Topic: nick cannon
This summer, find out what happens when a former child star suddenly realizes he’s the father of not one, but two newborn infants! More
After recovering from kidney failure, Nick Cannon admits that he has blood clots and heart issues from his many jobs and constant cross-country flights. Usually when celebrities complain of exhaustion we brush it off, but it’s clear that Nick’s problems are genuine, and all for a good cause! More
Vacation in Aspen turned into kidney failure for Nick Cannon, who has been hospitalized. But wife Mariah Carey is by his side, tweeting updates to fans on her younger husband’s condition. More
It’s summer, which means it’s time to bust out the sundresses and panama hats. But for some celebrities, summer is the season of bright, festive prints. These celebs are bringing their boldest colors and patterns for July. More
Nickelodeon stars from All That and Clarissa Explains It All managed to keep a career going after they flew the nest, but Kenan Thompson seems to be the only one who’s kept in touch with the parent company. He recently guest-starred as himself on Victorious, and now he’s sitting on a big orange couch to promote the upcoming reruns of those ’90s shows. The commercial has him trying to record a Nickelodeon commercial — look, Nick’s gone meta! — only for the crew to keep interrupting him with questions about the behind-the-scenes life on the shows. More
• Mariah Carey gives birth to twins on her and hubby Nick Cannon‘s third anniversary. They’ve postponed their vow renewal ceremony to take care of their newborn daughter and son. (Celebuzz)
• Boardwalk Empire‘s Michael Shannon has been confirmed to play Superman’s nemesis General Zod in the upcoming reboot starring Henry Cavill. (Lainey Gossip)
• Talk about strange news: Sacha Baron Cohen‘s new movie is based on Saddam Hussein‘s romance novel, Zabibah and the King. (The Frisky)
• One of the first Royal Wedding parodies: The Fresh Prince of Buckingham theme song, in lyric form only right now. (BuzzFeed)
• Tallulah Willis, 17, cited for underage drinking. Could she be jealous of the attention that older sis Rumer is getting? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
Mazel tov to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, whose twins were born yesterday. The babies, a girl and a boy, were coincidentally born on mom and dad’s fourth wedding anniversary. However, the couple has not yet announced the kids’ names. More
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
Mariah Carey Is Having More Than One Baby - The Glitter star and her legal-age lover Nick Cannon are expecting twins! And she’s performing for Barack Obama on Friday! Happy holiday, one and all. (Celebitchy)
Want to look sexy yet original this Halloween? Already have that perfect idea in mind? But oh no, what if your costume requires pants? Don’t fret, Mariah Carey has got you completely (er, semi-completely) covered. This glittery diva is a Halloween pro and she knows how to coax any costume in the world out of its slacks. More
Mariah Carey Is Four Months Pregnant For Real This Time, Except Maybe Not - The least tabloids could do is put a damn question mark in their headlines so we don’t get super-excited only to find out the news of Nick Cannon’s impregnation of Mrs. Ring Pop comes from “a close source.” Boo! (via RadarOnline)
Do you remember that line in Annie Hall where a very young Jeff Goldblum is at the party in L.A. at Paul Simon‘s house and is on the phone to his therapist going, “I’ve forgot my mantra?” Luckily that never happens in Hollywood today, because there is Twitter for celebrities to write down their daily affirmations in before they forget.
Each week in Between the Lines, we shed some insidery light on the weird world of celebrities — specifically, how they’re covered in the media. This includes downward spirals (what up, Lindsay?), paparazzi tip-offs (that means you, Angelina) and those … More