It just makes sense to rank them from “Yeah, you can totally do both. What a multi-talented performer you are” to “Please never be in anything ever again, thank you very much.” More
Topic: Jennifer Hudson
Since it doesn’t look like there will ever be a universal law preventing anyone over the age of 15 from posting selfies, Kris Jenner took it upon herself to post one to her Instagram account last night. And this particular selfie was snapped at a birthday gala for Beyonce’s mom, Tina Knowles. More
With the exception of one specific girl in my 7th grade class, there’s absolutely nothing faker in the world than Hollywood. Which is why seeing Jennifer Hudson’s assistant’s authentic reaction to Jennifer giving him a house for Christmas will warm your heart. More
Oh hello there person who’s made many drunken mistakes in her life! Were you perhaps looking for another reason to admire Jennifer Hudson? Yes? Great! More
• In sad news, Sam Claflin married his longtime girlfriend, Laura Haddock. One more Hunger Games star that is officially off limits. (ET Online)
• Rihanna cuts her hair and rocks a short, curly hairstyle. Not sure how I feel about this… (Celebuzz)
• Jennifer Lawrence is reportedly overworked and crying about it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen JLaw cry? She’s Katniss Everdeen for goodness sake! (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Here’s a shortcut to the albums you need to pay attention to this month. You’re welcome. (Flavorwire)
• I might be the only person in America who is hoping for the next season of John & Kate Plus 8. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Miley Cyrus compares herself to Britney Spears once again, but unlike Miley, I never hear Britney complaining about being famous. (Have U Heard)
• Here are the most awkward and strange turn ons you can ever imagine. (The Frisky)
• Pictures of Jennifer Aniston filming her movie Squirrels for the Nuts. But wait, I’m sorry, what in the world is she wearing? (Lainey Gossip)
• Jennifer Hudson breaks down crying as she accepts an award at the Do Something Awards. I was crying right there with you girl. (Have U Heard)
• The biggest baby EVER was just born in Germany. Wow, that’s one large child. (The Stir)
I’m concerned that there’s something wrong with American Idol, guys, because they’re actually making rational, logical decisions as far as whom to hire as a judge for their next season. Particularly worrisome is their consideration of Jennifer Hudson, because she’s actually qualified. More
Obviously they killed it. Just straight up murdered the song, “Inseparable.” Even if you haven’t watched one episode all season, even if you haven’t watched an episode ever, you should watch this duet. More
Call me crazy, but I would have liked the new star-studded Lifetime movie Call Me Crazy: A Five Film more if it had been A One Film. Tackling the complex topic of mental illness in a single feature film is hard enough; tackling it in five short vignettes is an especially tall order, no matter how many Oscar-winners you have in your cast. More
Smash is back. Can it survive without the kitsch everyone loves hate watching? More
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
When Jennifer Hudson won the Oscar for Dreamgirls, many naysayers thought that it wasn’t fair, as her role was more about the singing than the acting. Now, it looks like she’s set to dispel any remaining doubts about her dramatic skills with a heavyweight role in The Inevitable Defeat Of Mister And Pete, a drama co-produced by Alicia Keys which is set to premiere at Sundance. More
First Lady Michelle Obama got bangs today. STOP the presses and look at these nine other celebrities who have also made the excellent choice to have the same haircut as me. More
This week it was announced that Jennifer Hudson will be launching a new clothing line for women with curves. Though Jennifer won an Oscar in 2007, it was her dramatic 80 pound weight loss and resulting Weight Watchers contract that really brought her career to a whole new level in the last few years. And then we are just counting down the days until Jessica Simpson loses weight with her $3 million Weight Watchers contract as a result of her much publicized pregnancy weight gain. Valerie Bertinelli is also sitting pretty with her Jenny Craig contract and who can keep track of how many times Janet Jackson (NutriSystem) gains and then loses weight and gets a commercial out of it. We can’t help but think with the average salary paid to celebrity endorsers for weight loss programs ranging from $500,000 to $3 million, is gaining weight when you are a celebrity and then landing a major business deal to lose it the new career savior? More
Ever since Whitney Houston‘s untimely death, celebrities have been paying tribute to her by performing “I Will Always Love You,” which was penned by Dolly Parton but made famous by Whitney’s amazing rendition. This type of memorializing tends to serve the double purpose of paying tribute to Whitney and getting that celebrity what he or she hopes is the right kind of attention. Here are the five best ones, so far. More
Jennifer Hudson‘s rendition of “I Will Always Love You” was beautiful and respectful to Whitney Houston, though it will never match the late diva’s performance from the 1994 Grammys. More