You’re about to regret not having watched this season of The Real Housewives Of New York City, because the finale was last night and Aviva Drescher threw. her. leg. Literally removed her leg from her body and threw it. More
Topic: Real Housewives of New York City
There are a lot of Real Housewives shows out there these days. Six to be exact, if you don’t count the international spin-offs. Things can get overwhelming when it comes to choosing the right Real Housewives for you. So, to help all of you lost souls out there, here’s my foolproof guide to finding out which Real Housewives series is best for you based on the type of excuse you’d want to give if someone caught you watching it. More
That’s right. Ramona Singer, LuAnn De Lesseps, Sonja Morgan, Carole Radziwill, Heather Thomson and Aviva Drescher will be back for another season. And their contracts also apparently include a few extra perks this time around. More
Watching this season of The Real Housewives of New York City, I’m starting to get suspicious that Ramona Singer isn’t really as crazy as she comes off. I’m not saying she’s normal, but maybe she’s acting just the teensiest bit, because no one can possibly be like this in real life and still be married to a human. More
I never thought I’d say this, but there’s almost too much crazy on The Real Housewives of New York City right now. I never realized it before, but in order to watch it without completely despairing for humanity, there has to be at least one normal person so that I can remember that the universe does have some order to it. Without that person, it’s hard to remember if they’re the crazy ones or if I am. To give myself (and you guys) a little perspective, I ranked each Housewife on the Crazy Scale from 1-6, with six being the least crazy, and one being the most crazy. And you’ll never guess who’s number one… More
Last night on Watch What Happens Live, host Andy Cohen invited Neil Patrick Harris to join him for their postmortem of the show. In this case, they were discussing the first half of the Real Housewives of New York reunion. NPH didn’t seem to have much use for the Housewives (although he did confess to sort of liking Kelly Bensimon), and when asked for suggestions about next season, he replied, “You need to eliminate all of them and start from scratch … Get people who have more to do in their life than create conflict.” More
As much as I love Real Housewives, some of the series are starting to show wear and tear – after all, how many times can we really watch Ramona and LuAnn fight before it starts feeling repetitive? That’s why I think Bravo should revamp the franchise by playing a little Real Housewives roulette and moving cast members to different cities. Same crazy bitches, all new drama! More
The season finale of Bethenny Ever After came and went, and nobody had more to say about it than the ladies of Real Housewives of New York City. For the entire season, from issues with in-laws, Bryn‘s first Halloween, Bryn’s baptism, Bethenny’s 40th birthday ordeal, Skating with the Stars, and Christmas in Malibu, the Real Housewives ladies have bit their tongues, and been nothing but overwhelming understanding, sympathetic, and kind about the trials and tribulations of being Bethenny Frankel.
• Nicolas Cage was arrested by cops in New Orleans for drunk and disorderly behavior in public after he grabbed his wife roughly during an argument. (Buzznet)
• Miley Cyrus unveiled her new tattoo, a dreamcatcher under her armpit, on Twitter. This is her fifth tattoo to date. (Celebuzz)
• Take the “Scary Movie IQ” quiz along with Scream 4 star Emma Roberts in this video. (Seventeen)
• Despite playing a vampire for three years, Robert Pattinson was “traumatized” by filming the scene in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn where he turns on-screen love Kristen Stewartinto a vampire. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• In a Facebook Wall interview, New York Real Housewife Countess LuAnn de Lesseps said that she feels sorry for Charlie Sheen: “He needs a housewife!” (Betty Confidential)
• Abigail Breslin — better with dark or blond hair? Either way, she’s nearly unrecognizable, she’s grown up so much! (Lainey Gossip)
• Chuck‘s Yvonne Strahovski says “I love you” as Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and Ke$ha in the music video/sketch “Three Pop Stars, One Song.” (CollegeHumor)
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
Episode two of Real Housewives of New York City season four rolled around last night, and it was, like the premiere, unbelievable. Last week, we thought the marriage equality event was Alex’s thing, but this week, we find out Sonja wants to make it about her. Sonja is a broken record, talking about how she’s tickled pink that she’s the “Grand Marshal” of the event, and Alex is a broken record, going on and on about gay marriage. We get it! More
Joan Rivers says the Real Housewives of New York City doesn’t represent New York accurately. Heresy! (Perez Hilton)
David Arquette said, quite simply, of Courteney, that he “tried to fuck her and she doesn’t even want” him. Yeah… that comment will really make you enticing to her. (Dlisted)
The season four premiere of Real Housewives of New York City last Thursday left us with many questions. Chief among them was: what the hell did Ramona Singer and Jill Zarin do to themselves? More
On Bethenny Ever After this week, we enjoyed, I believe, no tears? Is it possible? Nope, she cried when she visited the Skinnygirl Margarita plant. Still, things were looking on the up and up as Bethenny practiced her ice-skating routine and went on a trip to Canada with Jason. Check out what the ladies of Real Housewives of New York City had to say about this week’s episode.