Since Christmas is all about making yourself miserable and everyone else happy instead, and the royal family isn’t even an exception to this rule. Kate Middleton has successfully been able to usurp royal tradition this year thanks to her terrible bout of morning sickness. More
Topic: Kate Middleton Prince William
So in recent and totally ridiculous news, One Direction has announced they they are going to release a line of oral hygiene products. More
“The Royal Wedding was the biggest story of 2012″ and other overstatements from talking heads reminiscing on Prince William and Kate Middleton‘s first year of matrimonial bliss. (But where’s the baby?!) More
This April, you can purchase Mattel’s replicas of Prince William and Kate Middleton, with the Royal Wedding Barbie set ($155 for the set). Note how Mattel has reshaped Ken’s face to look like Will, but “Kate” is a Barbie lookalike. Talk about royal treatment. More
While we’re not sure how watchable Madonna‘s take on the Will and Kate romance would be, we applaud her decision to wait at least a decade before making a movie about them. (Ahem, Lifetime and Hallmark.) More
I was really wary about watching Wedding Fabulous: Sherri Shepherd Gets Married, Style’s special about the View co-host’s wedding preparations and big day. But surprisingly, she came off as really likeable, and the program left me with the same feel-good vibes as an episode of Say Yes to the Dress. More
Celebrities have it all: They’re fit, dating beautiful people, and ridiculously wealthy. And now they’ve invaded the one realm we normal folks had over them: The Guinness World Records. This was our chance to shine by growing our fingernails long and holding our breaths underwater, and now they’ve crossed onto our turf. Damn you, famous people!
I’m mostly kidding — these categories are stuff normal people would never break, like platinum record sales and live stream viewership. More
A pampered prince tries to live a normal life at university and finds himself entranced with a spunky commoner that the Royal Family will never accept as a princess. Why does this story sound so familiar? You might think it’s because William and Catherine: A Royal Romance is the second made-for-TV movie about Prince William and Kate Middleton — but it’s actually because it has the exact same plot as the 2004 Julia Stiles movie The Prince and Me. More
• WWF star Chyna, who started her career in the sex industry, is going into porn full-time. Her first release? 1 Night in China. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Naya Rivera is the third Glee star (after Mark Salling and Matthew Morrison) to release an album. As long as the single doesn’t sound like “Summer Rain,” we’re down. (Popeater)
• Halle Berry is shopping a pilot to both Showtime and HBO. Nothing is known beyond the fact that it’s called Higher Learning and Berry plays a college professor, but I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that, considering the networks, she’s a pothead.
• Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux were reportedly “inseparable” at the MTV Movie Awards afterparty. (Celebuzz)
• While we Yankees were celebrating teen movies, Will and Kate (can we still call them that?) were at the races.
Bruce Jenner Demands Divorce After Kris Jenner Caught Nude With Old Lover
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Stars That Have Been Caught Posing Naked
Celeb Says Horrible Things About Farrah Abraham - Then Gets Attacked For It
Source: The Stir
Kourtney Kardashian's Ex Claims He Is Mason's Father And Demands Paternity Test
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Proof That The End Is Near For Rob Pattinson And Kristen Stewart
Source: The Stir
• Even though their honeymoon may have been delayed because of the U.S.’ strike against Osama bin Laden, Will and Kate reportedly plan to visit Los Angeles — and crash with David and Victoria Beckham — after they travel to Canada. (YourTango)
• Neil Patrick Harris returns to host the Tonys, after a successful run in 2009. (Popeater)
• At the Academy of American Poets event in Brooklyn, Adrien Brody recited Biggie Smalls‘ ”The Ten Crack Commandments”–awesome. (BuzzFeed)
• High School Musical ties hold true, apparently: Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale had some R&R in Mexico. (Betty Confidential)
• Zsa Zsa Gabor‘s husband Prince Frederic Von Anholt hasn’t given up his dreams to have another baby with her, but in a weird twist, David Hasselhoff‘s ex-wife Pamela Bach may be the one to carry Gabor’s egg to term! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
What’s a wedding without the big family photo? Clarence House just released these official potraits (via Celebuzz) of Prince William, Princess Catherine, and the royal wedding party. The whole family is there, including Queen Elizabeth; Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall; Catherine’s lovely mum; and of course the frowning bridesmaid Grace Van Cutsem.
As the best man and maid of honor during yesterday’s royal wedding, Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton looked on proudly as their siblings got married. But before the ceremony was even over, people were starting to talk about what a cute couple Pippa and Harry would make. Within 24 hours, more than 30,000 people had “liked” a Facebook page that said Pippa and Harry should hook up. More
Although most of yesterday’s royal wedding coverage focused – as it should have – on the bride and groom, many people couldn’t help but notice the young woman in the white dress who was carrying Princess Catherine‘s train. That young woman was Catherine’s younger sister, Pippa Middleton, who will be a lady-in-waiting in the royal court. So, what do you need to know about her? More