• The John Cusack effect: 10 reasons to date your best friend? Cool, but there’s about 100 more reasons not to. (YourTango)
• I’m glad that there are such things as “fetish priests.” And that they can change sexes and give birth. That’s just cool. (TheFrisky)
• Salon’s Lee Harrington talks nude beaches: Not as gross as you think!
• Playboy is publishing an excerpt from Madame Bovary, totes scandalous…if we were in 19th century.
• Enrique Iglesias never got laid as a kid. But he wrote “Hero.” More
‘Who Would You Rather’: HS Boyfriend Edition – Okay, the choices are Heath Ledger in 10 Things I Hate About Your, John Cusak in Say Anything, Ferris Bueller, Edward Cullen, or Nic Cage in Valley Girl. Aaaaand: Go! (via PopEater)