Manti Te’o just released voicemails that he thought were from Lennay Kekua, that TMZ is saying are confirmed to be Ronaiah Tuiasosopo‘s voice. Meanwhile listenign to them made me so uncomfortable that I literally can’t stop giggling. More
Topic: Notre Dame
In his first televised interview on the subject today, Manti told Katie Couric that he only lied about it starting in December, More
I am a student at Notre Dame, who like all students at Notre Dame follows and loves Notre Dame football. I also don’t think that Manti made up his girlfriend and here’s why. More
Searching for something to rely on in life that’s not gonna hoax you like Manti Te’o? How about our twelve favorite memes? They’ll never let you down… More
The case of Lizzy Seeberg, the St. Mary’s student who killed herself after an alleged sexual assault from a Notre Dame football player, will not be going to court. County prosecutors have decided not to press charges with Seeberg’s September claim, despite the 19-year-old pointing out to police the perpetrator on Facebook. More
• Are you kidding? Prosecutors will not try the Notre Dame student who sexually assaulted Lizzy Seeberg, leading to her suicide. Because god forbid they lose one of their football players. (South Bend Tribune)
• Lady Gaga‘s Meat Dress was voted Fashion Statement of the Year in Time Magazine. And let the PETA outrage begin in 5…4… (MTV)
• Kim Kardashian‘s sad New Year’s Resolution: stay single all during 30. (The Frisky)
It’s easy to make a man into a monster with a narrative like Brian Kelly: he’s a first-year football coach at a top-tiered athletic school who already has the blood of two young students on his hands. But because of his great track record leading his teams to victories, Brian has yet to reprimanded by the school, though his behavior regarding these two deaths has made more than one journalistic outlet call for his resignation and queston the school’s ethics this week. More
• Tell your boyfriend not to eat garlic or drink before giving him a blowjob, but not just because you’re a Mormon vampire! (The Gloss)
• In honor of World AIDS Day, try out garlic-flavored condoms. Wait… (Buzzfeed)
Declan Sullivan, a 20-year-old at Notre Dame college, fell to his death after 50 mph winds collapsed the hydraulic lift tower where he had been taping the school’s football practice, for which he was a student manager. At least, that’s what the story is so far: the government is investigating the details of the student’s death, as well as to why the Fighting Irish team had been outdoors that day to begin with, when similar weather conditions forced them to practice indoors the day before. More
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
Most people get confused when I tell them that I box. At Notre Dame, where I go to college, it isn’t that unusual, since we actually have a women’s boxing club. But attempting to beat the crap out of someone … More