Hey now! More
Topic: hillary clinton
Here are ten reasons why it should have been obvious. More
Take this note from Hillary Clinton: Muppets are non-negotiable in her dealings with Jason Segel. Click through for the entire hilarious letter. More
Hillary Clinton and Amy Poehler are two awesome ladies. They hung out together last night at the Time 100 Gala and we think that’s awesome. More
This past weekend, former president Bill Clinton threw a gala to celebrate both his 65th birthday (which was actually in August) and the tenth birthday of his charitable foundation. And what better way to do that than by watching Lady Gaga flounce about in weird costumes, drop the f-bomb, and give him (and herself) some seriously ass-licking compliments? More
•One of Hillary Clinton’s former interns is now a porn star. Talk about a change in career path. (The Frisky)
•Jackass star Ryan Dunn was killed in a car crash early Monday morning. Not a stunt. Sad. (Celebuzz)
•Miley Cyrus may be back with Liam Hemsworth, but we still think Katniss Everdeen could kick Miley’s butt. (Lainey Gossip)
•Gwyneth Paltrow was busted by the NYPD. Why? We don’t know. But we’re laughing anyway. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
•Anthony Weiner’s resignation letter. You’re welcome. (Buzzfeed)
Congressional candidate Krsytal Ball‘s name is suddenly on everyone’s lips, but not for the reason the Virginia politican ever would have hoped for: After her opponent Rob Whittman released photos last week of Krystal and her ex-husband goofing around at a holiday party, the pics went viral the second people realized that her husband’s Rudolph nose was actually a sex toy. Was it sexist? An unethical privacy violation? Was it even that big of a deal?
Well, Krystal was given her soapbox Monday on the Huffington Post, and in her column about the fallout from the pics, she made one thing clear: looking at those photos made her think of one person. Hillary Clinton. More
• Lets all tune in today as Hillary Clinton apologizes to Guatemala on behalf of America for giving the entire country STDs in the 60s. It was just a different time, man! (Nerve)
• Oh good, another “sexy” Russian cyber-spy. Can we just move all the future James Bond movies onto the Internet?? (Gawker)
• Why should you date a white guy? Well here, let this entire new blog devoted to the subject fill you in! (The Gloss)
• Today is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and Crushable has teamed up with Ralph Lauren’s Pink Pony in order to promote the worthwhile cause. (Styleite)
• Oh good, that’s what we needed: More naked Na’vi’s. Thanks Hustler! Nobody thought of that great idea yet (except all of the Internet, 10 months ago). (Fleshbot)
• Eliot Spitzer‘s new CNN show isn’t going to cover sex scandals. Weird! (The Wrap)
• Madonna’s new Dolce and Gabonna ad makes us feel funny inside, like when grandma tries to be sexy. (College Candy) More
Did you see last Tuesday’s Lost? We finally caught up this weekend — and we’re very upset that we did not not watch sooner because this one featuring hopeless romantic Desmond Hume (Henry Ian Cusick) rivals the greatest Lost episode … More
Julianne and Derek Hough Survived Childhood Scandal. What Was It?!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Is Keri Washington's Post-Baby Weight-Loss Due to Bulimia? Find Out!!
Source: Celeb Dirty Laundry
Justin Bieber's Marriage Proposal & Other Questions That Deserve a Big 'NO!'
Emma Watson Gets Nailed By The Law in Crazy Scandal
The Most Heated Celebrity Feuds of All Time!
“Saturday Night Live” had a Monday night, Election Eve special Presidential Bash to (obviously) celebrate the FANTASTIC election spoofs that the entire cast has been doing. All the fake and REAL candidates stopped by, from the real Sarah Palin and … More
So I think we know who Natalie Portman is voting for: “A lot of the stuff people say about her, I hear it and my stomach falls because it’s so sexist. You ask people why they don’t like her and … More