Julianne Hough turned twenty-six years old yesterday, and I have reason to believe she didn’t have a single friend at her party. Acquaintances yes, employees, probably, and maybe even a frenemy or two, but I’m betting no friends. Why? Because if she had friends, they wouldn’t have let her walk into a Halloween party last year in full black face. More
Topic: paula deen
In honor of Jason Biggs‘ half-assed apology yesterday for those insensitive and unfunny Malaysia Airlines tweets, here are ten celebrity apologies ranked from best to worst. More
Happy birthday to Daniel Tosh, a funny guy who lost my interest when he targeted an audience member with a desire for her to get raped. Might be okay with you, but it’s not okay with me. Here are nine other celebrities who I also can’t bring myself to like anymore, after they burned me one too many times. More
Lucky for Lifetime, plenty of things happened this year that would make excellent “inspired by a true story” Lifetime movies. And by “inspired by a true story” I mean ones where you can barely even recognize what event inspired it because it’s been changed so much. More
I don’t know where the hell I’ve been, but I had no idea GQ compiled an annual list of least influential people. I mean, what a great idea! The possibilities are endless. Of course the list wouldn’t be complete without political and media figures, but my favorite people on the list are the celebrities we talk about regularly here at Crushable. More
As you probably noticed from being a social person who gets invited places and/or from being a Facebook stalker, Halloween 2K13 kicked off this past weekend. And I say kicked off, because it’s still going. More
The only thing worse than cliche Halloween costumes are the people who wear them. More
I don’t want to say that Halloween is the most stressful part of the year — because god knows we all have to keep coming up with inventive ways to celebrate Arbor Day and how many tree-themed recipes can there really be in the world? — but it’s definitely up there. More
In case you forgot, allow me to jog your memory and remind you that this summer brought us some of the most shocking celebrity news stories of the year! More
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
Oh right, they also threw stop and frisk in. Which makes sense to me. Whenever i”m cooking up an episode about racists, I always add a dash of stop and frisk. Also a hint of Mel Gibson’s essence — sold exclusively on Etsy. More
So I’m guessing there actually must be people out there who haven’t seen what happens to those who try to blackmail or extort celebrities, as well as people who haven’t just seen movies or read books where any of this occurs. Some guy tried to extort Paula Deen after her N-word scandal already broke and was a big national thing. Yeahhh. More
• I wish I could pull of M.I.A.’s bright, glittery nails and lipstick, but I’d probably just end up looking like a Katy Perry wannabe or worse… Nicki MInaj. (Ladyish)
• Heather Thomson dishes about Paula Deen and who her bff is on the new season of The Real Housewives of New York. To use her favorite term: Holla! (Your Tango)
• Want to learn more about your ladyparts??? That’s what I thought! Here are some crazzzy facts! (Gurl)
• Will Mitchell Pritchett and Cameron Tucker get hitched on Modern Family? According to co-creator Christopher Lloyd maybe not just yet. (Flavorwire)
• Want to attract that guy at the gym without looking all sweaty? Here are some super sporty ensembles! (Betty Confidential)
• Our favorite 90s cartoon characters have grown up and are trendy and stuff… Ms. Frizzle even has grey hair! (Ok Gorgeous)
• I’ll admit Ryan Lochte looks good sans shirt, BUT he’d look even better shirtless wearing his grill. (ET Online)
• You aren’t the only one who comes home from the beach resembling a lobster. But covering your sunburn with 5 pounds of makeup won’t help much. Trust me on that one…(Chick RX)
• You know when you pass people on the sidewalk and you think to yourself that they look like their dogs? Well, these people take being twinsies with their dogs to a WHOLE nother level. Prepare yourself to be creeped out. (The Frisky)
As that Southern fried sun goes on rising in the east, every day its cold light exposes something new that Paula Deen has lost in this racism scandal. It’s a barren landscape, littered with abandoned sticks of butter and those cute dinner jackets that are to be worn at weddings when one wants to look like a penguin or a stereotypical, servile middle-aged black man. You know the ones. More
Guys where are we landing on baloney these days? Is it good is it bad is it delicious is it totally passe? What is it? I need to know because ‘baloney’ is the word that Paula Deen‘s son Jamie Deen used to describe this whole racism controversy and I can’t tell if that means he thinks it’s good or bad or just a finely hashed/ground pork sausage containing cubes of lard that originated in the Italian city of Bologna, y’know? More