Most important news: Community is coming back to NBC at 8 p.m. on March 15th! Also important news: Dan Harmon says Chevy Chase is a dick. More
Topic: joel mchale
Joel McHale, Donald Glover, Alison Brie, and others ask you to save… Greendale. Because even a campaign against their cancellation is in-character. More
Even though this blog post is from a makeup artist’s point of view, it’s really accessible because Mathias Alan gets how outrageous Courtney is. More
• It’s official: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are expecting baby number 3. Will it be another be-dimpled girl? (Have U Heard?)
• Lindsay Lohan was spotted downing shots at Kim Kardashian‘s wedding this weekend — while her enabling mother Dina looked on. Seriously? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• And it’s no wonder Lindsay wanted a drink, after the band at Kim’s wedding played a Pitbull song with lyrics dissing her. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• The best part of Blake Lively shooting The Savages with Aaron Johnson and Taylor Kitsch? Blake brings the paps and when she’s not around we get lots of photos of dreamy Taylor. Now if he’d only take off his shirt for a minute…(Lainey Gossip)
• We may love Joel McHale, but Kim Kardashian and the rest of the K fam do not. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Could it be? Is sexy footballer David Beckham losing his hair? (Have U Heard?)
• Check out snaps of Henry Cavill in Superman‘s red cape while filming in Illinois. (Lainey Gossip)
• Would you watch a reality show starring Hugh Hefner‘s recent ex Crystal Harris? (Hollywood Hiccups)
It’s baaaack! After a long stint out of the public eye, this greasy, saucy mess known as the McRib is being reintroduced at McDonalds. While we know there is a cult following for the McRib, we mainly just find it gross, and any momentary excitement is eclipsed with an icky after-taste. This week’s divorce announcement from Avril Lavigne left us feeling similarly: we didn’t realize how much we hadn’t missed her until she came back. Go away again, Avril, and lets try again in 5 years.
This got us thinking of what other celebrities had the same conceptual properties of McDonalds fast-food. More
Handsome comedian Joel McHale made a trip down to NBC to appear on Today in order to promote Community. Since he really has Kathy Lee Gifford and Hoda to thank for making up 90 percent of the mockable content for his other show, The Soup, Joel came prepared. Well, he came drunk. Not like “fake drunk.” We’re pretty sure Joel is ornery drunk as he pours out a Rose for the ladies and yells at them to roll the damn clips. More
• Jay-Z threw wifey Beyonce an intimate 29th birthday party Saturday night. But apparently his definition of intimate is different from ours, because this party involved filling about-to-open New York hotspot The Darby with orchids and included fellow A-list guests like Alicia Keys, Kayne West and Diddy. (Page Six)
• Natalie Portman will star opposite Robert Downey Jr. in the 3D film Gravity, after Angelina Jolie passed — twice. In this case, we wouldn’t mind being second choice. (Deadline Hollywood)
• But don’t feel sorry for Angelina. She’ll no doubt be unwinding in the $40 million Italian mansion — with vineyard and stables — that she just purchased with Brad Pitt. (Herald Sun)
• Phew — Robert Pattinson won’t be guest starring in an upcoming episode of Entourage. What about True Blood? (E! Online)
• Snooki’s “boyfriend” Jeff Miranda says he gets death threats. Hey, he better treat our girl right or else! (Radar Online)
• As if it couldn’t get any worse for Mel Gibson, ex Oksana Grigorieva wants him to pay $84,000 for the PR team she hired during her very public spat with him. So that’s how much it costs to slowly leak damaging tapes day by day. (New York Post)
• Tennis star Serena Williams is said to have her eye on red hot Canadian rapper Drake, after recently breaking up with rapper Common. Hands off, Serena, Drake is ours! (Page Six)
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
The thing most people don’t realize about Nicolas Cage is that he is totally in on the joke of “being Nicolas Cage.” Dude’s life is like one long episode of Punk’d, except we’re all falling for it. So sometimes when … More
Mandy Moore apparently deemed New Orleans too dirty so she moved into the Ritz-Carlton while shooting her new move Love, Wedding Marriage. We don’t know what’s more bizarre: the fact that this kind of diva ‘tude is out of character … More
We all know Talk Soup and Joel McHale can’t stand Tyra Banks. Regardless of what fueds may be going on there, this use of Tyra Banks’s strange prom queen entrance on this season of America’s Next Top Model is ingenius. … More
Joel McHale of Talk Soup made fun of Tyra Banks for when she and Alicia Keys slammed poetry. It’s pretty funny. Apparently this made Tyra pretty angry. According to an interview Joel did with Entertainment Weekly, Tyra tried to prevent … More