Even at a party announcing the new cast of Dancing with the Stars season 13, newly-minted contestant Kristin Cavallari was training: Why else would she be wearing a pink tutu that looks like something she nabbed from the Black Swan costume closet? More
Topic: Kristin Cavallari
Ben Savage might be dating Kristin Cavallari. He’s also appearing on Bones this season as a murder suspect who splits a lottery ticket with three other suspects. These could be totally unrelated — as in, the Bones set and the bar where he apparently met the reality star are both located in LA — or Cory Matthews could be planning a comeback! More
Come to think of it, we haven’t heard much from Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag lately. Are they vacationing in St. Barts? Getting loads of cash to appear at someone’s birthday party? Actually, no — they’re crashing at Spencer’s parents’ place because they’re dead broke, and bemoaning all of their regrets to The Daily Beast. At least, that’s what they say. Since the article is about how every aspect of their incredibly-public lives has been a sham — they never broke up, for one — it’s tough not to add a huge grain of salt to everything they say. But they claim that they’re living out the dark, attentionless side of reality fame. Here, their mistakes, plus some insights into The Hills and everything that came after. More
So, Laguna Beach star Kristin Cavallari was snapped leaving Troubador the other night with none other than Ben Savage. That’s Cory from Boy Meets World! This is more than a little disturbing, because we figured that even if he and Topanga — err, Danielle Fishel — never got together, he’d at least go for a girl who isn’t a raging bitch.
There must be some sort of “6 degrees of separation” deal going on here. More
Once when I was swimsuit shopping, I came across a velvet maillot with the following label: “Do not wear in water.” The idea of a bathing suit that you can’t wear for, well, bathing has always seemed pretty crazy to me, but I guess there’s a market for “thing to wear while lounging near water, even though I refuse to go in it.”
It’s July, which means that Shark Week’s just around the corner! We’ve already cleared our calendars and plan to spend the week sprawled on the couch with mountains of sushi. To get the festivities started early, here’s a gallery of celebs who so totally look just like sharks. More
• Laguna Beach and The Hills star Kristin Cavallari will put aside the bitchface for her wedding day — she’s engaged to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler. (Your Tango)
• Here’s your guide to throwing the perfect viewing party for the royal wedding, at 5:30 a.m. EST: Don’t forget the plastic tiaras and croissants! (College Candy)
• What do Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey, and Julia Roberts have in common? They’ve all given birth to twins, thanks to IVF. (Betty Confidential)
• Check out the first official photos from Glee‘s prom episode: Serenades in the cafeteria, on-stage, and at the dance! (Celebuzz)
• Will Ferrell wants Conan O’Brien‘s beard off. The fans want it on. On May 2, pick your side. (BuzzFeed)
Kristin Cavallari, the former MTV reality star, is upset with her former producers. She’s going to be on ABC’s The Middle and spoke to Xfinity.TV about her experiences on Laguna Beach. Namely she thinks she was manipulated by MTV’s producers. But clearly not enough to not cash their checks. Or avoid going on their spin-off show The Hills.
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Growing up in my family, the rule was always that after we saw Santa Claus at the Thanksgiving Day Parade we were officially allowed to sing Christmas carols. I see no reason why this shouldn’t apply to Xmas-colored clothing as well, so I keep all of my red and green clothes packed up in a box labeled “Do Not Open Until Matt Lauer Says Goodbye.” (Juust kidding, I pretty much only wear black.). To get the season started right, here’s a roundup of celebs rocking red and rocking green.
Yesterday was election day. What does that mean for our celebrities in sunny Hollywood? Anger that marijuana bill Prop 19 didn’t pass. But also, some rather strange things happening in cars. Busy Philipps, for instance, left a piece of meat … More
It’s Friday, which means a reprieve from the crazy Tweets of the Internet’s celebs. Before we sign off, here’s today’s roundup from Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian), Taylor Momsen (@taylormomsen) Jenni Farley (@JenniWOWW) and Kristin Cavallari (@KristinCav). More
Wow, that was fast, wasn’t it? Just last week, professional something-or-other Doug Reinhardt was making public statements about his not-so-amicable split from long-time spit-swapper Paris Hilton, and today’s news is that he can’t stop making out with Hills costar Kristin Cavallari. More
• Just two months after filing for legal separation from her crystal wearing husband Spencer Pratt, Heidi Montag is now seeking a full dissolution of marriage from the bearded fame whore. (People) • Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez … More