Just when I thought Santa Claus left me the Miley Cyrus and Kellan Lutz relationship as a belated Christmas gift, I find out that they might not last long. More
Topic: kellan lutz
Lots of people flocked to Vegas last night to attend the opening of Britney Spears: Piece of Me and pay good money to hear the star lip sync her way through some of our favorite hits. Katy Perry was there, but it was Miley Cyrus who did all of the girl-kissing last night. More
In the indie drama All You Need is Love?, homosexuality is the norm, so when Kellan Lutz falls for Camilla Belle, the shit hits the fan. More
No hatred for Gale, but I don’t think Liam Hemsworth should be nominated for “Choice Scene Stealer” until we see more of him in Catching Fire. More
Looks like someone forgot to apply his bronzer evenly. More
This year’s Kentucky Derby, like so many Derbies before it, was all about the hats. Giant sun hats, old fashioned caps, hats with flowers and feathers and fruit. Yesterday stars and their hats came out to Louisville, Kentucky for the 138th Kentucky Derby, but before they sat down to enjoy the race they walked the red carpet to show off their Derby outfits that only work for one day a year. More
It’s the happiest time of the year! You know, that month when every bit of money you’ve managed to accumulate gets spent buying presents for friends, family, neighbors, secret Santas, me… So, are you short on inspiration? Time to look to the stars. Here’s a round-up of some of this year’s best (or most hilarious) celeb-branded products. Glad tidings or whatever. More
Last night/this morning at midnight, I joined Twilight fans in taking in the second-to-last movie, Breaking Dawn, Part 1. It’s the only book of the four that I’ve actually read, so I was armed with remembering all the details that we then saw dramatized. Overall, it was about as fun as any other Twilight experience: The dialogue was hilariously bad, the action was a bit bloodier (a plus), and the audience shrieked and whooped with the kind of passion that’s usually restrained just to straight horror movies.
I knew that the only way to properly judge the variously funny and shocking moments in Breaking Dawn was to break them down (there’s a pun in there, but I’m too exhausted) into what most affected people and what was merely cheesy. More
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
If you’re watching the Country Music Awards, you may have noticed how many attendees and presenters have absolutely nothing to do with country music. We spotted Emily VanCamp in the audience; Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas (left) just presented an award; and when Kellan Lutz took the stage, there was no irony in the announcer’s voice when he said that the actor was starring in the new Twilight movie. More
Twilight actor/shirtless wonder Kellan Lutz appeals to ladies and men alike — how could he not with pectoral muscles like that (don’t you love it when I get all clinical-sounding?). Kellan’s been surrounded by gay rumors for a while, and it’s probably because he has no problem with his spoke with male fans. Kellan spoke with The Advocate about feeling the support of his gay fan base: More
And now, on to all the armor and abs you’ll need today… (imagine a Patti Stanger voice for this) “LET’S MEET MY IMMORTALS!” More
• Ways you can be turned off. (College Candy)
• Watching porn with your significant other might me you’re more committed. (Betty Confidential)
• Sex advice from celebrities. (The Frisky)
• The importance of having an exit plan. (College Crush)
• Blondes are needier than Brunettes according to men. (YourTango)
• Kellan Lutz’s “greek god” workout. (Celebuzz)
• Surprise, surprise: Another Bachelorette romance is going sour. Sources say Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez are “either extremely happy or they can’t stand each other.” (Hollywood Hiccups)
• It’s OK if you feel like Tina Fey‘s Liz Lemon understands you better than your friends—that’s called a parasocial relationship to a TV character, and you’re not alone. (YouBeauty)
• Gwyneth Paltrow gets invited to charity events as a guest and as a performer; she sang for Prince Philip. What? (Lainey Gossip)
• Watch out, Beliebers: Justin Bieber says he’s in love with Selena Gomez because they both grew up in single-mom households and she gets him. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Casting choices that never happened: Jennifer Aniston might’ve been an SNL cast member, and Kellan Lutz turned down the chance to play Edward Cullen. (The Frisky)