Little Prince George doesn’t even turn one year old until next week, but if you believe the latest rumors, his mum Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge and possessor of the world’s best hair, is already pregnant with another royal baby. More
Ladies, lock up your ovaries and put them somewhere safe. Because after you spend all afternoon staring at this photo of Prince George and Prince William, your ovaries are going to do their darndest to explode More
In parenting news so depressing that you’ll sell your uterus on craigslist right after reading it, Kate Middleton called Prince George fat in front of a group of schoolgirls. More
While we all spent yesterday oooing and awwing over the video of Prince George’s New Zealand playdate, today we’re getting word from insiders that everything wasn’t going as well as we all thought. More
I know what you’re thinking: what could be cuter than the photos of ten-month old Prince George playing with little baby normals? And I have an answer for you — the goddamn video. Way cuter. Unbelievably cute. More
Kate Middleton’s great at a lot of things, sure, but aren’t there other celebrities who are even greater? Happy birthday, Kate – my present to you is this list of celebs who could replace you as duchess should you ever decide the frog-into-a-prince thing happened a little too literally for you. More
Get ready to see Pippa Middleton — sister to Kate Middleton and person I’ve never heard speak — rock another gorgeous white dress at another lovely wedding. And get ready for the butt seen round the world to make another awe-inspiring appearance. More
What is this new method of celebrity? Everything I know about famous post-baby bodies tells me you’re supposed to flaunt them, not happen to show them off in a split second conveniently caught on camera while fully clothed and wedgie-free. More
Very often at Crushable we declare that a celebrity simply cannot be a real person. We don’t always specify exactly what that celebrity could be if not a real person, but the conspiracy theory exists nonetheless. Be it that they don’t exist at all or that they’re simply not human, some stars just give you that vibe. More
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Pippa Middleton, probably officially now know as Auntie Pippa, turns 30 today. That’s a big deal. Not just because people are rumored to be blocked reading Thought Catalog after turning 30, but also because she’s famous. However unlike many famous people, she’s didn’t get to the A-List by starring in a movie, singing a hit song or sacrificing the best years of her life to the Disney Channel. Nope, she got famous because she’s the sister of someone famous. More
• Don’t ever respond to anyone who uses any of these god awful pick up lines. (Gurl)
• These movie posters literally want to have your babies. Check them out! (Next Movie)
• These celebs got pregnant after 40! Woah, there, that’s impressive for a number of reasons. (Your Tango)
• Is Kate Middleton a little overprotective of the royal baby? Umm, I can’t blame her. (The Stir)
• Animal prints are super in, you guys. Grrrrrrr. (Refinery 29)
• Taylor Swift and JLo apparently got into a quarrel at a back stage concert. This will for sure turn into the latest T-Swift song. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• In sad news, Jack Nicholson has reportedly retired from acting due to hearing issues. Yeah, it’s kinda important to hear in acting. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• These cats are hanging out on bookshelves. So prrrr-ecious. (Flavorwire)
• Native American inspired fashion is totally the new thing happening on the runways, on the sidewalks, and on the prairie and stuff. Look at this awesome feathered headdress! (The Frisky)
In medical news so horrifying that you’re going to head to the mall right now and boycott Yankee Candle, a source said that Kate Middleton’s baby weight melted right off. Yes, that’s right. More
Guys, stop! Freeze! Hold everything! Unless it’s a macaron, in which case you can eat it before I finish my sentence because those are delicious. But anyway. The reason that I wanted your attention is because the royal baby’s name was announced! George Alexander Louis. What do you think? More
Well, that was fast! Just over 24 hours after the birth, Kate Middleton, Prince William and the royal baby, whom some are calling Baby Cambridge until we know the name for sure, just left St. Mary’s Hospital in London. The royal couple made an appearance before the press, looking lovely in matching blue outfits and holding their royal baby in an adorable little bundle. More