Remember that time Jennifer Lopez divorced Marc Anthony last year and no one cared? So does she. Which is why she’s jumping on the very popular Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise divorce bandwagon in an attempt to snatch herself a few headlines. More
Topic: marc anthony
Celebrity photographer Kevin Mazur‘s new documentary $ellebrity (which screened at SXSW) interviews stars like Jennifer Aniston and Kid Rock, as well as professional paparazzi about who’s in the right when it comes to invading celebrities’ privacy. More
Are Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony teasing and cooperative during Q’Viva! The Chosen because it’s a stunt to rake in cash? Or could they be putting aside their impending divorce to nurture a new crop of performers? More
Singer Marc Anthony decided to replace his tattoo with ex Jennifer Lopez‘s name with a Statue of Liberty, symbolizing how new girlfriend Shannon De Lima has “freed” him. More
• Who will have a baby first: Kim or Khloe? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Alyssa Milano gave birth to a baby boy, Milo, yesterday. So now she’ll go from tweeting about her pregnancy to tweeting about her baby. Hope she tweets so cute photos. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• More baby news! Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan are expecting! (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Marc Anthony claims he still loves Jennifer Lopez — says their story “isn’t over.” Hm. (Have U Heard?)
• Can the messy (and very public) dispute between Mel Gibson and ex Oksana Grigorieva finally be over? A judge has ordered the former action star to pay his baby mama $750,000. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• You guys, stop calling Leann Rimes too skinny, okay? It’s not nice. Oh, wait. She looks like what? Nevermind. Carry on — that girl needs help. (Have U Heard?
• Oops, just kidding! Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are not breaking up. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• And Jada didn’t have an affair with Marc Anthony, either. Phew — so glad that’s cleared up. (Have U Heard?)
• OMFG you guys! New photos from Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn unveiled!! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Who’s hotter, Alexander Skarsgard or Ryan Gosling? Tough call. (Lainey Gossip)
• Winning! Charlie Sheen is getting roasted…here’s a sneak peek. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• With baby number three on the way, the similarities between Ben Affleck‘s personal life and Matt Damon‘s are striking. Weird. (Lainey Gossip)
• And no, Matt Damon is not running for president. How ’bout them apples? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
Last week, Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez announced that they were divorcing. And, like any good mom who was upset about her daughter’s breakup, J.Lo’s mom Guadalupe Lopez asked Ben Affleck for advice. It’s weird enough for moms to stay in touch with their daughter’s exes, especially when said ex moved on and got married to someone else, but is Ben Affleck really qualified to give relationship advice? Let’s ask him and see. More
• Celebrity romances already operate at hyperspeed, but things are moving way too fast for 18-year-old Selena Gomez and 17-year-old Justin Bieber. (YourTango)
• Move aside, Mila Kunis — Sergeant Ray Lewis has asked Betty White to be his date to this November’s Marine Corps ball. And he did it in a rap! (The Frisky)
• The advocacy groups slamming Lady Gaga for her “mermiad in a wheelchair” alter ego aren’t nearly as important as Bette Midler, who claims the singer stole the idea from her. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Emma Watson reportedly wants to star in Guillermo del Toro‘s Beauty and the Beast adaptation. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• A relationship expert says Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony jumped into things too fast after Bennifer dissolved. (Celebuzz)
Although the tenth season of American Idol produced another lackluster winner, the ratings for the show have remained strong. A lot of that has to do with the stunt casting of new judges Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez. However, J.Lo is playing coy about whether she’ll be back for season 11. It’s likely that she only signed a one-season contract, and the show isn’t above canning female judges after just a season or two (see also: Kara DioGuardi and Ellen DeGeneres). But I think there’s another reason J.Lo is claiming to be “on the fence” about coming back – money. More
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
On Monday night, I joined a group of lifestyle, pop culture, and fashion bloggers at a screening of the first episode of HawthoRNe season 3 at the Trump SoHo hotel here in New York. The invite promised champagne (check), hors d’oeuvres (check), the screening (check), and a visit from star Jada Pinkett Smith — who had to drop out at the last minute. More
There’s something, dare I say, magical about the Disney Dream Portrait series, where photographer Annie Leibovitz reimagines well-known celebrities as memorable characters from our favorite animated movies. Disney has just released three new images, featuring Olivia Wilde, Penélope Cruz, and others. I’ve also included as many as I could find from the original series (released in 2008), in case you didn’t get to see them the first time around. More
Jennifer Lopez and hubby Marc Anthony enjoyed some time with Jennifer’s family this week at Disney’s California Adventure park. Jennifer and Marc spent the day with their kids, one-year-old twins Max and Emme, and Marc’s son Cristian Muniz from his … More