After watching the season premiere of Coven last week, I heard word that the season was based on a true story. Considering that I’m a sucker for disturbing true stories, I immediately started googling. And guys what I found will make you sick. More
Topic: Nicolas Cage
The lines from Battleship, Lockout, and more that made us laugh uncontrollably and/or cringe for the actors who had to say them. More
Unlike Patrick Bateman in American Psycho who was constantly needing to “return videos,” Nicolas Cage seems to have the exact opposite problem. More
In the past few years it seems like Nicolas Cage is in some kind of competition with himself to see whether his movie choices or his life choices are crazier. More
A lot of people are angry at Kim Kardashian for making a mockery of the institution of marriage for a chance to play princess on television for a day. I would argue that these people are overlooking the true crime committed by Ms. Kardashian: doing it in an ultra-boring way. Over the years, we’ve come to expect crazy short marriages from our celebrities; I would argue that this particular bit of tabloid culture has become an American institution to rival traditional marriage. But we do not want them to be by the books or, even worse, transparently fake. We want them to at least appear to be spontaneous, bizarre, and genuinely pathological. (No, Kim’s pathological need for fame doesn’t count.) Here are ten celebrity couples who did the short marriage thing in a better, crazier, and more entertaining fashion than Kim Kar-snooze-ian and what’s-his-name ever could. More
The photo dates back to 1870, so I’m going to guess he’s 181 years old, minimum. More
LeAnn Rimes‘ ex-husband Dean Sheremet just got remarried — but doesn’t it seem like just last month that LeAnn left him for Eddie Cibrian? And wait, didn’t she just get married to Eddie? Wait until the ink dries on the divorce papers, guys!
For some reason, celebrity couples who get divorced seem super-eager to tie the knot with their next boyfriend/girlfriend — here are seven divorces where at least one party was walking down the aisle within a year. More
I’m really bummed that the semester after I graduated, NYU will have both James Franco and Nicolas Cage teaching film classes. Plus, Dakota Fanning will be a Gallatin (my alma mater) freshman! But even though I won’t have the chance to bump into these celebrities on campus, I can still e-mail them. More
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
• Mila Kunis was adorable in middle school, as photos of her wearing a scrunchie and posing with the dance team show. (Celebuzz)
• Goth and comic book writer Weston Cage, Nicolas’ son, popped the question to his girlfriend. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Before you see Thor in theaters, watch Chris Hemsworth shake his tailfeather on Australia’s version of Dancing with the Stars. (Lainey Gossip)
• Sitcom characters matched with their meme faces. Note how every show has an “Okay” or “Forever Alone” guy. (BuzzFeed)
• Among the rules that the Mayor of Florence is laying down for the Jersey Shore cast: No filming in bars that serve alcohol. So, season 4 is going to suck. (College Candy)
Nicolas Cage had quite a weekend, eh? The actor was arrested in New Orleans on Saturday for drunkenly fighting with his wife over the location of his rental home (seriously, they couldn’t remember which house it was). Witnesses called the cops, who hauled Nic in and charged the actor with public intoxication, disturbing the peace and domestic violence battery, for allegedly grabbing his wife’s arm. At the station, the above booking photo was snapped — and, well, it is pretty ridiculous. Here are seven things we think Nic’s mugshot looks like More
• Nicolas Cage was arrested by cops in New Orleans for drunk and disorderly behavior in public after he grabbed his wife roughly during an argument. (Buzznet)
• Miley Cyrus unveiled her new tattoo, a dreamcatcher under her armpit, on Twitter. This is her fifth tattoo to date. (Celebuzz)
• Take the “Scary Movie IQ” quiz along with Scream 4 star Emma Roberts in this video. (Seventeen)
• Despite playing a vampire for three years, Robert Pattinson was “traumatized” by filming the scene in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn where he turns on-screen love Kristen Stewartinto a vampire. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• In a Facebook Wall interview, New York Real Housewife Countess LuAnn de Lesseps said that she feels sorry for Charlie Sheen: “He needs a housewife!” (Betty Confidential)
• Abigail Breslin — better with dark or blond hair? Either way, she’s nearly unrecognizable, she’s grown up so much! (Lainey Gossip)
• Chuck‘s Yvonne Strahovski says “I love you” as Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and Ke$ha in the music video/sketch “Three Pop Stars, One Song.” (CollegeHumor)
Conan Has Nicolas Cage Homeland Security Threat Level - “If we’ve just been upgraded from Con Air to Wicker Man, the terrorists have won!!” (Huffington Post)
Poor Nicolas Cage: despite being a national treasure (punny!) and one of the great actors working today, his hammy and over-the-top acting style has led him to be the butt of many Internet memes. Nicolas Cage’s hair through the years, Nic Cage As Everyone, the Whicker Man mashup, the Nic Cage song , that other Nic Cage mashup…shall we go on?
We hope that Nic realizes that all these tributes are made out of love, because some of our favorite movies would be so boring if he wasn’t there to crazy them up. In honor of that, we present to you our 12 favorite photos of Cage smiling. Look, he’s having such a good time. Ha-ha!, everyone! More