Can you just imagine how silent the car ride home would have been after shooting their scenes together? More
Topic: lily allen
Since it’s Alec Baldwin’s 56th birthday, and he’s sort of the king of paparazzi altercations, there’s no better time to take a look at celebrities’ many angry and sometimes violent run-ins with photogs. More
Given my complete obsession with celebrities feuding over Twitter, I have no idea how I missed this one — Lily Allen and Azealia Banks apparently hate each other so much that Lily wrote a whole song about it for her new album. More
Lily Allen‘s dad, British comedian Keith Allen has agreed to take illegal drugs on live television in order to educate viewers…on the dangers of illegal drugs. Something here is completely effed-up and backward, but I can’t put my finger on what. Oh yes I can, it’s the doing drugs on TV part. More
Mazels to Lily Allen, who’s reportedly expecting baby no. 2 with hubs Sam Cooper. I was actually shocked to hear the news since it feels like their daughter, Ethel Mary, was born yesterday. Which she kind of was. Little Ethel is just under eight months old and, according to reports, Allen is due in December. Meaning she got pregs when Ethel was just four months old. She’s pulling a total Tori Spelling! More
British singer Lily Allen (or actually, she’s Lily Cooper now, but who calls her that?) has managed to keep a pretty low profile since the birth of her daughter last November, not even releasing her kid’s name, but she failed to account for one thing: the mom factor. More
This Friday British pop star Lily Allen gave birth to a girl, her first child, who’s birth comes one year after Lily miscarried six months into her pregnancy. Lily married Sam Cooper in June, and though there’s no official word on the birth from the Allen-Cooper team their friends can’t keep their happiness for the couple to themselves and have been leaving messages of congratulations on twitter. More
Lindsay Lohan is one of those people who has at least nine tattoos, and yet doesn’t appear tattooed at all. And no, it’s not because they’re in naughty places — they’re all in plain sight if you know where to look, including her new inexplicable Billy Joel tattoo. They seem to be indicative of high or low (mostly low) points in the star’s career and personal life, where she often thinks she’s on top when things are going haywire, or she makes a big deal out of small setbacks. With that in mind, we inspect LiLo’s body art, from girly hearts and stars to pretentious quotes. More
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
• Some random old guy asked Prince Harry when he’s planning on getting married. His response? “Not for a long time. Who put you up to ask me that?” (Lainey Gossip)
• Lily Allen is pregnant again — best of luck to her and her husband Sam Cooper. (Celebuzz)
• Mamma Mia!, Bend It Like Beckham, and eight other movies about weddings that are actually good. (YourTango)
• Blake Lively tried to sabotage Ryan Reynolds during Green Lantern filming by… baking lots and lots of cupcakes. (The Frisky)
• Kris Jenner made sure that Kim Kardashian‘s prenup with Kris Humphries is ironclad: Her home and all her assets would be protected in case of a divorce. (Betty Confidential)
• In preparation for this summer’s alien-invasion flicks, here’s a supercut with classics like Men in Black, Contact, WALL-E, and Galaxy Quest. (BuzzFeed)
• The meeting we’ve all been waiting for: Fashionistas Michelle Obama and Princess Catherine hang out in pretty, affordable dresses. (Lainey Gossip)
• She may have crooned as a country star on-screen, but Gwyneth Paltrow lost out on her record deal. (Betty Confidential)
• Remember that time we thought Lauren Alaina lost her voice right before the American Idol finals and Haley Reinhart might’ve had to replace her? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Rumor has it that dueling brides Kate Moss and Lily Allen aren’t inviting each other to their respective weddings. (YourTango)
• Kanye West and Naomi Campbell presented together at an amfAR event, and amazingly, the world didn’t explode. (Lainey Gossip)
• Troubled rocker Pete Doherty pled guilty to possession of cocaine and will serve six months in prison. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• How to get Pippa Middleton‘s hot ass, and make girls jealous when their boyfriends check you out. (That’s Fit)
• Yay for classic Disney Channel Original Movies like Wish Upon A Star and Zenon Girl of the 21st Century! (College Candy)
• Where’s Lily Allen spending her honeymoon? In a tent at the Glastonbury musical festival, that’s where. Celebs, they really are just like us! (YourTango)
Lily Allen and longtime boyfriend Sam Cooper are getting married this summer in Gloucestershire, England. They just sent out save-the-date notices and they’re way cute. Mazel tov, Lily! More
After yesterday’s controversy surround our Manic Pixie Dream Girl fiction, we started to wonder: what exactly would a real-life MPDG look like? Would they be fun and empathetic, or mentally unstable? Or, most likely, all three? To find real-world examples of the manic pixie archetype, we turned our eyes to another group of two-dimensional people with paper-thin personalities: celebrities. More