“If it loses, Precious, then we eats it.” Shudder! More
Topic: orlando bloom
Seeing Orlando Bloom hopping around all sexy-dad-like with his baby Flynn totally makes you want to settle down and start hatching some spawn, doesn’t it? Sorry about that; but hopefully my use of “hatching some spawn” counteracted those impulses toward premature motherhood. More
Musical talent, a late-starting career, and a tendency to be incredibly upfront about his sexuality… We’re fans of Orlando Bloom lookalike (and your latest take on Zeus) Luke Evans. More
• Tupac’s sex tape discovered. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Congrats! Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed finally tie the knot. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Pippa Middleton looking hot in red. (Have U Heard)
• David Beckham on the cover of WSJ Magazine. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Check the hilarious SNL Digital Short: Storm. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Rihanna talks about her childhood in Vogue. (Have U Heard)
• Orlando simply adores his wife. (Lainey Gossip)
Two days ago, a little movie called Main Street was released. This movie confuses me. What to know why? Mostly, I can’t figure out exactly why a movie about the American South has so many British actors in the cast. Don’t get me wrong, I love me my British actors; but does this make sense to you? Because there’s something about hearing a southern drawl coming out of Colin Firth’s mouth that just makes me go, “Whaaaa?” The thing that really gets me is that Main Street was the final work of Horton Foote, who was super important both as a playwright (The Orphan’s Home Cycle) and as a screenwriter (the screenplays for the film adaptations of To Kill a Mockingbird and Of Mice and Men. Given this, maybe you can understand why I’m having so much trouble with the mere fact that I’m having so much trouble with this movie.
So here’s the deal: I’m going to give you Main Street’s trailer. The trailer is two minutes long. You’re going to break out a bottle of SoCo and a couple of shot glasses. We’re both going to attempt to understand what’s going on here. This one is going to be fast a furious. Ready? Set? Drink! More
The reasoning behind Ben Affleck‘s awful Justin Bieber (circa 2009) haircut has finally been revealed: It’s for a movie! Specifically, for a project called Argo, which is set during the Iran hostage crisis of 1981. (Fun fact: That means the Biebs used to sport a cut from thirteen years before he was even born.)
Sadly, Affleck is not the only one to compromise his pretty hair for a plum role. I’m not talking about actors who suffer under itchy wigs — these are the ones who took razors and scissors to their award-winning locks and went temporarily ugly for the chance of big bucks at the box office. More
This is going to sound really silly, but for about two weeks I was convinced that Orlando Bloom‘s character in The Three Musketeers was pretentious and kind of a fop, all because of a piece of jewelry. You see, on the main poster for the movie, it looks like the Duke of Buckingham is wearing a charm on his mustache — you know, like the kind of weird trinkets Johnny Depp used to collect for his Jack Sparrow persona. I was actually excited at this weird costuming piece: I thought it represented how over-the-top and decadent the movie looks.
But alas, it was a trick of angles, and it turns out the charm is actually just a normal earring. More
Last week, I happened upon a fascinating article at TV Tropes that discusses the Hollywood practice of Enforced Method Acting. As opposed to when actors get really into their roles through Method acting, EMA is when directors/producers manipulate the circumstances of a movie or TV show — without the actors knowing — in order to get a more genuine reaction out of their stars. You could lose an hour reading through the list, but to save you time we’ve counted down the fifteen examples from film and TV that took us by surprise. More
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
The following is a guest post from our friends at Luckymag.com.
Fresh-faced Australian model Miranda Kerr has been in the spotlight for the past year with her marriage to Orlando Bloom and birth of baby Flynn. In early March she stunned on the runways at Balenciaga a mere two months after giving birth, and as much as we love seeing her with her beautiful family, we always love to see her looks off the runway. More
Just look at the way Orlando Bloom sits on that bike, so cool, casual and eco-friendly. The new dad (baby Flynn is 17 days old!) The actor was snapped on set in Santa Monica while filming a commercial. And whatever he’s selling, we’re probably buying it (especially if it’s a bicycle, we need one of those). More
Or maybe it isn’t, we’d never know the difference! Okay, so we can’t tell if this is sexy or not. We tend to find the hotness factor of yoga pretty darn close to zero, but it does take the edge off that motorcycle. Orlando Bloom: human yin yang? What do you think? Let us know in the comments. More
• Jesus Christ, Lindsay Lohan. We knew we shouldn’t have given you your license back. How many days has it been since your last “incident” before you clip a mother walking her stroller with your SUV? (RadarOnline)
• Tiger Woods divorce is finalized and Elin Nordegren takes $100 million… (NYDN)
• Just as mistress Rachel Uchitel buys herself a $2 million New York condo. (TMZ)
• How much would you pay for Pittsburgh Steeler Troy Polamalu‘s hair? Cuz one strand is currently for sale on Ebay. (Lemondrop)
• Wait…was it Kate Bosworth who cheated on Alexander Skarsgard? Apparently she wasn’t quite over former flame Orlando Bloom. (Perez Hilton)
• Right before her hosting of the VMAs, Chelsea Handler has split from Animal Planet’s Dave Salmoni.
Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr to Have Elvin Baby – It’s been confirmed: The hasty coupling of Orlando Bloom and Victoria Secret model Miranda Carr was so they could announce her pregnancy without it technically being a shotgun wedding. (via CBS)