It’s a simple math equation — the further we get from the Twilight movies, the more people who come out of the woodwork and admit that they never liked the franchise in the first place. It’s like something (money) was holding them back from sharing their true feelings until now, and now that that thing (money) is gone, they can finally speak their minds. More
Topic: Nikki Reed
“Every one of those scripts sucked,” Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke candidly told Vulture. “Oh Lord, did they suck.” This is the first we’re hearing of how she completely rewrote Melissa Rosenberg‘s screenplay, plus her thoughts on the Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart romance. More
You’ve got to appreciate Nikki Reed‘s sense of humor. The Twilight star popped through London on her “mini-honeymoon” before she starts the press tour for Breaking Dawn, Part 1. En route, she encountered soccer star David Beckham. But why was he uptight? we wondered. Could it be problems with Victoria Beckham, or the fact that he didn’t get to hold daughter Harper Seven for once? More
• Twilight‘s Nikki Reed is getting married. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Wow a artistically different side of Nicki Minaj. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Lady Gaga performs for Bill Clinton. (Have U Heard)
• Bruce Willis enraged with Ashton over his treatment towards Demi? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Check out Drake rapping as a werewolf. (Hollywood Hiccups)’
• Kate Middleton looking stunning in red. (Lainey Gossip)
• Check out episode four recap of Dirty Soap. (Have U Heard)
Wow, Twilight‘s not even being subtle anymore in pushing its message: YOU WILL BE HAPPY ONLY IF YOU FIND YOUR SOULMATE. On the first official poster for Breaking Dawn, Part 1, you’ve got four supernatural couples: Alice and Jasper; Carlisle and Esme; Rosalie and Emmett; Edward and Bella… and poor Jacob, Forever Alone. More
Out of ways to show your boyfriend you care? Get his face airbrushed onto your nails — it’s what all the stars are doing. Following in the footsteps of Katy Perry who showed up to last year’s VMAs with Russell Branded nails, Twilight actress Nikki Reed showed up to last night’s Teen Choice Awards with fiance Paul McDonald‘s visage upon her hands. Don’t believe us? Here’s a close-up: More
The Twilight fans who camped out all night for the series’ Comic-Con panel knew they were in for a treat the next day when they saw the cast speak about Breaking Dawn. What they didn’t expect was for the cast to show up early that morning with breakfast in tow! That’s Booboo Stewart, who plays excitable young werewolf Seth Clearwater, making sure Twihards stay energized with fruit. But where were the movie’s famous trio — Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner?
Maybe the SDCC coordinators were afraid that any sightings of the three would incite actual riots among the fans, and that it would be safer for them to stay just out of fans’ reach on the stage at the panel later. Maybe Booboo and the others got roped into it because they don’t have the same superstar status but are nonetheless attached to the films. After the jump, see which more well-known cast members were able to make an appearance. More
Lost in the sea of red carpet outfits and preshow interviews last night was one really important piece of gossip: Twilight star Nikki Reed and American Idol alum Paul McDonald are engaged! Nikki was wearing a sparkly engagement ring on the red carpet for the MTV Movie Awards, and when asked admitted that she and Paul are tying the knot. More
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
• Angelina Jolie may be remaking Elizabeth Taylor‘s Cleopatra, but there’s another biopic in the works: The story of Taylor and Richard Burton‘s tumultuous Hollywood romance. (The Frisky)
• Elton John defends his choice to appoint Lady Gaga as baby Zachary‘s godmother: “She will be a good person to guide him through the ins and outs of the music business.” (Celebuzz)
• Stop trying to run stories about Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox having a friend breakup — these two will be buddies forever! (Betty Confidential)
• The most awkward moments at the MTV Movie Awards, topped with Robert Pattinson‘s derpy grin. (Buzznet)
• Nikki Reed may have been flashing a diamond engagement ring on the red carpet at the awards — could she be engaged to American Idol boyfriend Paul McDonald? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
Summer came early this year, and the red carpet at the MTV Movie Awards reflects this appropriately: our favorite lady celebs came clad in short dresses with sparkles and summery prints. And thanks to Elle Fanning, there’s even a gal in a romper bouncing around LA’s Gibson Amphitheater. More
American Idol castoff Paul McDonald and Twilight star Nikki Reed are the new hot couple. However, it looks like their attraction isn’t founded on respect for each others’ work – Paul said in an interview that he hasn’t seen any of his girlfriend’s movies, even megahit Twilight.”Honestly, I haven’t seen any of her movies and know nothing, really, about her work,” she said. “I think she likes me more because I’ve never seen any of her stuff.” More
Getting kicked off of American Idol sucks – you’ve lost your chance at the record deal prize offered up to the winner of the show. But every booted finalist’s role model is Jennifer Hudson, who rebounded from a surprise elimination in season 3 (eventual winner: Fantasia) to star in Dreamgirls and win an Oscar. The most recent bootees from this season of Idol, Pia Toscano and Paul McDonald, clearly got a class in good PR. The strategy? Immediately hook up with someone famous so that your name stays out there. More
They say that blondes have more fun. Marilyn Monroe and Pam Anderson were both examples of blonde sex symbols. But what is the trick to having good glamorous blonde hair? Well..for one, you have to stay on top of your roots. (Have … More