T/F: Having a mom who’s had a ton of plastic surgery to look like Barbie could negatively impact a young girl’s body image. More
Topic: Holly Madison
It’s going to be hell trying to get them to go down for their nap today. More
• Ryan Gosling on scene for The Gangster Squad. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Holly Madison has insured her rack. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Adele debuts her Someone Like You music video. Watch here. (Have U Heard)
• Kate Middleton wearing what appears to be a sweater dress? (Lainey Gossip)
• Joy Behar explains how to avoid a nip slip. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Cheryl Cole looking good for her 2012 calendar. (Hollywood Hiccups)
• Jennifer Aniston isn’t letting Brad Pitt ruin her relationship. (Have U Heard)
Defying logic and a nearly twenty-year age-difference, Amber Tamblyn and David Cross announced their engagement yesterday. We knew they’d been dating because of what a strange pair they were — the snarky girl from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Tobias from Arrested Development — but we sorta figured they’d broken up by now.
The fact that they’re engaged puts these guys at the front of the list of couples that make you think “How did they even meet?” and “She’s with him?” (And on some occasions, “He’s with her?”) Adding to the novelty of the situation is the fact that many of these strange pairings have quite the age difference. More
• Matthew Weiner says he’ll use the traditional methods to mask January Jones‘ pregnancy on Mad Men: Laundry baskets and body doubles. (The Frisky)
• Jennifer Aniston commemorates her late corgi Norman with a tattoo with his name — on her ankle, natch. (People)
• I honestly did not even know that Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig were dating, but they quietly tied the knot this weekend. (Celebuzz)
• Usher wants Pippa Middleton to be the ass — er, face — of his new lingerie line. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
• Hugh Hefner regrets not marrying Holly Madison. Well, duh! (YourTango)
What’s that common saying? “To a brunette, all blondes look alike?” We’re not sure if it’s just our brown hair talking, but we seriously think that child-bride Courtney Stodden looks exactly like every other pseudo-celeb in the world. Check it out: More
The Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris breakup story can’t stop won’t stop. First, they reportedly had an argument that resulted in Crystal calling off the wedding. Then the world got a look at the “Crystal Hefner” July 2011 Playboy cover, which had already been shot and shipped out before the breakup. Now, Hef is taking to Twitter to tell his side of the story – or, more specifically, to slam Crystal. One way he’s doing it is retweeting other peoples’ tweets that are critical of Crystal so that he doesn’t have to write stuff himself. More
It’s Memorial Day, which means you’re now free to wear as much white as you want until Labor Day. These celebrities are wasting no time wearing their favorite white ensembles.
- Was Justin Bieber's New "Love" Tattoo Inspired By Selena?
THIS Is What Teenage Boys Are Insecure About
Will Justin Bieber Be The Next One To Get Arrested?
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
- Who Stars Dated Before They Were Famous
- See The Picture That Proves Harry Styles And Kendall Are In Love
My early prediction for this season of Dancing with the Stars: Kirstie Alley is a contender. More
Holly Madison is getting pretty desperate for press for her new show Holly’s World. The show premieres on Sunday, and Holly has been everywhere complaining about things to drum up interest in her first solo TV show. First it was Hugh Hefner‘s engagement. Then it was producers who wanted her to lose weight. And now she’s going for the jugular on Hef’s fiance, claiming that Crystal Harris called her a clown.
E! really makes its stars do a lot of self marketing for their shows, eh? More
Ok guys. This is sort of confusing, but I’ll try to break it down for you. Hugh Hefner, founder of Playboy magazine, is really old. To help sell magazines, he has perpetrated the stereotype that he loves having sex all the time with hot young ladies. But since he’s so old, he keeps a few on retainer to hang around his mansion, so he doesn’t have to expend energy running after them. Now he’s decided he wants to marry one of his “girlfriends.” And his old “‘Number One’ girlfriend,” Holly Madison, is sort of pissed.
Let’s just be clear. Hef is an 84 year old who spends all day in his pajamas talking about sex. If he weren’t so rich, the nurses at his home would up his meds. More