I was worried their 60-year age gap or lack of common interests would get in the way, but luckily Hugh Hefner, 85, and Crystal Harris, 25, engaged again. More
Topic: hugh hefner
T/F: Having a mom who’s had a ton of plastic surgery to look like Barbie could negatively impact a young girl’s body image. More
It would seem Playboy Playmate Claire Sinclair‘s pleas for support after being abused by Marston Hefner have not fallen on entirely deaf ears. After several days of silence on the matter following his wrongheaded statement that “if they care about each other, they’ll patch it up,” Hugh Hefner has taken to twitter to express some slightly more coherent thoughts on the matter. Unfortunately, the tweet didn’t stay up for long. More
As you may know by now, Hugh Hefner‘s son Marston was arrested Sunday night on charges of domestic violence. Considering how often they’re accused of misogyny, you’d think Hef Senior and Playboy, Inc. would be rushing to comfort Marston’s now ex-girlfriend, Playmate Claire Sinclair, and say they’re getting Marston the help he needs, but no such thing has happened yet. This is a terrible PR move on their part. More
Can you imagine getting paid to hang around in bathrobes all day? It looks like that may be something James Franco has to look forward to as he’s in talks to play Hugh Hefner in a Linda Lovelace biopic. (No, not that one… the other Linda Lovelace biopic.) More
• Lindsay Lohan is causing a scene… yet again (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Get ready… Arnold Schwarzenegger will be writing an autobiography. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Naomi Watts discusses the beautiful relationship she had with Heath Ledger. (Have U Heard)
• Hugh Hefner had a threesome? TMI. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• New music of Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris. Listen Here. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Courtney Cox talks beauty with age. (Have U Head)
• Rachel McAdams on set for the next Sherlock Homes. (Lainey Gossip)
• It’s official: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are expecting baby number 3. Will it be another be-dimpled girl? (Have U Heard?)
• Lindsay Lohan was spotted downing shots at Kim Kardashian‘s wedding this weekend — while her enabling mother Dina looked on. Seriously? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• And it’s no wonder Lindsay wanted a drink, after the band at Kim’s wedding played a Pitbull song with lyrics dissing her. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• The best part of Blake Lively shooting The Savages with Aaron Johnson and Taylor Kitsch? Blake brings the paps and when she’s not around we get lots of photos of dreamy Taylor. Now if he’d only take off his shirt for a minute…(Lainey Gossip)
• We may love Joel McHale, but Kim Kardashian and the rest of the K fam do not. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Could it be? Is sexy footballer David Beckham losing his hair? (Have U Heard?)
• Check out snaps of Henry Cavill in Superman‘s red cape while filming in Illinois. (Lainey Gossip)
• Would you watch a reality show starring Hugh Hefner‘s recent ex Crystal Harris? (Hollywood Hiccups)
Defying logic and a nearly twenty-year age-difference, Amber Tamblyn and David Cross announced their engagement yesterday. We knew they’d been dating because of what a strange pair they were — the snarky girl from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Tobias from Arrested Development — but we sorta figured they’d broken up by now.
The fact that they’re engaged puts these guys at the front of the list of couples that make you think “How did they even meet?” and “She’s with him?” (And on some occasions, “He’s with her?”) Adding to the novelty of the situation is the fact that many of these strange pairings have quite the age difference. More
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
Selena Gomez Has Been Flirting With Someone Other Than Justin Bieber! Find Out Who Here!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
- Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
- 10 Shocking Celeb Friends Who've Been BFFs Forever!
• So, Shera Bechard is OK with Hugh Hefner basically saying that she’s his rebound? (MyDaily)
• Those of you hoping for a real-life romance between Emma Watson and Rupert Grint will be disappointed: She was crushing on Tom Felton for the first two movies. (YourTango)
• Courtney Love likes her Etsy sales, but she doesn’t pay vendors on time — or rather, she’ll pay for something she bought, “if I really like it.” (The Frisky)
• Lady Gaga‘s skull cap accessory is a little too close to “crazy, shaved-head Britney“ for our tastes. (College Candy)
• Could Gwyneth Paltrow be extending her GOOP brand to Topshop? (Lainey Gossip)
Hugh Hefner might have been left at the aisle by former fiancee Crystal Harris, but he’s not one to be alone for long: Hef has reportedly already moved on to Anna Sophia Berglund, Playboy’s Miss January 2011. So who is the future Girl Next Door, and what do you need to know about her? More
Crystal Harris was supposed to marry Hugh Hefner over the weekend, but the wedding was called off under mysterious circumstances. What could possibly compete with marrying Vigara-soaked sleeze ball more than ten-trillion times your age? Hanging out with Heidi Montag in Vegas. We wonder what these two are talking about — quantum physics? More
Two booze-worthy things happened this week: 1) Natalie Portman’s baby was born, and 2) Crystal Harris called off her and Hugh Hefner’s wedding. After some thinking, I decided I couldn’t very well lampoon a four-day-old baby; besides, I think poor ol’ Hef needs a drink more than Centipede Millepied right now. Chin up, Hef! We’ll drink with you! More
The Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris breakup story can’t stop won’t stop. First, they reportedly had an argument that resulted in Crystal calling off the wedding. Then the world got a look at the “Crystal Hefner” July 2011 Playboy cover, which had already been shot and shipped out before the breakup. Now, Hef is taking to Twitter to tell his side of the story – or, more specifically, to slam Crystal. One way he’s doing it is retweeting other peoples’ tweets that are critical of Crystal so that he doesn’t have to write stuff himself. More