When the show went off the air, I obviously stopped watching. But I never stopped fantasizing about it. Until I rewatched it again this past year. Um, guys, we need to sit down and have a talky-talk. More
Topic: Mark-Paul Gosselaar
Genius! Absolute brilliance. The man who played Zach Morris returns to TV as the man who played Zach Morris. Expect at least 6 acid-washed jean jokes. And one massive cell phone prop. More
In 12 Dates of Christmas, Amy Smart must relive Christmas Eve over and over until she can become less selfish and marriage-obsessed and realize what a great guy Mark-Paul Gosselaar is. Lucky for you (and us), it’s actually a cute movie. More
• We’re so jealous: Mark-Paul Gosselaar had a wardrobe malfunction while filming a hot tub scene for his new show, Franklin & Bash. (The Frisky)
• Turns out Carolina Herrera was the designer of the wedding dress we saw on Kristen Stewart in the Breaking Dawn, Part 1 trailer — and it’s a bit sexier than what Stephenie Meyer described in the book. (Celebuzz)
• Crystal Harris allegedly called into Ryan Seacrest‘s show with this claim: Hugh Hefner got engaged only because he thought his young girlfriend wanted to get hitched, and was “relieved” that she called things off. (YourTango)
• Even though Teresa Giudice and family were charged with assault in a bar brawl in the Dominican Republic, her attorney claims Teresa acted in self-defense. (People)
• Now that she’s happily engaged, Kim Kardashian is playing matchmaker, trying to set up American Idol contestant Pia Toscano and Dancing with the Stars mainstay Mark Ballas. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• “Global phenomenon” Skins alienated too many sponsors with its racy sex scenes, so it’s gone to the foam party in the sky. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Super 8‘s Elle Fanning is the latest young celeb (she’s 13) to be oversexualized as a fashion muse. (The Frisky)
• Mark-Paul Gosselaar is not a natural blonde, and 12 other things you didn’t know about Saved by the Bell. (BuzzFeed)
• If you’re looking for some so-bad-they’re-good Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen movies, rent New York Minute or The Challenge. (College Candy)
• While men are ragging on January Jones, the bonds of sisterhood have Christina Hendricks rooting for her Mad Men co-star in her pregnancy: “[As a mom] I just think she’s gonna rock.” (People)
This should come as very good news for those of you who want to avoid being cradle robbers. In the meantime, though, here’s what you’ve all had to say this week: More
We had so much fun (and controversy!) with last week’s “Hot Guys of Hard Sci-Fi and Fantasy” list that we decided to go in for round two. This time, the theme is “guys on TV you crushed on in middle school,” and our entries ranged from the obvious (Zack Morris and A.C. Slater no d’uh) to the bizarre (Ben Vareen on Zoobilee Zoo, which almost counts as a pre-furry obsession). Take a look, and if you really feel strongly about someone we didn’t include, tell us in the comments! More
Last night was (my) highly anticipated Showtime episode of Weeds, which promise a raunchy sex scene between Mary-Louise Parker and Saved By the Bell actor (and recently divorced hunk) Mark-Paul Gosseleaar. So did the show deliver?
Yes and no: We saw Nancy’s boobs for maybe the second time in the entire series (remember when she kicked up a fuss about showing them in season 4?) and damn, I hope I look that good when I’m a mother of three on the lamb from my Mexican drug lord husband because I stole his child after my middle son killed the drug czar with a mallet to the head. Just sayin’. More
The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Beyonce Just Made A Mistake That Could Change Everything
Celebrities With Facial Hair That'll Eternally Make You Cringe
• What we’re dying to watch: The Walking Dead on AMC isn’t premiering until Halloween, but ScyFy is holding us over with their 31 Days of Halloween marathon. Sweeney Todd is on at midnight on Wednesday, but today is the … More
Ho-boy. We admit we’ve been behind for a couple episodes of Weeds this season (between Boardwalk Empire, Eastbound and Down, and Mad Men, who has time to catch up on all their Sunday night TV?), but we finally caught up … More
Yeah, that’s right. You think Zach Morris could be held by Bayside High or whatever? No, that dude was a time-traveler, and he used his space-machine to travel back to the 1950s and tell Fred Savage who was the real boss of the Wonder Years. Here’s Mark-Paul Gosselaar showing us he could get some ass before he even hit puberty. More
Summer may be coming to an end, but don’t fear — college movie season is here! One of the most fun genres, college films are chock-full of parties and shenanigans, not to mention adorable academics. Take a look our video clip gallery of uni-themed flicks to get you in the mood for scarves and spiral notebooks. More
We’re not sure who out there is still watching Weeds these days, but they are certainly throwing in all the cameos this season! Not only are we looking forward to Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Richard Dreyfuss, but in the past three episodes we’ve been introduced to Jimmy Barrett from Mad Men (Patrick Fischler, who you may also remember from being that sneaky little tattle-tale in the Dharma Initiative), Peter Stormare from The Big Lebowski, and, of course, Alanis. But last week’s episode saw our favorite cameo of all…Joe O’Connor, aka Marshall Darling from Clarissa Explains It All, playing a weirdo who pays Hunter Parish’s Silus to sit in his underwear and read Choose Your Own Adventure books to him. Hey champ! More