Topic: nick cannon
• Mariah Carey gives birth to twins on her and hubby Nick Cannon‘s third anniversary. They’ve postponed their vow renewal ceremony to take care of their newborn daughter and son. (Celebuzz)
• Boardwalk Empire‘s Michael Shannon has been confirmed to play Superman’s nemesis General Zod in the upcoming reboot starring Henry Cavill. (Lainey Gossip)
• Talk about strange news: Sacha Baron Cohen‘s new movie is based on Saddam Hussein‘s romance novel, Zabibah and the King. (The Frisky)
• One of the first Royal Wedding parodies: The Fresh Prince of Buckingham theme song, in lyric form only right now. (BuzzFeed)
• Tallulah Willis, 17, cited for underage drinking. Could she be jealous of the attention that older sis Rumer is getting? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
Mazel tov to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, whose twins were born yesterday. The babies, a girl and a boy, were coincidentally born on mom and dad’s fourth wedding anniversary. However, the couple has not yet announced the kids’ names. More
Mariah Carey Is Having More Than One Baby - The Glitter star and her legal-age lover Nick Cannon are expecting twins! And she’s performing for Barack Obama on Friday! Happy holiday, one and all. (Celebitchy)
Want to look sexy yet original this Halloween? Already have that perfect idea in mind? But oh no, what if your costume requires pants? Don’t fret, Mariah Carey has got you completely (er, semi-completely) covered. This glittery diva is a Halloween pro and she knows how to coax any costume in the world out of its slacks. More
Mariah Carey Is Four Months Pregnant For Real This Time, Except Maybe Not - The least tabloids could do is put a damn question mark in their headlines so we don’t get super-excited only to find out the news of Nick Cannon’s impregnation of Mrs. Ring Pop comes from “a close source.” Boo! (via RadarOnline)
Do you remember that line in Annie Hall where a very young Jeff Goldblum is at the party in L.A. at Paul Simon‘s house and is on the phone to his therapist going, “I’ve forgot my mantra?” Luckily that never happens in Hollywood today, because there is Twitter for celebrities to write down their daily affirmations in before they forget.
Each week in Between the Lines, we shed some insidery light on the weird world of celebrities — specifically, how they’re covered in the media. This includes downward spirals (what up, Lindsay?), paparazzi tip-offs (that means you, Angelina) and those … More
Glee‘s Sue Sylvester, aka Jane Lynch, got married this past weekend to her partner Lara Embry. (People) Mariah Carey is pregnant. Total shocker, we know. We’re surprised Nick Cannon can keep quiet about it. (Radar) Sandra Bullock “has had enough … More
Will Justin Bieber Be The Next One To Get Arrested?
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Was Justin Bieber's New "Love" Tattoo Inspired By Selena?
THIS Is What Teenage Boys Are Insecure About
- See The Picture That Proves Harry Styles And Kendall Are In Love
- Who Stars Dated Before They Were Famous
Nick Cannon‘s preference for mature women dates back to his childhood, when he gave his V-card to a girl who was in high school when he was just a tween. EEK. Mr. Mariah Carey detailed the embarrassing story on Lopez … More
Spring is here and the beautiful people native to New York are coming out of their underground saunas and penthouse apartments to mingle with the celebrities from LA who can once again tolerate the ecosystem of the East Coast. Changing … More
Last night, Time magazine celebrated its 100 Most Influential People in the World list by inviting many of the list-makers to join them at a star-studded party. Taylor Swift performed with a sequined guitar, Sarah Palin addressed the crowd, and … More
What better way to show the woman you love her that you’re not just her young arm candy than buying her a Ring Pop for your second anniversary? Okay, well Nick Cannon didn’t actually buy Mariah Carey a ring-pop to … More
QUICKLINK: Nick Cannon clearly loves him some Drake. Our favorite Canadian rapper and Rihanna ex will drop his debut album Thank Me Later on May 25. Sounds good! But can we thank you now rather than later?