Judging by Ben Affleck‘s speech last night, I’m kind of worried for his relationship with Jennifer Garner. But they can’t break up, because their love is all I have left in this world. More
Walter Jackson has just revealed that his relationship with Kenya Moore was created for Real Housewives of Atlanta, and I feel like I just solved the world’s greatest mystery. More
This makes so much sense. They both have intensely burning passions for themselves, and if we know anything about relationships, it’s that the best ones are firmly rooted in caring about yourself before the other person. More
- The way you rank the opposite sex will vary with your mood. (College Candy)
- Summer may be coming to an end, but you can still carry your hot romance into the fall. (Betty Confidential)
- This Real Housewives Of Atlanta star now has her own sex toy line. (The Frisky)
- So he didn’t call? This might be why. (College Candy)
- Adding in a bit of foreplay can make a huge difference. (YourTango)
- Beyoncé looking stunning in this gold ensemble. (Celebuzz)
- Next time you’re horny just try out one of these apps. (College Candy)
- Avoid being known as “that” couple. (College Crush)
- No condom? Here’s how to get out a pickle and avoid STD’s. (Your Tango)
- Shorts that will look great on all you curvy ladies. (Betty Confidential)
- How to rock a second date, from a male perspective. (The Frisky)
- Gisele Budchen is one hot mama. (Celebuzz)
Have you heard of the “Best Actress curse?” According to studies, woman who have won Best Actress are more likely to divorce or break-up with their significant other. Three of the five nominees for 2011 are in relationships, so let’s see what happens… (YourTango)
Rihanna and Colin Farrel have been sexting for months. We didn’t exactly see this coming. (Celebuzz)
Sex shop Babeland is holding a New York seminar this month called “Oral Sex Tips for College Students.” Which is just confusing to us. Do college kids need different blowjob tips? Also, why is this so age-specific? Is there a special kind of BJ you can only give if you live in a dorm room? Maybe the description will clear things up: More
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
(Lost in Translation is our weekly column from a college guy’s perspective.)
This great girl (“great” falls well short for her, as she is beyond great, but I only have a handful of words and it tends to fit in here) I have been seeing for a few weeks, maybe a month, texts me to meet her at a bar. I am down the street at another one, but am more than happy, in fact eager to leave the group of friends I went out with to walk the two blocks to her. The moment I arrive, she reaches for my hand and whispers, let’s go. Inside I’m grinning a grin that stretches ear to ear – a Chelsea grin without the knife. Outside, I’m keeping it cool. I nod and we leave.
We jump in a cab and are on the way back to her apartment when she fills in the silence in the worst possible way – by telling me that I should enjoy my youth, spend more time with people my age and less time with her. Now, we ARE a few years apart, she being older, but… More
We’ve had a fun week over at Crushable, but we can’t cover everything. Luckily our sister site TheGloss had some amazing articles about “sexy” Halloween costumes, Na’vi sex toys, and Mark Zuckerberg‘s fashion taste. Check it out!
Devil’s Advocate…Of Love – Well, someone had to take the position that stalking your exes online may actually be a good thing. How else are you going to respect their privacy? Uh…. (via YourTango)
The gals over at The Frisky polled amongst themselves to see how long they’d go in a relationship before they’d let a guy see their true colors. No, not the way you get when you’re super P.M.S.-y and yelling at … More
At the premiere of Hilary Duff’s movie Stay Cool yesterday at the Tribeca Film Festival, NHL boyfriend Mike Comrie says that he knew he’d enjoy the film. Mike tells US Magazine that “it’s always fun watching her work,” saying he … More