Just look at all the famous ladies who got their start as beauty queens in pageants big and small. You might be surprised how many celebrities you didn’t know wore tiaras. More
I know this will come as a shock to many, but Oprah Winfrey was not born on television. At some point she had to audition to get where she is, and somebody rustled up that tape and put it on the internet. Look at that 1983 hair!! More
Last night the finale of Lindsay Lohan’s OWN reality show aired. There are several reports that the show will not be renewed, so it could very well be the last episode ever. And Lindsay went out by making an intense revelation. She said she’d suffered a miscarriage, and that she’d needed to take two weeks off. More
Take a second to imagine what it’s like to be Oprah Winfrey. Are you picturing it? You shouldn’t be, because it’s impossible. No one can know what it’s like to be Oprah. More
If you’re wondering what the three weirdest celebrities ever to be on a phone call together on-air, the answer is Dave Letterman, Lindsay Lohan, and Oprah Winfrey. More
Today is Oprah Winfrey’s 60th birthday. Ellen made a call to her on her show so we could all hear their intimate conversation. More
So, it turns out that not every person who is famous wants to spend almost a year having their pregnancy tracked like a Dominos pizza. I know, I know, that’s crazy talk. But rumor has it that, like many normals and grandnormals before them, some celebs want to have kids and others just don’t. More
He totally throws Miley under the bus. Just spins around like he’s playing shot put with her half-naked body and hurls her under the nearest Greyhound bus or school bus or double decker bus — any kind of bus will do. More
For one, it shows that Hollywood is not an exclusive, incestuous club where celebrities will only deem other celebrities worthy of their affections. Sometimes it is, but not all the time. And for second, it gives us normals hope that maybe one day we could actually end up marrying our celebrity crushes. So without further ado, I present the eleven cutest half-famous celebrity couples. More
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
• Michael Fassbender and Brad Pitt will star in Counselor together, and Brad is bringing back the long hair! (ET Online)
• Here are some tips to tell your friend “nicely” that she’s not looking too hot in that outfit she’s wearing. (The Stir)
• The Obamas adopted another dog because their other dog was sad and lonely and ahh how sweet… (The Frisky)
• Eric Northam reportedly bursts into flames on the season finale of True Blood, but he’s completely naked so it’s fine. (Have U Heard)
• Kim Kardashian posts a video of a “regular” family dinner. Umm no, I refuse to allow you guys to replace Bruce with Drake, KIm. NOT okay. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Maybe it’s not “Bye Bye Bye” for ‘N SYNC! Reportedly, they will reunite at the VMAs. (Lainey Gossip)
• Jennifer Lopez will most likely be returning to America Idol, but maybe also Casper Smart will tag along too?? (Celebuzz)
• Foreign films are edited and “dumbed down” for an American audience. Does this surprise anyone? (Flavorwire)
• I feel like Lindsay Lohan has a fighting chance with Oprah Winfrey still by her side. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Prince William and Kate Middleton release a royal family pic with their new baby and dog, which is completely adorable because they are perfect. (Have U Heard)
I really wasn’t sure what to think going into Lindsay Lohan‘s post-rehab interview with Oprah on Oprah’s Next Chapter last night. On the one hand, we’ve been burned in this very situation five times already, but on the other, she really does seem like she might have changed. Here’s hoping. More
This time the subject people are lying about is a big one. They’re lying about Oprah Winfrey, aka the woman currently on the campaign trail against Ryan Gosling to be God. Even though Lee Daniels’ The Butler hasn’t come out yet, Jimmy has his interviewers ask if the people of L.A. liked her performance, and also if she deserves that Academy Award she’s nominated for. You know, the one that was announced just recently next January. More
Oprah was recently shopping around Zurich, Switzerland (as one does when they are a guest at Tina Turner’s wedding) and upon entering a “high-end boutique,” was denied access to a Tom Ford handbag because the bitchy Swiss salesgirl didn’t think Oprah would end up buying it. More
At the risk of getting struck dead by a lightning bolt before my fingers can even finish typing the sentence, I’d like to say that Oprah should be ashamed of herself. I’m still alive, so I’ll go on. More