So Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden are apparently dating, and if it’s true, this is one of the most promising entries in the ‘Weirdest Couple Ever’ competition I’ve seen in a long time. Honestly, these two are gonna be tough to catch, people. More
Topic: joel madden
Delta Goodrem and Nick Jonas released a joint statement announcing that they’ve decided to break up since “they are both focused on their careers.” But a blind item from Valentine’s Day hints that Delta’s friend and fellow judge on The Voice Australia Joel Madden could have something to do with their breakup. More
Happy Halloween! It’s officially the spookiest day of the year, although most of the celebrating was done on Saturday. As is practically mandated by law at this point, tons of celebs tweeted out photos of their costumes. Let’s take a look, shall we?
(Muahahahaha. Or something.) More
• Ways to know you’re in a serious relationship. (College Candy)
• Skanky costumes for Halloween 2011. (Betty Confidential)
• Going from ice to nice. (College Crush)
• Celebs with alleged posthumous sex tapes. (The Frisky)
• Tips to improve your orgasm-ability. (YourTango)
• Nicole Richie and Joel Madden on a romantic stroll. (Celebuzz)
You guys, 30 is so the new 29. Reality star Nicole Richie threw herself a 30th birthday party yesterday, and she tweeted this photo with husband Joel Madden along with the caption, “Mr. & Mrs Over The Hill #dirty30.” She also threw in a mention to Samsung Mobile, who we assume is paying Nicole to tweet about them. More
Or so it would appear in this image from a German magazine, showing a photo from Nicole Richie‘s marriage to Joel Madden. Maybe the elephant’s her dowry? We spent a little time in Germany and have translated the text. It says:
“Lifestlyes of the rich and the famous, they’re always complaining, always complaining. If money is such a problem, well they got mansions, I think we should rob them.”
Sorry Russell Brand and Katy Perry, your wedding was nothing compared to long-time lovers and twice-over parents Nicole Richie and Joel Madden. The duo finally got married yesterday, in a ceremony that included a live elephant. We have an exclusive … More
We kind of feel like the best argument for wanting to be a celebrity is that your kids will automatically pop out 100x cuter than they would have if you were a mere commoner. Seriously, there is nothing more adorable than celeb offspring! Especially when they’re all excited and happy like they were at LA’s live Yo Gabba Gabba! show. Chubby-cheeked and stylish children in the same room as DJ Lance? We’re in. More
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
You know, I don’t think we’ve given Nicole Richie enough credit. She was a laughing stock of Paris Hilton caliber, everyone was on her case about being severely anorexic, she hooked up with Brody Jenner and got knocked up by Joel Madden…by all accounts, she should be hanging out with Dr. Drew right about now. But instead motherhood has treated her well, and also has given her a sense of humor. Damn if this wasn’t the first time I read something on Twitter today and actually laughed out loud (and also agreed, because Robert Redford is slammin’.) Well played, Nicole Richie, well played. More
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are fighting back at paparazzo photo agency X17 after the company known for candid photos of Lindsay Lohan passed-out in her car parked their vehicles outside 2-year-old Harlow Madden‘s pre-school. While all photo agencies are pretty scummy, X17 works hard at being deplorable: stalking celebrity children, hunting down celebs to catch them at their worst moments, and in some cases, even resorting to libelous stories in order to get their “exclusives.” More
• A nightclub promoter hit The Situation where it really hurts…in his very tiny groin area. (DListed)
• Rachel Bilson: Sunglass blogger. (TheFrisky)
• RIP Tony Curtis: The Some Like It Hot actor passed away yesterday in Las Vegas. (TMZ)
• Seriously guys, a Munsters remake? Well its better than the Monopoly movie, I guess. (Jezebel)
• Man, Nicole Richie isn’t giving anything away about her upcoming (?) marriage to Joel Madden. Not like we care… (PopSugar)
• On the other hand, Jon Hamm is hung like an ox. We knew it! (OMGBlog)
It was just after one in the morning at the Thompson LES Hotel and the Cinema Society bash for Filth and Wisdom was winding down. As some of the A-list talent, such as Madonna and Naomi Watts made their way … More
It’s heartening watching Nicole Richie on last night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live. We’ve known for a while now that Nicole’s back on the straight and narrow, but her confidence really comes across in interviews. It’s easy to see how different her … More