Thanks, Kanye. Even though I didn’t directly mention Kim Kardashian in the title, I now I have to mention her because not only did you decide to announce the gender of your fetus this weekend, but you had to go and be a giant baby last night and make headlines. More
We may know Mel Gibson is a racist mess now, but we didn’t always think that. In honor of his 57th birthday, ten other celebrities who self-destructed. More
• Okay, last week Kris Jenner was refusing to let Kourtney marry Scott and now she’s forcing her to? Color me confused (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Brad Pitt‘s younger brother is starring in a Virgin Mobile ad. In other news, the guy in the Virgin Mobile ad has an older brother that’s married to Angelina Jolie (Celebuzz)
• Just one more reason Jay Z is infinitely superior to Kanye. Watch him hilariously interrupt his acceptance speech (Have You Heard)
• So…we all agree that therapy session between Theresa Giudice and her brother was pretty much fruitless right? (The Stir)
• I would be concerned that Tom Cruise wants to brainwash Suri by sending her to Scientology school, but I’m pretty sure she would just scoff at all her teachers (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Simon Cowell likes the cute female contestants best? That’s weird (Hollywood Hiccups)
Ready to have your mind blown by the amazingness that is this mash-up? Good, because you’ll be playing this on repeat all day.Not only does it combine Bruno Mars, The Little Mermaid, The Fresh Prince theme song and Kanye, but it combines it well enough to make it sound like one perfect song. More
TGIF people! In today’s tweetup, we feature celebs who have varying motivations: More
Yes, that headline needed to be in all caps, Kanye-style. The rapper is scheduled to appear at the MTV Video Music Awards next month, and he’s announced it on Twitter, where all things are announced in this Twitter Nation. For Today’s unconventional Sweet Repeat, we’re highlighting the giddy, breathless, egomaniacal series of tweets wherein Kanye reveals he will emerge from hermitude and return to the VMAs, one year after humiliating Taylor Swift on stage. Behold!
George Clooney‘s Italian girlfriend is caught up in a cocaine scandal. (Us Weekly) Justin “Rated R” Rego got sick after watching Men Tell All. (People) New Jersey Shore castmate Deena Nicole has a “heart of gold.” That is, until she … More
Welcome to Crush This, your weekly guide to what’s new in movies, music and TV. We’ve navigated the inner reaches of our entertainment-obsessed brains in search of all the pop culture landscape has to offer. On deck this week: Salt! … More
Look no further. We just got a press release from Bluewater Productions, which is turning The Biebs into a comic-book hero. The book – a biography of his life – arrives in October, and will be 32 pages long retailing … More
- 6 Insane Incidents Where Paparazzi Put Celebs' Lives In Danger
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
A Day In The Life Of Jay Z's Mistress -- No, Not Beyonce
Ryan Gosling After Sex -- Yes, And He Admitted It!
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Paris Hilton or Kanye? Weird looking sunglasses! Source: JJB