She’s just happy to be surrounded by her loved ones during the world’s best season finale ever. And you know what, that makes me happy. More
Topic: President Obama
In the weeks leading up to this election, we’ve neglected a few important issues. Issues so big and so important that every American citizen, from the reddest of red states and to the bluest of blue states, should be concerned. More
Rather than spend the day constantly refreshing your Twitter and seeing what your favorite comedians are saying about the election, prepare yourself now for the overwhelming surge of emotions you’ll feel tonight! More
Is there anything in the world more fulfilling than a quality celebrity endorsement? Besides, of course, a quality celebrity nip slip during a live awards show. Based on this wonderful video of Amy Poehler endorsing President Obama, I have to say no. More
While most Americans ended the debate hating their opposing political party, they all agreed that bayonets is a really hard word to spell. Is it it even legal to have a word with a “y” right in the middle of it, in between two vowels as if it belongs there? More
I think this comment took a binder full of balls. When you think about it, isn’t this really a positive comment? Isn’t this a step forward for a Republican politician? More
Yesterday, President Obama met with a bunch of representatives of “Young Hollywood” as part of something called the “Young America Effort,” which as far as I can tell, involves persuading teen idols to tell their young fans to vote for him. (And maybe donate to him, too.) The actors in attendance included Dianna Agron, Zachary Quinto, and Jessica Alba, few of whom could resist the urge to whip out their smart phones for an impromptu photo op with the prez. And guess what? Judging from these twitpics, not even fancy famous people can avoid looking super dorky when grinning and posing with Barack “Kim Kardashian” Obama. Let’s take a look. More
Just the laugh you need: Amanda Bynes legitimately asks Barack Obama to fire the cop who gave her a DUI. Sounds like someone’s tweeting under the influence. More
This smart editing job will make you forget the travesty of Jay Leno Photoshopping Obama and Romney to sing “Call Me Maybe” a few weeks ago. More
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
It’s extremely rare that I hear a cast member of Jersey Shore speak aloud and agree with what they’re saying. It’s so rare that I can’t remember it ever happening before this very morning when I read JWoww’s tweet to Bristol Palin about gay marriage. More
And the crowd goes wild! More
At the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Lindsay Lohan was caught… giving $100 to a bathroom attendant and making nice with Rick Santorum. You can see the wheels turning here. More
• Nicki Minaj is still “traumatized” from her kiss with Madonna at the Super Bowl. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• In honor of 4/20, celebrities who have no problem lighting up every once in a while. (Celebuzz)
• Brad and Angelina will be walking the red carpet at Cannes right after they got engaged. Pretty good timing, eh? (Lainey Gossip)
• If you donate to President Obama‘s campaign, you could win the chance to have dinner with him and George Clooney. (The Stir)
• Not that we were still watching America’s Next Top Model, but it sucks that Tyra Banks fired Nigel Barker and Jay Manuel as judges. (Have U Heard)
• Lindsay Lohan and her enabling father Michael Lohan were involved in yet another bar brawl last week. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
Barack Obama is on a celebrity birthday spree, sending Zooey Deschanel this nice letter after first appearing on the Betty White 90th-birthday special. More