In direct opposition to the majority of Hollywood, Jesse James decided to profess his loyalty to the NRA via his Facebook page this week. More
DJ Deadmau5, who is currently best known for wearing a giant mouse head and picking fights with people more famous than him, has proposed to his girlfriend, TV tattoo artist/Jesse James apologist Kat Von D in the most romantic way possible. More
According to Tiger Wood‘s former coach, Hank Haney, Tiger actually did learn a thing or two from his sex-addiction therapy. More
Really, you have to be trying to get caught if you cheat on your fiancee with 19 different women. That isn’t an, “Oops, I messed up!” kind of a thing. Which is why Kat Von D split up with ex-fiance Jesse James after learning of a series of infidelities. Kat put her heart on her sleeve and took to Facebook to explain: More
• Lindsay Lohan finally lands a paying job. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Justin Bieber plans the most romantic date ever. (Have U Heard)
• Vesta Williams dead at 48. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Charlie Sheen missed on Two And A Half Men? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Joe Jonas won’t be sing any of his exes names in his songs. (Have U Heard)
• Kat Von D and Jesse James calling it quits again. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Daniel Craig releases four films in a year. (Lainey Gossip)
• Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Matthew McConaughey — all celebrity DILFs. (Mommyish)
• Jesse James and Kat Von D are planning a summer wedding, to coincide with the one-year anniversary of when they started dating. Blech. (People)
• True Blood‘s Kristin Bauer (she plays Pam) on co-star Alexander Skarsgård‘s nude scenes: “I just stare.” (Celebuzz)
• Reminiscing about the crazy days of *NSYNC stardom, Justin Timberlake recalls 400 girls running behind their tour bus while Joey Fatone sings the theme song from The Goonies. Amazing. (The Frisky)
• The newest Real Housewife of New York, Cindy Barshop, denies rumors that it was racial discrimination that made her fire an employee: “She sucked at her job.” (Betty Confidential)
• Now we know what inspired Miley Cyrus‘ dreamcatcher tattoo: Mom Tish‘s angel wing back tat. Both of them showed off their body art while sunbathing last week. (BuzzFeed)
• Jesse James “really loves” Kat Von D for reaching out to him while everyone thought he was “toxic” — he says it’s no surprise, then, that they’re now engaged. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Find out why Disney princesses never make eye contact with one another. (Mommyish)
• After surgery for an unspecified condition, Aretha Franklin has dropped 85 pounds thanks to replacing pig’s feet with fruit salads. (That’s Fit)
• Yearning for celebrity scandal? During this dry period, reminisce on Kanye West, Britney Spears, John Mayer, and other A-listers who went off the deep end. (College Candy)
Brangelina‘s multiracial brood is so 2007. Now, it’s all about celebrities who break up – if they were even together – before the baby is born and figure out a way to co-parent. The future is upon us, and it’s trying to behave like an adult. More
- Who Stars Dated Before They Were Famous
Will Justin Bieber Be The Next One To Get Arrested?
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Was Justin Bieber's New "Love" Tattoo Inspired By Selena?
- See The Picture That Proves Harry Styles And Kendall Are In Love
THIS Is What Teenage Boys Are Insecure About
This is just what literate Americans needed. On the heels of Jesse James announcing he’s writing a tell-all, Bristol Palin, Sarah Palin‘s 20-year-old daughter who infamously became a teen mom while Sarah was running for Vice President, announces she’s writing one, as well. According to the New York Times, Bristol has a book deal with William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins. The book is titled Not Afraid of Life and is due to come out this summer. More
In case you’ve been living under a rock in the past week, you’ve probably heard about designer John Galliano‘s getting suspended from Christian Dior after he reportedly unleashed a string of anti-Semitic remarks in a cafe and was arrested. Now, another woman is stepping forward and released a video of him ranting, saying to her, “I love Hitler” and “People like you would be dead. Your mothers, your forefathers, would all be f****** gassed.” He also calls her ugly. None of the people he insulted actually were Jewish, but John Galliano must have believed they were (stereotype much?). Nevertheless, everyone who was on the receiving end of the remarks was horrified at his hateful words.
It appears that John Galliano might be an anti-Semite, or at the very least, a giant asshole. Unfortunately, he’s not the one to make himself look like an anti-Semite, or at least put his foot in his mouth big-time. Here are some celebrities who have made anti-Semitic statements in the past. More
Us Magazine has just reported that Jesse James got a book deal with Simon & Schuster to publish a memoir.
After I stopped laughing, I came up with a few chapter titles that I think Jesse might consider for his book. Jesse, you can have these free of charge.
P.S. I would suggest you consider this as a title: Tattooed Arms, Tattered Heart: The Jesse James Story. More
You guys? We’re starting to think that Jesse James might have a type. And that type is heavily tattooed, heavily unhinged brunettes. Today, Jesse’s second ex-wife Janine Lindemulder was arrested for allegedly harassing the West Coast Choppers honcho. And this comes not long after Jesse’s ex-mistress, a woman named Bombshell with a white supremacist mark embedded onto her body warned his new fiance, a gal with a lightning bolt tattooed onto her face, about marrying Mr. James. Check out our gallery of Jesse’s tattooed ladies. More