If there’s one thing that the general public seems to agree on, it’s that hot celebs are only made even hotter when they’re holding tiny animals. The math is all there; people like celebrities and people love adorable animals, so just imagine the kind of hot fire you can make if you combine the two. More
Topic: Ian Somerhalder
In case celebrities spend as much time as I do obsessing over who would play me in the movie-version of my life, here’s a list of famous people that I have trouble telling apart. More
The nice thing about celebrity couples filming together is that it preserves the state of a relationship when it was in its glory days. Since Hollywood relationships tend to end much more quickly than regular ones, it’s nice to have a portrait of better times, neatly presented in a two-hour-ish package, complete with flattering lighting, hilariously dated costumes, and ideally, an intriguing storyline. More
• Forget Campbell’s soup, everyone. Hear is an entire 12 course meal in a can! (The Frisky)
• Vicki Gunvalson from The Real Housewives of Orange County battles infidelity rumors started by fellow cast mates. Don’t worry, girl, I got your back. (Your Tango)
• Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra are the legal guardian of a teenager, but, hold on a minute, aren’t they teenagers too? (The Stir)
• Weird, old makeup practices that I would nuh-EVER try today. Animal waste as makeup? Nope. (Gurl)
• Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder just can’t stop flirting with each other and I’m totally okay with it. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Apparently, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt want more babies. Just one more reason to be on team Jennifer Aniston. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Is Walter White really the “antidote to antiheroes” or does anyone beg to differ? (Flavorwire)
• Look sporty without being overly sporty. You know because we all try so hard to look cute and fabulous in our sweatpants post gym workout. (Refinery 29)
• I was unaware we had favorite strippers from movies we like? But here’s a list anyway! (Next Movie)
This week’s Vampire Diaries marks the final episode before the Season 4 finale as well as the week where everyone remembers Elena and Bonnie were friends once. Somehow in the course of one episode, these two went from estranged friends to nearly killing each other to bff’s with everything forgiven in one fell swoop. Luckily, the show set up a million other questions through yet another bevy of screwed up relationships. More
Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev, one of the last great couples of Young Hollywood, have reportedly split, and I’m not sure how to cope with my emotions. More
O.M.G. This is the week! Everything I’ve ever wanted happens (warning, a ton of SPOILERS to follow): Katherine’s returned, Jeremy dies, and Silas has risen! Okay, so I didn’t really want Jeremy to die, but it did tug at my heartstrings when he did. So let’s back up: Professor Shane has kidnapped Bonnie and Jeremy because in order to find where Silas is buried they need a witch and a vampire hunter with the complete mark. Back in Mystic Falls, Caroline & Tyler find the sword written in some dead language that trapped Klaus helps them translate, revealing…DUN DUN DUNNN! There’s only ONE cure. More
Let me start by telling you they still haven’t found The Cure. I know. What the hell are we still watching for? More
This week, The Vampire Diaries was all about Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I mean, Jeremy the Vampire Hunter. After Bonnie, Jeremy is probably the most useless character. Matt doesn’t even have any supernatural abilities and I’d take him over those two any day. Also, apparently we only watch the show for Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, and Ian Somerhalder, because other major characters like Tyler and Caroline were nowhere to be found in this episode. More
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
Last night marked the mid-season premiere of The Vampire Diaries, starring Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, and Joseph Morgan. I don’t really know why these mid-season “finales” and “premieres” are getting official titles now, since this has been a thing for years. I guess it makes them seem like a big deal, which tonight’s episode totally was. More
Yes being named People’s Sexiest Man Alive opens doors that most people don’t even know exist. (It also means you can push on doors that say pull.) But it comes with a few obligations. More
Last season’s finale of The Vampire Diaries left fans with a lot to process. It seemed to be non-stop action from beginning to end. More
Yesterday I had the awesome opportunity to speak with Candice Accola, star of the popular web series Dating Rules from My Future Self, as well as the even more popular CW show, The Vampire Diaries. While I wanted to spend the entire interview quizzing her on Ian Somerhalder’s everything, I restrained. I’m a professional blogger, not a savage animal. More
In exciting news for the Billy Ray Cyrus School for Wayward Children Who Are Related To Me, Miley Cyrus won the Choice Hottie Award at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards. More