Happy birthday to Daniel Tosh, a funny guy who lost my interest when he targeted an audience member with a desire for her to get raped. Might be okay with you, but it’s not okay with me. Here are nine other celebrities who I also can’t bring myself to like anymore, after they burned me one too many times. More
Topic: mel gibson
Even though Halloween is all about scary things, like sexy versions of doctors and clowns and cronuts and lots of other things that have no business being sexy, there are a lot of things in Hollywood that scare me a lot more. I would not want to run into these celebrities in a dark alley, either because they’ll yell at me or pull a gun on me or talk my ear off about the Bible. Let’s just call this the Hollyween list. More
It looks like we have another celebrity hacking scandal on our hands, and this is a biggie that covers everyone from reality stars to musicians to actors to politicians to law enforcement. The hacker obtained personal information, including financial records and social security numbers, for a over a dozen people and posted them online. Get ready for one hell of a victim list. More
We may know Mel Gibson is a racist mess now, but we didn’t always think that. In honor of his 57th birthday, ten other celebrities who self-destructed. More
Did Mel Gibson really think it was okay to say that about Jews? More
Let’s go over all the ways you can stay o’classy during this traditional Irish festival of drunkery. Because the last thing you want to do is end up looking like one of these celebs. More
Anton Yelchin is 23, which means he’s been in the biz for more than half his life. We relive his early roles and the ones that made him famous. Happy birthday, Anton! More
We think maybe Mel Gibson doesn’t know the meaning of anti-Semitism? More
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
You guys. This weekend was Charlie Sheen’s birthday. This weekend was ALSO Paz de la Huerta’s birthday. You heard me: Not one, but TWO Supreme Hot Mess Celebrities are celebrating their birthdays. Unreal! So even though the last thing these two, as well as every other celebrity hot mess out there, need are drinks, we’re going to raise a glass (or two, or three, or five) to them anyway. To the Celebrity Hot Messes of the world! Let us drink! And also play! For drinking games make the world go round! More
• Who will have a baby first: Kim or Khloe? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Alyssa Milano gave birth to a baby boy, Milo, yesterday. So now she’ll go from tweeting about her pregnancy to tweeting about her baby. Hope she tweets so cute photos. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• More baby news! Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan are expecting! (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Marc Anthony claims he still loves Jennifer Lopez — says their story “isn’t over.” Hm. (Have U Heard?)
• Can the messy (and very public) dispute between Mel Gibson and ex Oksana Grigorieva finally be over? A judge has ordered the former action star to pay his baby mama $750,000. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• You guys, stop calling Leann Rimes too skinny, okay? It’s not nice. Oh, wait. She looks like what? Nevermind. Carry on — that girl needs help. (Have U Heard?
While the cast members on The Challenge: Rivals are busy being drunken morons, what is host TJ Lavin doing? He gets his own nice digs far away from the cast, and this time, he’s staying at Mel Gibson‘s house in Costa Rica. Like, the very same house where Mel invited Britney Spears and her dad to hang out when she was recovering from the whole shaved-head incident. TJ’s assistant is there (TJ was in a bad accident last fall and is still recovering), but I hope he gets to invite some friends to hang out or something since it seems like a waste to be in that huge beautiful house by yourself. More
• Joe Jonas is growing up — he’s mastered the Enrique Iglesias smolder! (The Frisky)
• Why has Jennifer Aniston had Chelsea Lately, instead of bestie Courteney Cox, by her side at film events these last few months? (Lainey Gossip)
• Kate Hudson gives birth to a baby boy, which was a surprise since she was expecting a girl. But we’ve seen Oliver Hudson and he’s a cutie, so it’s all OK! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Remember last week’s gallery of pretty girls with awful hair? Now the hot dudes get the same treatment. (Celebuzz)
• Mel Gibson has a gay brother named Andrew, who supports him? How have we not known about this until now? (BuzzFeed)
On-screen, Mel Gibson is gripping as a once-great man laid low by depression, first elated by and then terrified of the brusque beaver puppet that takes over his life. Off-screen, we’ve witnessed his DUI bust, anti-Semitic rants, and raging phone calls to ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. Is it right to appreciate the effort an actor puts into a film when we know how offensive he is in real life? More