We always knew that Peter Dinklage paid his dues before making it big, but we figured it was on Nip/Tuck. Not in this awful-looking “Kate Hudson cancer movie.” More
Topic: Kate Hudson
No Camp Week is complete without the summer camp staple that is the color war, and we’ve decided to let famous people do our fighting for us. Playing for the blue team, we’ve got Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Avril Lavigne, along with other celebs who have dyed the hairs on their head navy, teal or aquamarine.
• Joe Jonas is growing up — he’s mastered the Enrique Iglesias smolder! (The Frisky)
• Why has Jennifer Aniston had Chelsea Lately, instead of bestie Courteney Cox, by her side at film events these last few months? (Lainey Gossip)
• Kate Hudson gives birth to a baby boy, which was a surprise since she was expecting a girl. But we’ve seen Oliver Hudson and he’s a cutie, so it’s all OK! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Remember last week’s gallery of pretty girls with awful hair? Now the hot dudes get the same treatment. (Celebuzz)
• Mel Gibson has a gay brother named Andrew, who supports him? How have we not known about this until now? (BuzzFeed)
In Something Borrowed, our heroine fights what seem like insurmountable odds – Kate Hudson and a series of really bad wigs – to find true love and happiness.
Rachel (Ginnifer Goodwin) met the love of her life in law school. And then proceeded to hand him on a platter to her best friend Darcy (Ms. Hudson). Whoops! Now Darcy and Dex are getting married. Which sounds like a pretty bad situation. But also! The perfect situation for some cinematic girl on girl violence. Let’s begin, shall we?! More
While Something Borrowed isn’t the pinnacle of wedding-themed romantic-comedies, it does have one major upside: Finally bringing Ginnifer Goodwin to the forefront as a leading actress. In this case, art imitates life: Goodwin, after spending years playing sidekicks and unresolved love interests, steps out of other actors’ shadows. More
Somehow, this cliche of casually brekaing into a perfectly-choreographed dance scene has found its way into a dozen romantic comedies. And yet, there’s something endearing about Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson‘s characters in Something Borrowed reenacting their sixth-grade talent show rendition of Salt-n-Pepa‘s “Push It.” My only question: Would you really have a dance party with your best friend after you’ve slept with her fiance? That said, Goodwin can get down like the best of them. More
• A video game company claims that Beyoncé agreed to star in a game about her rise to fame, then demand more money and back out. She reportedly owes the company over $100 million in lost profits. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Kate Hudson is engaged to baby daddy Matt Bellamy! Matt Lauer accidentally let the cat out of the bag on the Today show when he pointed out her shiny diamond ring. (Betty Confidential)
• Joe Jackson is
honoring exploiting Michael Jackson‘s memory by releasing a line of ice creams and colognes (yeah, weird combo) using a logo that looks a lot like the one that Michael, you know, trademarked. (Oh No They Didn’t)
• Brief drama at the Time 100 party: Patrick McMullan accidentally stepped on Blake Lively‘s mermaid dress and ripped the whole train. According to a New York Magazine writer’s Twitter, Lively was in the bathroom with safety pins. Stars — they’re just like us! (Styleite)
• Alex Pettyfer reportedly has a tattoo above his crotch that says “thank you” — “In case I forget to say it,” he explains. Um. (Buzznet)
Kate Hudson and her boyfriend, Muse singer Matthew Bellamy, are expecting a baby. While doing press for her new movie, Kate said that she loves being pregnant, although the hormones make you kind of fuzzy-headed. Well, she actually said “Being pregnant is wonderful. You do get the pregnant mush-brain… you know what it’s like? It’s like getting stoned.” More
As a huge Emily Giffin fan, and especially a huge fan of Something Borrowed and Something Blue, I was excited when I heard Hollywood was making a Something Borrowed movie based on the book.
That is… until I saw the trailer. And saw that every character was casted incorrectly. More
10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
Beyonce Just Made A Mistake That Could Change Everything
The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Celebrities With Facial Hair That'll Eternally Make You Cringe
• Turns out pretty news anchors make men tune out. Though women pay more attention if their host is wearing something low-cut and sexy. (Forbes)
The gist: Kate Hudson is a sexually confident, professionally successful wild child who doesn’t believe in love — and, oh yeah, she also has cancer. So she goes to visit her hot doctor (Gael Garcia Bernal) who makes her believe in both love and, um, cancer. The flick also appears to feature Whoopi Goldberg in some kind of afterlife angel role. More
Kate Hudson believes in love and thinks it’s beautiful — which is fortunate for her new boyfriend, Muse singer Matt Bellamy. Though Kate, formerly married to Black Crows rocker Chris Robinson, won’t be interviewing flower girls any time soon. Kate says she’s happy just getting to know Matt and seeing where it all goes. More
Kate Hudson has been spotted vacationing with friends in the south of France. It’s France, so do as the French do! Smoke cigarettes! Scratch your nose! Tighten your swimsuit straps! (Photos via WENN)
What kind of girl would date a famous baseball star like New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez? Well look no farther than a page in Us Weekly, since in the past year A-Rod’s been linked to actresses like Cameron Diaz and … More