First Taylor Armstrong and now Brandi Glanville confess to having money problems. What the shit, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? This totally ruins the illusion. More
Topic: LeAnn Rimes
This gallery ranges from the brilliant (Chloe Moretz as a zombie and Katy Perry as a Daria character) to the costumes that made us kinda uncomfortable and wishing that celebrities could be a little more sensitive. More
I’m pretty sure country star LeAnn Rimes came here from the future in a time machine, because she was able to finish 30 days of rehab in just 8 days. More
It seems LeAnn Rimes is back in middle school, but now middle school is the Twittersphere and hiding in the bathroom is checking into rehab. More
LeAnn Rimes checks into a treatment center to cope with anxiety, but seriously, what does she have to be stressed about? She got the guy, she’s skinny as hell, and she just celebrated her 30th birthday. More
LeAnn Rimes gave Eddie Cibriani a ‘Favorite Things’ cake with frosting replicas of him and LeAnn in bed together while replicas of Eddie’s two children from his previous marriage, Mason and Jake, look on. This makes it seem like Eddie’s favorite thing is having frosting sex on a cake while his kids watch. Boooo creepy infidelity cake. More
Remember when Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville ran into homewrecker LeAnn Rimes at her son’s soccer game and everyone wondered what dark thoughts were lurking beneath her impressively cool exterior? Based on the evidence, I assumed she was thinking about making a xylophone out of Rimes’ bones and playing it with her other bones, because duh. And as it turns out, I was basically right! More
Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes won’t let his kids appear on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills often enough to allow his ex Brandi Glanville to achieve the reality-TV version of tenure: The coveted title of full-time cast member. More
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Watch big-city lawyer LeAnn Rimes regain her country accent and use fishing as a metaphor for love! (But not how you think.) More
We can’t necessarily prove it. But Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley‘s opening monologue did include a song riffing on Kim Kardashian‘s failed marriage to Kris Humphries. So why should it be such a stretch that the nominees and presenters all decided to wear white in honor of the reality-TV newlywed/soon-to-be divorcée? More
• Who will have a baby first: Kim or Khloe? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Alyssa Milano gave birth to a baby boy, Milo, yesterday. So now she’ll go from tweeting about her pregnancy to tweeting about her baby. Hope she tweets so cute photos. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• More baby news! Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan are expecting! (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Marc Anthony claims he still loves Jennifer Lopez — says their story “isn’t over.” Hm. (Have U Heard?)
• Can the messy (and very public) dispute between Mel Gibson and ex Oksana Grigorieva finally be over? A judge has ordered the former action star to pay his baby mama $750,000. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• You guys, stop calling Leann Rimes too skinny, okay? It’s not nice. Oh, wait. She looks like what? Nevermind. Carry on — that girl needs help. (Have U Heard?
LeAnn Rimes‘ ex-husband Dean Sheremet just got remarried — but doesn’t it seem like just last month that LeAnn left him for Eddie Cibrian? And wait, didn’t she just get married to Eddie? Wait until the ink dries on the divorce papers, guys!
For some reason, celebrity couples who get divorced seem super-eager to tie the knot with their next boyfriend/girlfriend — here are seven divorces where at least one party was walking down the aisle within a year. More
Year 1′s the paper anniversary, year 10′s the diamond anniversary and year 15 is the Barbie anniversary. Or, at least it is if you’re Faith Hill and Tim McGraw, who have just been immortalized in plastic by Mattell. What other singers have Barbie versions sitting on the shelves? LeAnn Rimes and Cher, to name a few. More