There are some things in this world that we should just enjoy without needing any explanation. This video of Amy Poehler running up to people in a Pitbull mask and then pulling it off to reveal her true identity is one of those things. More
This year’s World Cup looks to be no different when it comes to creating catchy music for us to blast all summer long. In fact, I’m already obsessed with this year’s official song. It’s called “We Are One (Ole Ola)” and it features indie music scenesters Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull More
Old stuff is so classy. Put on a vintage dress and throw the word “swell” around a couple of times, and suddenly everyone you bump into is marveling at how much class and elegance you exude. More
Sometimes I just want to say “thank you” to celebrities for making my job so easy. This is one of those times. Jennifer Lopez was “in the running” to perform for the opening ceremonies of India’s Premier League cricket tournament (which doesn’t sound like anything even remotely lucrative, but reportedly comes with a viewing audience of 60 million people, so…yeah) but has now been completely dropped because of her insane demands in exchange for her performance. More
Good for rapper Pitbull for actually agreeing to visit the Walmart in Kodiak, Alaska after Facebook users with a sense of humor hijacked a contest where he’d go to the location with the most Facebook likes. More
Check out the first trailer for Epic, the animated movie starring Josh Hutcherson, Amanda Seyfried, and Beyoncé in a forest fantasy world that has us recalling Fern Gully. More
Remember when Lindsay “litigious” Lohan tried to sue Pitbull for keeping her relevant by name checking her in a rap song (mild ass lyric in question: “I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan”)? Well, after his pre-VMA attempt to smooth things over with her failed, the Cuban-American rapper has decided to fight fire with fire, or rather, lawsuit with lawsuit. More
• It’s official: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are expecting baby number 3. Will it be another be-dimpled girl? (Have U Heard?)
• Lindsay Lohan was spotted downing shots at Kim Kardashian‘s wedding this weekend — while her enabling mother Dina looked on. Seriously? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• And it’s no wonder Lindsay wanted a drink, after the band at Kim’s wedding played a Pitbull song with lyrics dissing her. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• The best part of Blake Lively shooting The Savages with Aaron Johnson and Taylor Kitsch? Blake brings the paps and when she’s not around we get lots of photos of dreamy Taylor. Now if he’d only take off his shirt for a minute…(Lainey Gossip)
• We may love Joel McHale, but Kim Kardashian and the rest of the K fam do not. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Could it be? Is sexy footballer David Beckham losing his hair? (Have U Heard?)
• Check out snaps of Henry Cavill in Superman‘s red cape while filming in Illinois. (Lainey Gossip)
• Would you watch a reality show starring Hugh Hefner‘s recent ex Crystal Harris? (Hollywood Hiccups)
As further proof that the world revolves around her, Lindsay Lohan has (totally reasonably) just sued yet another person for allegedly smearing her name. Rapper Pitbull‘s new song “Give Me Everything” features a disparaging lyric about LiLo: Hustlers move aside, so I’m tiptoein’, to keep flowin’ / I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan. LiLo says her name is being exploited so someone else can profit. See, it’s only OK if it’s for her own gain. (Or mom Dina‘s.) More
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were snapped boarding a water taxi in Venice with their family, including 19-month-old twins Vivienne and Knox in a rare public appearance. (E! Online) Jersey Shore star JWOWW (known to the Man as Jenni Farley) … More
[Image: © 2009 Total Assault, LLC.] There’s a hot new compilation CD that’s going to be released on June 30 called NOW That’s What I Call Music! 31 I have to admit that I don’t always have any interest in … More