With the amount of Hollywood marriages I’ve seen go up in flames at this point, I just need to take this moment to say a resounding ‘thank you’ to Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon for being to speak so maturely and compassionately about each other even post-divorce. Keeping the dream alive out there, guys. More
Word on the street is that things are kind of rocky between Modern Family star Sofia Vergara and her fiance Nick Loeb, so we put together a list of ten other celebrities that we think Sofia should date instead. You know…just in case. More
What is a ‘himbo’, you might ask? Why, it’s the male version of a ‘bimbo’! You know, a hot guy with nothing worthwhile going on mentally. The example that Urbandictionary.com gives is Kevin Federline — presumably from before he went to ChubTown — but he wormed his way in with Britney Spears, so the powers of the modern himbo are not to be underestimated. Read on for your guide to the North American Himbo and an intimate look into my himbo dating history. More
Why does Ryan Phillippe look like he got dressed in Kevin Federline’s closet? More
• Even though Ryan Phillipe was considering moving to television, after his guest spot on Damages he’s now backed out of his new project, Golden Boy. (Lainey Gossip)
• Seal explains his openness about his split with Heidi Klum: He wanted to give fans the explanation they deserve. (Have U Heard)
• Brooke Mueller has been charged with cocaine possession with intent to distribute. You know what’s funny? Prosecutors have charged her as having more than 4 grams of coke and less than 4 grams, to cover their behinds depending on what the actual measurement is. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Rumor has it that Brad Pitt lost his iPhone at the BAFTAs… and it contains hot photos of Angelina Jolie. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Here’s a look at Wolfgang Puck‘s Oscars menu. Eat like the stars! (The Stir)
• Jennifer Aniston finally got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. (Have U Heard)
• Check out Beyoncé in a studded corset as part of the House of Deréon’s Spring 2012 lookbook. (Celebuzz)
Acting isn’t like other professions – some people keep working well into their 70s and 80s, although just about any industry would have made them retire by then. But some actors voluntarily choose to retire at some point in their careers. Meet ten actors who quit (or just threatened to). More
Many hearts were broken – including ours – when ABC announced the cancellation of two of their long-running soaps, All My Children and One Life to Live. Though soaps get a reputation for being full of evil twins and demonic possessions (which, sometimes, they kinda are), soaps are also a breeding ground for young talent. More
The jig is up. Rihanna and Ryan Phillippe have apparently been doing it. And according to Us Weekly, this has been going on for months! How sneaky to not let the nosey gossip world in on such a secret until now. We think Reese Witherspoon is shaking her huge 4-carat diamond engagement ring at you Rihanna…and she is laughing.
I see her now all up on her BBM chatting at Kate Winslet: “Yuck! OMG what a loser, I thought she was smarter than that! Oh well, at least Rihanna is hot.” Then Kate is all: “Oh no! Rihanna has The Herp!” Then they proceed to send LoL and all those other patronizing BBM acronyms that exist.
But as weird as the temporary coupling of Rihanna and Ryan might be, it’s definitely not the weirdest thing that Hollywood has hurled at us. Let’s take a moment to look at the weirdest bedtime pairings that Hollywood has presented over the last few decades, shall we? More
Anyone else ever have that fantasy where it’s late on Christmas Eve and you hear rustling from the chimney so you go to check it out and out pops Santa, but he isn’t old and bearded, he’s young and super hot, and then before you know it he’s stripped you out of your snowman pajama pants and pushed you up against the Christmas tree, and… Anyone? No?
How about you get back to us after you check out this gallery of hot dudes dressed as Saint Nick.
Did you know Ryan Phillippe Was From Delaware? - True story. And here’s 49 other celebrities that represent their home state. They couldn’t find anyone better for Kansas than Kirstie Alley? Woof. (via WonderWall)
We knew that there was something really deep and soulful about the 29-year-old who plays Tim Riggins on Friday Night Lights…we just haven’t seen actor Taylor Kitsch in any big-screen roles that let him play off that stoic hunkiness. (Sorry, … More
We’ve been having an internal office debate this week over Betty White. Sure, we loved her on Golden Girls, and that Facebook campaign to get her on Saturday Night Live was pretty ingenious, but now that she’s going to be … More