I’ve gotta say, this photo of “William and Harry” relaxing naked after a successful polo match is pretty damn convincing. Nice work, Alison Jackson. More
Topic: Pippa Middleton
On Barbara Walters‘ Most Fascinating People of 2011, the Kardashians decided who was Kris Jenner‘s favorite, Babs and Katy Perry had a deadpan discussion of her sexual orientation, and there was the most awkward transition to talking about Pippa Middleton‘s famous behind. More
I’ll admit I’m not too well versed in the way the English royal family hands out their titles, but I thought Pippa Middleton was a duchess-in law at least. I mean Kate might have married a prince, but everyone was … More
We personally don’t like when people ‘ship Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton because they’re real people and that’s taking your celebrity fascination a bit too far. But when you add lookalikes to the mix, we’re totally OK with playing pretend. More
• Does Kris Humprhies have proof that Kim’s butt is fake? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Kendall Jenner gets $90 000 car for her sweet 16. (Have U Heard)
• Robert Pattinson thinks Kristen Stewart is an amazing bride. (The Stir)
• Pippa Middleton too trashy for her ex-boyfriend’s family? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Justin Timberlake at the Marine Corps ball. (Have U Heard)
• Jesse James cheated with 19 different women? (Celebuzz)
• Tupac’s sex tape discovered. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Congrats! Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed finally tie the knot. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Pippa Middleton looking hot in red. (Have U Heard)
• David Beckham on the cover of WSJ Magazine. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Check the hilarious SNL Digital Short: Storm. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Rihanna talks about her childhood in Vogue. (Have U Heard)
• Orlando simply adores his wife. (Lainey Gossip)
Pippa Middleton is one of those rare famous-by-association celebrities who attracts a minimum of ire from the general public. Maybe it’s because she doesn’t seem to be trying too hard to get our attention. Maybe it’s because she seems to agree that all the attention being paid to her (and her nice but relatively normal-looking backside) is a bit silly, but she will play along and smile for the camera nonetheless because it seems to make people happy. In any case, she’s turning 28 today, so I’ve assembled some nice photos of her (and her butt) wearing various outfits and having various types of fun. Happy birthday to you, and your little bum, too. More
The following is a guest post from our friends at Luckymag.com.
Once shunned from the fashion world, nude tights are making their way back. That’s all in thanks to crusaders for the cause like Kate and Pippa Middleton. It comes as no surprise that sheer hose are a hot topic since the sisters made the royal endorsement. But would you wear them? More
- Congrats to Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren. They welcomed their second baby girl into the world. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Hilary Duff and husband Mike Comrie celebrated their one-year anniversary with the announcement that they are expecting. (Hollywood Hiccups)
- Robert Pattinson wants his own fashion line. Would you sport his stuff? (Have U Heard)
- Pippa Middleton looking fashionable while out supporting her boyfriend at his cricket match. (Celeb Ditry Laundry)
- Nicki Minaj brought out her lap dance moves on Drake last night while in Toronto for the Femme Fatal tour. (Hollywood Hiccups)
- Except to see the beloved Carrie Bradshaw back on TV, in a new television series. (Have U Heard)
- Bridget Jones will be back on the big screen for a third round. Will you go see it? (Lainey Gossip)
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Earlier this week, we shared our favorite overstatements from TLC’s Pippa Middleton special, Crazy About Pippa. It was preceded, by the way, by something called Wild about Prince Harry. Now, the weird thing about these two specials is this: Harry has had a high-profile life filled with enough hijinks and shenanigans to comfortably fill an hour-long fluff piece. Pippa, though? She… kind of hasn’t really done anything other than be Kate’s sister and look nice in a bridesmaid’s dress. My favorite piece of ridiculous, though, was the bit about “unleashing” Pippa on the world. Which just made me think of Liam Neeson bellowing “RELEASE THE KRAKEN!” So here you go, Internet. The original 1981 Clash of the Titans kraken with Pippa Middleton’s head shopped onto it. Badly. You’re welcome. More
It took less than four months, but now there’s an hour-long special devoted entirely to Pippa Middleton, and it’s just as bad as you would think: Stalker-like attention to the details of her childhood, uninformed guesses on her love life and marriage prospects, and hyperbole about her status as a fashion icon and owner of a splendid ass. For Crazy About Pippa, TLC relied on various bloggers, British historians, and the Middletons’ (less attractive) cousin Katrina Darling to blurt out statements as ridiculous as they are patently untrue. Here are our favorites. More
Bluewater Productions, the company responsible for all of the awful unauthorized celebrity graphic-novel biographies, has its hooks in the royal family. The latest victim is Prince Harry, who will see The Royals: Prince Harry be released on August 24. There’s a 32-page “single-issue” comic and a longer graphic novel detailing the “Wild Child” and his headline-making shenanigans. This comes after at least two books devoted to Will and Kate: One for their romance and one for April’s royal wedding, of course. In fact, the only people left to profile are Pippa Middleton and Princess Beatrice‘s toilet seat hat. More
Did you know that Stephenie Meyer has a comic book? Because she does. And it’s not a Twilight comic book; it’s a comic book that actually features Meyer as its main character. Why? I HAVE NO IDEA. As a matter of fact, I have no idea why ANY of these 11 comic books exist, but no matter how hard I try to believe that they don’t, they persist in being real, actual comic books that you can actually purchase and and actually read. Do they wig you guys out as much as they do me? Read on and let us know! More
Here’s a stupid joke I wrote once: “A Canadian birthday suit means wearing no denim at all.” Are you laughing so insanely hard now? So, today is a holiday called Canada Day, and in honor of that, we’ve put together a gallery of celebrities rocking denim on denim. Eh!, or something. More