It just makes sense to rank them from “Yeah, you can totally do both. What a multi-talented performer you are” to “Please never be in anything ever again, thank you very much.” More
Topic: Mariah Carey
Let’s take a look at a bunch of really, ridiculously famous celebrities who make no bones about dating someone much less famous than themselves. Call it social charity, if you will. More
We all know that celebrities can be a little dramatic
sometimes all the time. They can also be divas with huge egos. And when you put those dramatic diva egos together in one place, they might not always get along. Hence we get reports of on-set feuds and backstabbing and refusing to work together and just general DRAMA. More
In honor of Harry Connick Jr. joining Jennifer Lopez and Keith Urban on the judges’ panel, it’s time to get real and decide which of the judges deserved to be judging people’s singing and who had no place drinking out of that Coca Cola product placement cup. More
if you need just a little motivation to get into the family-party-going, house-decorating, gift-giving spirit, then we’re here to help. With beautiful, beautiful music from our favorite musicians, of course. More
Happy birthday to Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas, who were born today exactly twenty-five years apart, but managed to make their marriage work for thirteen years anyway. Here are ten other famous couples whose relationships have held together for a surprisingly long time. More
Here’s a list of celebrities that have become so inflated by their own success that they’ve actually taken the air right out of their own careers. Did you like that? Did you see what I did there? SUCH A CLEVER BLOGGER. More
• Raise your hand if you totally forgot that Angelina Jolie was a lesbian for a little while. Me too. I also forgot about these other celebrities turned straight. (The Frisky)
• So I’ve been on team Robert Pattinson for the Fifty Shades of Grey movie and I’m not the only one… (Your Tango)
• Hilarious Mr. Darcy fan artwork! (Flavorwire)
• You know that song that makes you think of memories from your past relationship? Well, here’s how to deal with those emotions. (The College Crush)
• I’ve never heard of a photo shoot happening in a hospital, but these celebs obviously want to show off their injuries… like Mariah Carey for one. (ET Online)
• Gross. First dates are so awkward and usually don’t end well. Here’s some quick tips to know when to dip out. (Gurl)
• We all need to embrace and accept change as it comes, but sometimes it’s tough. Follow this advice to get the life you want faster. (Chick RX)
• Thanks to Flashdance sweatshirts are stylish even if the person wearing it can’t dance whatsoever. But what’s the most you’d pay for one? (Ladyish)
• Kristin Bell plays a grown-up(?) lifeguard in her upcoming film. Maybe Dax Shepard will make a cameo! (Ok Gorgeous)
As a celebrity, the way you chose to tweet is pretty important. Do you go the personal route or the “I’m a business and will market myself as such” route? Do you show your boobs or not? Is it possible for all of the words in your tweet to be links, hashtags, and Twitter handles? I’ve done my best to narrow down five celeb-specific tweeting styles: The Self-Promotional, The Controversial, The Oversharer, The Jerk, and The Kanye. For each, I’ve chosen one celebrity example and used real evidence from their Twitter to teach you how to tweet like a celeb. Let’s begin! More
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
Another day, another lip-syncing accusation. When will singers learn from Ashlee Simpson’s SNL experience and just say no? In this case, the singer in question is Mariah Carey, she of the twins with Nick Cannon and the Nicki Minaj feud and the incoherent morning show appearance. More
Mariah Carey almost woke up in time for her appearance on Good Morning America today. So close! Oh I’m sorry, that phrasing was probably confusing, so let me clarify — she still showed up and did the performance, she was just by no means a conscious human being for any of it. More
Last night on American Idol, Candice Glover gave yet another knockout performance with West Side Story‘s “Somewhere.” It was so amazing that the judges have pretty much declared her the winner. More
Without these huge scandals, the show would have probably lots it’s charm a while ago. After all, isn’t the Nicki and Mariah drama the only reason you tuned into this current season? More
So obviously there have been some rumors lately that Nicki Minaj isn’t rocking an entirely natural look. Based on the way her appearance has changed as she’s gotten more famous, there has been speculation that she’s had a couple procedures done — namely plastic surgery. But I’m less interested in what she’s done to her face than what she’s done to her personality. More