If you saw “Girls Gone Wild” in this headline and thought “is that still a thing?” it actually might not be anymore, starting soon. The storied house of female objectification has just filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Woooooo! More
Considering we have it on tape, is Adriana De Moura really going to pretend she didn’t punch Joanna Krupa in the face on The Real Housewives of Miami? More
Weird things that happened this week included Game of Thrones actor Sean Bean getting stabbed in a bar brawl. I have to admit, though, that this one kind of makes me adore him just a little bit more, because he was apparently leaping to defend the honor of model April Summers. Furthermore, after the incident, instead of heading to the hospital, he merely went back inside the bar, asked for a first aid kit, and patched himself up while ordering another drink, which I find mildly hilarious. Though Bean certainly isn’t the only celebrity to have gotten into a bar brawl, he may well be one of the only ones that has done so for an honorable reason. Honorable or now, though, here are 13 other notable celebrity bar fracases. Who’s side are YOU rooting for? More
Lady Gaga has released the cover photo for her new album Born This Way. And she is entirely without pants. (NYDN)
Improbable couple Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin have split up. (ONTD)
Now you too can own a piece of Miley Cyrus‘ saliva. The guy who owns the bong Miley smoked salvia out of wants to sell it. (TMZ)
Willow Smith might cover her father’s Fresh Prince hit “Parents Just Don’t Understand.” (The Frisky)
Scary! Zsa Zsa Gabore might have a leg amputated because of gangrene. (NYDN)
As the rest of Hollywood has been announcing engagements, Joe Francis is bucking the trend, and splitting with his wife. After only two months of marriage. Good times!
Francis and Christina McLarty, an entertainment report for LA’s KCAL9, were married in a lavish ceremony at his Mexico estate in early November. But it appears the wedding was more exciting than the marriage. More
Gwyneth Paltrow is going to be singing in the rain on Glee. (celebuzz)
Joe Francis got married in Mexico this weekend. Apparently his wife did not get wild. (TMZ)
Kim Kardashian is the spokesperson for a new credit card for kids. That sounds like a good idea. (NYP)
The Situation‘s brother Marc is apparently trying to cash in on his brother’s Jersey Shore fame. It doesn’t help that he’s just been charged for kidnapping a woman. (Perez)
Miley Cyrus turns 18 in two weeks. And she wants some quality time with her family, rather than a big party. That’s preeeeety cool. (US)
• British scientists have figured out the world’s sexiest dance. That’s right. The British. (via Lemondrop)
• Sex writers don’t necessarily practice what they preach. (YourTango)
• Hot messes are gross. Here’s not how to turn into Lindsay Lohan. (CollegeCandy)
• The Situation: One of the sexiest men on television? (BettyConfidential)
• Ryan Simkin‘s tell-all about Girls Gone Wild looks to be shocking, even by Joe Francis standards. (TheFrisky)
• Marilyn Manson has a mullet in honor of Kenny Powers from Eastbound and Down.(Perez Hilton)
• Tyra Banks has “no plans” to return to modeling. But her eyes are so fierce! (Wonderwall)
• Noooo! Lauren Graham talks about dating her Parenthood costar Peter Krause. You can’t take Nate Fisher away from us just because you’re a Gilmore Girl! (Huffington Post)
• K-Fed‘s back in the picture: This time defending ex-wife Britney Spears over the allegations of her child abuse. (TMZ)
• Tom Brady is so hardcore, not even a car accident that required the jaws of life to remove him from the wreckage necessitated a hospital visit. (RadarOnline)
What’s even more shocking than the news that creepy Girls Gone Wild mogul Joe Francis is getting married? That THIS woman – Los Angeles-based CBS entertainment news reporter Christina McLarty – would agree to marry him! OK, maybe Joe has … More
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Being a celebrity means being more attractive than 90 percent of the people in the world. Unfortunately, sometimes that other 10 percent is as well-known as you are, but for a little less savory reasons. More
Shayne Lamas married web geek Nik Richie in Vegas last weekend, and TMZ has video of the shotgun affair. Shayne giddily repeated “I’m a bride! I’m a bride!’ while her friends snickered in the audience. Nice. Apparently, she had only … More
Stories about Kevin Huvane, who’s a partner at the mega-firm Creative Artists Agency, never get old. Although he lacks the near-mythic status of rival superagent-to-the-stars Ari Emanuel (otherwise known as “Ari Gold” on HBO’s Entourage), Huvane’s talent roster is no … More
Doing taxes is hard work, y’all, which is why you usually get your parents to do them until they officially cut you off, or you hire an accountant, or you just don’t do them and hope you don’t get audited … More
That court order may be too late for Paris. Although ParisExposed.com has been blocked, the damage seems to be done. “Girls Gone Wild” top dog Joe Francis told Howard Stern that Paris is “amazing” and “better than anyone” in bed. … More