movies, music and TV. We’ve navigated the inner reaches of our entertainment-obsessed brains in search of all the pop culture landscape has to offer. This week, it’s a big one, as HBO series Entourage and Hung return with new seasons, and Miley Cyrus debuts her new sound in her long-awaited album Can’t Be Tamed. And a Tom Cruise action movie! More
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
What do Indiana Jones and Salma Hayek have in common? They both have a not-totally-irrational fear of snakes, although Indie’s fear doesn’t involve him climbing over other women on the set of Grownups, and screaming “Help me!!!” This has to … More
The 63rd Annual Cannes Film Festival is in full swing, and the stars are out and about. From parties to red carpets, here are some pics of some of our favorites: soon-to-be dad Aaron Johnson, who is in Cannes promotion … More
Greed is pretty. Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps was the main event at the third day of the Cannes Film Festival, with Shia LaBeouf, Carey Mulligan, Michael Douglas, Salma Hayek, Benicio del Toro, Kate Beckinsale, Martin Scorcese and Michelle Yeoh … More
Our weekly style column rates the latest red-carpet looks. This week was a real winner, with looks that ranged from good to meh to “She needs to fire her stylist.” That means you, Keira. (Photos by WENN.com and Getty)