We may know Mel Gibson is a racist mess now, but we didn’t always think that. In honor of his 57th birthday, ten other celebrities who self-destructed. More
Topic: Oksana Grigorieva
• Who will have a baby first: Kim or Khloe? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Alyssa Milano gave birth to a baby boy, Milo, yesterday. So now she’ll go from tweeting about her pregnancy to tweeting about her baby. Hope she tweets so cute photos. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• More baby news! Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan are expecting! (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Marc Anthony claims he still loves Jennifer Lopez — says their story “isn’t over.” Hm. (Have U Heard?)
• Can the messy (and very public) dispute between Mel Gibson and ex Oksana Grigorieva finally be over? A judge has ordered the former action star to pay his baby mama $750,000. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• You guys, stop calling Leann Rimes too skinny, okay? It’s not nice. Oh, wait. She looks like what? Nevermind. Carry on — that girl needs help. (Have U Heard?
• Oksana Grigorieva is dropping all domestic abuse charges against Mel Gibson. She now wants to communicate directly with Gibson, even though her prior claims were that he hit her so hard he knocked her teeth out. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Jennifer Aniston‘s ex comes forward to tell a tabloid that she was… charismatic? And broke up with him for being too nice? That doesn’t sound like — Oh, he said she’s a man-eater, too. There we go, back to normal. (YourTango)
• Aniston’s ex could learn a thing from the tipster who waited until now to reveal a photo of Pippa Middleton dancing in her bra with an unidentified guy. (People)
• For a guy who claims to be contrite, Jesse James is acting like a pretty big douche: He went on-air with Howard Stern and said that Kat Von D is “100 percent” better in bed than Sandra Bullock. (Popeater)
• Spider-Man ladies unite: Former Mary Jane Watson Kirsten Dunst and current Gwen Stacy Emma Stone both sported floral dresses at the Met Costume Gala. (Lainey Gossip)
• Are those drugs that Vanessa Hudgens is licking off her fingers at Coachella? (BuzzFeed)
• Aw, they’re meant for each other. Famewhore Oksana Grigorieva (Mel Gibson‘s ex) allegedly had a relationship with her ex-bodyguard, who’s written an “explosive” tell-all. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Oprah, Tina Fey, and Clinton Kelly rank among this writer’s celebrity shopping buddies. Who would yours be? (The Frisky)
• For Kourtney Kardashian‘s birthday, sisters Kim and Khloe posted sweet messages and chidlhood pics. (Celebuzz)
• It’s Screen-Free Week, but how could we turn off the TV when the Will & Kate Lifetime movie is on tonight? (DoubleXMag)
• Blind critic Tommy Edison reviews Scream 4, hopes the victims looked good, at least. (BuzzFeed)
Ah, Hollywood. Celebrity bodyguard Kris Herzog (pictured) – who has worked with celebrities like Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, and Oksana Grigorieva – has a tell-all book coming out. Until then, though, he’s teasing us with potential spoilers about the book. In an interview with Celeb Dirty Laundry, he said: More
Breaking celebrity news of the day: Britney Spears’ ex-bodyguard– the one who is currently suing her for sexual harassment– is now claiming that she sent him naked pictures of herself in an attempt to seduce him. We haven’t heard Britney’s side of the story yet, so the claim may or may not be true; whatever the case, though, Britney is far from the only celeb to have had some sort of sexual to-do involving her bodyguard, and it makes me wonder: Where the hell does this thing for bodyguards come from? More
Yesterday, we reported the modern-day Prince and Pauper tale of a pair of similar Beaver parody videos: One, a humble Funny or Die web piece and the other a segment from ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live. Both intercut the trailer with chioce portions of Mel Gibson‘s infamous phone calls to Oksana Grigorieva. Our interview with the Funny or Die video’s creator led us to believe that his idea may have been thefted by Jimmy and co., but the show’ co-head writer, Gary Greenberg, cleared the rumor up:
“While it may seem implausible that more than one party could conceive such a groundbreaking idea simultaneously, that is the case. In fact, five of our nine writers pitched the identical idea. We have never stolen anything from anyone.”
Over the weekend, a video parodying the trailer for Mel Gibson’s new movie, Beaver, hit the web. On Monday, a very similar video aired on Jimmy Kimmel Live. The two vids, brilliant in their obviousness, intercut the trailer with Mel Gibson’s infamous phone calls to ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.
The trailer on Kimmel wasn’t the exact same one but rather makes use of the phone call conceit. Of course it’s possible that Jimmy’s writers simply had the same idea — it is the logical joke, after all. However, the original video was on the front page of Funny or Die and heavily linked around the web. And here’s the kicker: On Monday, one of the video’s creators, Dan Samiljan, tweeted a link to the video at Jimmy Kimmel. Then, a day later, he was blocked from Jimmy’s account. Dan explained the situation to us: More
Mel Gibson claimed he slapped, not punched, Oksana – Aw, who says chivalry’s dead? Not Mel, who claims he abused his ex in a different manner that the way she said he abused her. Ugh! (PopEater)
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
• Eminem‘s new single ft. Lil Wayne “No Love.” It’s no “Love the Way You Lie,” but what is? (Vulture)
• Happy birthday, 4Chan! You are a grown-up 7-year old! (Twitter)
• Mel Gibson may be a lunatic, but Oksana Grigorieva also accused James Bond actor Timothy Dalton of abuse. Lady’s got a bad track record. (TMZ)
• Is that Lindsay Lohan at Betty Ford clinic? Or a ghoooooost? (RadarOnline)
• Oh thank god, another Tawainese CGI trailer of American pop culture! This time: The Social Network! (Gawker)
• One of the Sister Wives: “We’re a family, just like any other family.” Nope. (People)
• Jay-Z threw wifey Beyonce an intimate 29th birthday party Saturday night. But apparently his definition of intimate is different from ours, because this party involved filling about-to-open New York hotspot The Darby with orchids and included fellow A-list guests like Alicia Keys, Kayne West and Diddy. (Page Six)
• Natalie Portman will star opposite Robert Downey Jr. in the 3D film Gravity, after Angelina Jolie passed — twice. In this case, we wouldn’t mind being second choice. (Deadline Hollywood)
• But don’t feel sorry for Angelina. She’ll no doubt be unwinding in the $40 million Italian mansion — with vineyard and stables — that she just purchased with Brad Pitt. (Herald Sun)
• Phew — Robert Pattinson won’t be guest starring in an upcoming episode of Entourage. What about True Blood? (E! Online)
• Snooki’s “boyfriend” Jeff Miranda says he gets death threats. Hey, he better treat our girl right or else! (Radar Online)
• As if it couldn’t get any worse for Mel Gibson, ex Oksana Grigorieva wants him to pay $84,000 for the PR team she hired during her very public spat with him. So that’s how much it costs to slowly leak damaging tapes day by day. (New York Post)
• Tennis star Serena Williams is said to have her eye on red hot Canadian rapper Drake, after recently breaking up with rapper Common. Hands off, Serena, Drake is ours! (Page Six)
Believe it: Angelina is on Twitter – but she’ll never use it! (Us Weekly) Cameron Diaz is living the dream in Paris. (People) Mary-Kate Olsen stealthily avoids her ex Nate Lowman at a concert. (Page Six) St. Tropez: Where celebrities … More
When will the Mel Gibson tirades end? At this point, he pretty much has no chance to revive his flagging career, and every little piece of news that emerges just ends up putting him deeper and deeper into a hole … More
One More Thing To Make Mel Gibson Look Worse — Mel says big boobs will get you raped. What will he say or do next? (via The Frisky)