The thing about celebrities is that they usually come straight from the Unattainable Beauty store, all packaged and nice and free of pimples. For this reason, it’s always a nice surprise to see a famous person have their very own Cinderella story. These 8 celebrities know exactly what I mean. More
Topic: matthew lewis
I’m tired of the endless back and forth in the Jelena relationship, so here are 10 guys Selena Gomez should date instead of Justin Bieber. More
Someone sent us this amazing photo of Emma Watson and Matthew Lewis before they were hot, awkwardly drinking and acting gangster. More
After reading all 7 Harry Potter novels and watching all 8 movies, did you ever pick up on the underlying feminist tones of the franchise? Or were you too busy praying that your acceptance letter to Hogwarts would finally come?
No, we can’t take credit for this cheeky commentary on the Harry Potter series; it was Global Comment who came up with this fake tribute for the alternate universe in which Joanne Rowling (not having to hide behind her initials) introduced the world to young, motivated witch Hermione Granger and her sidekicks Harry and Ron. And what a different world it is… More
This is absurd, you guys. It’s sorcery. Harry Potter star Matt Lewis is literally getting hotter and hotter by the day. Earlier this week, we brought up his transformation from goofy Neville Longbottom into a cute, charming dude — but now, just days later at the Chicago premiere of Deathly Hallows Part 2, Matt’s simply smoldering. What the hell kind of magic are they teaching at Hogwarts? And how can we use it on all the boys we know? More
• Helen Mirren was HOT in her 20s! (The Frisky)
• So apparently Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green were on a break when she hooked up with Shia LaBeouf, but her hubby still isn’t excited to hear Shia blab the news.
• Lainey’s first account of her three days with Matthew Lewis makes him sound as adorable as he is hot. (Lainey Gossip)
• An investigative journalist says that Lady Gaga‘s been doing so many drugs that she’s anorexic. But he’s penning a tell-all, so how seriously can you take the allegations? (Betty Confidential)
• Community stars Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs pose in their panties for GQ, talk about having on-screen sex with Joel McHale. (Celebuzz)
Guys, our Harry Potter kids are all grown up! They’re adults with facial hair and drinking problems now! But we still remember when they were the cute, innocent children who captured our hearts (with magic and loose teeth). We created morphs of five HP actors, aging them from the time of the first flick to the present. Check them out:
Matt Lewis captured our hearts as the delightfully goofy-looking Neville Longbottom from the Harry Potter series, and now he’s capturing our loins as the studly adult he’s grown up and become. (“Captured our loins?” Eat your heart out, Nabakov!) So what’s the deal with this British lad? Here are five things to know about the 22-year old actor: More
- Was Justin Bieber's New "Love" Tattoo Inspired By Selena?
- See The Picture That Proves Harry Styles And Kendall Are In Love
THIS Is What Teenage Boys Are Insecure About
Will Justin Bieber Be The Next One To Get Arrested?
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Who Stars Dated Before They Were Famous
• Remember when Logan bought Rory a Birkin bag on Gilmore Girls? Well, Eric Johnson made fiance Jessica Simpson‘s birthday by gifting her one as well. (The Frisky)
• Lainey gets to spend three days with Matthew Lewis, a.k.a. surprise hottie Neville Longbottom. We are so jealous. (Lainey Gossip)
• From Megan Fox‘s Botox denial to Selena Gomez wearing Justin Bieber‘s shirt, a look at why we love stupid celebrity news. (College Candy)
• Rose McGowan says she’s “a gay man in a woman’s body.” I bet Chaz Bono has some choice words for you, missy. (YourTango)
• Twilight werewolf Booboo Stewart laughs at Robert Pattinson — but with a name like Booboo, he really has no right. (Celebuzz)
Perhaps calling them “kids” is inaccurate, as most of them are in their twenties now, but let’s face it: We watched them grow up on screen, and because of that we’ll always think of them as “The Harry Potter Kids.” They’ve spent the past ten years– which, for some of them, is nearly half their lives– working on these epic films, and now that the release of the final film is less than a week away, I can’t help but wonder what’s next for these not-quite-kids. Some of them may continue to act; some of them may follow other pursuits while staying in the spotlight; and some of them may choose never to act again. Here are our predictions about what life after Potter holds for Daniel Radcliffe and company. Got other ideas? Tell us about them in the comments! More
Matthew Lewis, who plays the lovable Neville Longbottom, showed up on BBC’s Celebrity Mastermind last night to chat about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, especially the underground resistance group that the students put together to fight Voldemort. Watch: Matt … More
Matthew Lewis, who plays the indomitable Neville Longbottom, checked out the Harry Potter Exhibition currently at the Boston Museum of Science. He was able to talk a bit about his character, Neville, and gave us a few tidbits about filming … More
Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) and Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) launched 1000 balloons from the Millennium Bridge in London to celebrate the pre-order release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on DVD. But it wasn’t just to celebrate; here’s more … More